Back to Top!
Search found more than 2523 matches
Truekma well I suppose since this thread is far less busy than on AKP, I'll join in <3

I wanted to put Tao in my sig but we're only allowed one image >>;;;


[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album
^
Omg....Baby Don't Cry ugh yes!!!!!
Jump to post Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:22 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Chanceykk Hello everyone, I love exo too!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/384362e60b9cac68c74717078dc5f40a/tumblr_mhcxp7dxXW1r39d4io6_250.gif
Welcome~ well I suppose since this thread is far less busy than on AKP, I'll join in <3

I wanted to put Tao in my sig but we're only allowed one image >>;;;


[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album
^
Omg....Baby Don't Cry ugh yes!!!!!
Haha, that's what I was like when I posted on this one the other day, thought I would join in while I had the chance since the one on AKP was so busy or well especially after the news on comeback. xD
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:25 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Chanceykk
BuYong wrote:yeah, me too. it's like the first time i ever understand what's going on

LOL, yeah I know what you mean. So who's your bias? C:
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:34 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Chanceykk
BuYong wrote:
Chanceykk wrote:
BuYong wrote:yeah, me too. it's like the first time i ever understand what's going on

LOL, yeah I know what you mean. So who's your bias? C:

Luhan is my bias but I really like Lay too <3

OMG, T.T My bias is Yixing. Ugh, he's just so perfect and I ship Layhan, LOL. <3
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:42 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Chanceykk
BuYong wrote:yes, he's so cute and talented <3 plus his dimple omg <3

Omg, I know right? He seriously is. And the dimples... <3

Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:50 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
tabloholic SMs idols are more talented. The only great YG has imo is GD, where as SM has Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Luna, KRY, BoA, Kai, etc. but YG works harder to make better albums and better promotions. But at the same time, that sometimes causes comebacks to take way too long.

I think I'm gonna go with SM, but both companys have their faults.
Gummy, Lee Hi, Epik, Seven, Psy, Dae..
If they're not talented, nobody is.

And counting on talent is ridiculous. YG has 7 active acts, while SM has 11. And their groups have like 50 people in them. I'd be surprised if they didn't have more talented people.

Yeah, that's true, but if you notice, most of the people you named are soloists. Its as if YG doesn't leave near any of his best idols for his groups. And we saw that with Lee Hi. She was in a group, then bam, disbanded for no real reason.

And theirs only two groups that have a huge amount of members in them, and that's SNSD and Suju. But I only named 2 from SNSD and 3 from Suju, and that's how many a group should have. Whether they have 5 members, or 17.

And SM is kind of smarter for taking a bigger advantage with groups, because of the group era at the moment. But the group era is probably going to end soon, so I actually don't know if SM or YG has it better in this case to be honest.
I could have easily named Taeyang, TOP and Minzy too, but I didn't wanna seem too biased. And SuPearls disbanded because YG saw no profit in them.

Uhm EXO? And I disagree. If there's gonna be 9 members, all of them should be talented.

The group era ended a while ago. Actually the whole idol era ended a while ago. Have you seen the netizen response to them? The only reason idols are still going strong is because they have major fan bases.
SM knew how to utilize the market that's for sure, but YG expanded the market, and that IMO is much more important.
SM might be a better business, but YG is a better entertainment company.
Post subject: Re: YG Vs. SM Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 4:38 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Truekma

I love this picture too much <3
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 9:30 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Truekma http://25.media.tumblr.com/a76d93faec375a0bd2b7854758503205/tumblr_mn5dylm1sU1s28qkso1_500.png

I love this picture too much <3
I've seen that some people like the picture but hate the nest.. I absolutely adore it.. it looks so interesting.. plus Tao's face is so beautiful.. he's got the diva face (sometimes) going on like Kris LOL
I think it looks really pretty <3 Yes...his face is soo beautiful ;___;
I ended up doodling that...but I gave up mid way because I'm still awful with this stupid touchpad OTL thus it's...messy...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/afe329a1d364050193ae556b39f7d54b/tumblr_mn2m2feReF1qca8nlo1_r1_500.png
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 9:35 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Kiwiii You and all your biases T_T


I have no bias. I am biasless. I JUST CAN'T CHOOSE!! And I definitely won't choose a ship.

