Back to Top!
Search found 469 matches
combover Sulli, Krystal, Victoria - KPop's best (female) visual trio (YoonTaeJess, HarSeungJi, and <insert whichever three in Girl's Day are considered the best looking I'm thinking it's Yura/Hyeri/xxx> come as a happy second)

I would say KRY is more of the best vocal line in Kpop than vocalists~

Girl's Day: Minah, Soijin & Yura (No one cares that much about Hyeri)
Poor Hyeri, they got all relevant because of her dating an old(er) guy and then again for fainting on stage. Girl does all the messy stuff and gets none of the credit.
Post subject: Re: Golden trios of K-Pop Posted: Jan 27, 2014 @ 6:10 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
PanicInParadise deviantArt is a really good place to sell it but you have to be known a bit there.
I only got to take small commissions till now but there are artists that earn quite a lot there.
Jump to post Posted: Jan 25, 2014 @ 11:12 am
minkwon2 he's not useless, he's just the least useful
besides, people forget that people improve with training. *coughtaeminsingingcough*

I see his potential
And he has the korean beauty standard (i believe) so theres that too
Post subject: Re: Can people stop calling Sehun useless? Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:53 pm
Noona aren't they nominated for 3 spots in the world music awards too???
@Five pretty sure he misplaced his fancy shoes that day
Post subject: Re: EXO nominated for three awards at the Korean Music Awards Posted: Feb 03, 2014 @ 11:42 pm
littlejay welcome. I hope u don't think BIGBANG is hip hop. They are pop artists with swag.
Post subject: Re: i'm new comer! Posted: Feb 09, 2014 @ 3:15 am
UlzzangNicky Something needs to be done about this. Hateful comments can KILL and it needs to be stopped especially when these disgusting comments are aimed at a child. More needs to be done to prevent online bullying because even though they are just words many people have died from such hate and I would be devastated to see a child star (and any other person) join the list of celebrities committing suicide because of hate commenters.
Post subject: Re: Child stars suffer from hateful comments Posted: Feb 08, 2014 @ 10:09 pm
devilvp 6 years into their career, Shinee is doing really well with fairly clean slate, they have never been in major scandals, maybe some issues here and there but nothing major so I don't know why people would use a "lack of scandals" as a way to put down the group and take away their credibility.

But Shinee is not "not as popular as groups their age...", they have international and national recognition.
2pm, 2am, FT Island...none of them are as popular and they debuted