1. Cause me no like ships.
2. CAUSE THAT'S LIKE CHOOSING BIAS T_T


I ship Exo-m and Exo-k = Exo. He he ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:10 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Truekma I think it looks really pretty <3 Yes...his face is soo beautiful ;___;
I ended up doodling that...but I gave up mid way because I'm still awful with this stupid touchpad OTL thus it's...messy...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/afe329a1d364050193ae556b39f7d54b/tumblr_mn2m2feReF1qca8nlo1_r1_500.png

whoa it's really pretty <3; i wish i'd be able to do smth like this.. honestly i can't even draw a straight line in ps..
neither can I LOL
I really need to get a tablet, but I have no money :sad:
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:10 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Thas95
BuYong wrote:hey guys, i just wanted to say hello :) ; i usually don't post in artist's threads because it's a mess and i can't understand anything, but gah.. it's so clear now..
are all the vips from allkpop?

Yeah I am, lol ^^
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:13 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
theb1tchslayer21 My beautiful queen~ She looks AMAZING!!! <3
Post subject: Re: CL's gorgeous pic for W korea Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:20 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
KillerBee Hyomin Photoshoot Spam

http://i.imgur.com/E81ypT1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dljWFYF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZQNOaJq.jpg

Click For More!
http://i.imgur.com/75zA6AB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/v3JOGQg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SQTBQn5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/M9axgqL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sNehic5.jpg
Post subject: Re: Official T-ARA Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 9:34 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
KillerBee and now I'm just going to jump straight into it...

The recording process for Crayon Pop's next release is complete and the CD has been mastered!



Post subject: Re: Crayon Pop (크레용팝) Official Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 9:52 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Kiwiii You and all your biases T_T


I have no bias. I am biasless. I JUST CAN'T CHOOSE!! And I definitely won't choose a ship.

1. Cause me no like ships.
2. CAUSE THAT'S LIKE CHOOSING BIAS T_T


I ship Exo-m and Exo-k = Exo. He he ^_^*

Aww so cute :D ; I love them all too but there's always someone who stands out for me no matter how much i love the others :D


Really? I always have a hard time choosing bias *_*
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:38 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
KillerBee they're coming back? did they release a date or smth? :D
and ellin.. god she's gorgeous <3

Crayon Pop fan's favourite CEO with a twitter account tweeted that Crayon Pop "is scheduled to comeback in the third week of June" a couple of days ago.

The benefits of a brand new thread... almost nothing has been posted before!

Military Ellin

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q762/KPopUploads/CrayonPop/CrayonPopArmyEllin_zpsf4b93fa6.jpg

Squad Leader Choa

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q762/KPopUploads/CrayonPop/CrayonPopArmyChoa_zpsd0148866.jpg

The Crayon Pop Unit

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q762/KPopUploads/CrayonPop/CrayonPopArmySquad01_zps2389f024.jpg
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:56 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
claraaide
BuYong wrote:thought i should share this, heheh :D



Luhan looks so cute lol
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:45 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Truekma
BuYong wrote:thought i should share this, heheh :D


his arm ><
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:46 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Hiram Cuteness overload spam!! <3

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9slrrBy4G1rw7if5.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m99rlchJ8d1rtrmkdo4_250.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jkjoi4Cx1rsskhm.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcbw3eM0Ia1re64qko1_500.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/adf65cbe947f27ed9fa01b4596d0453d/tumblr_inline_mmvq01YZGB1qz4rgp.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/858a1271ded14b62224bf60f86f50986/tumblr_inline_mmvpobCR3s1qz4rgp.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/4d28485888a67607d5afaacf063f5034/tumblr_inline_mmvpttsELu1qz4rgp.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/00bbc5aa18e1a80c4de4e7dcd14de88e/tumblr_inline_mmw1v95YHE1qz4rgp.gif

i'm bored and this place is too silent :D
omg are you trying to kill me uhg! khuhihiuhihuihiuhuigtyifytfytvhjbbhklhgtcrdytlk
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:54 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
krungy
BuYong wrote:


nooooooo how can he be so cute *^^*
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 9:57 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic

All times are UTC - 8 hours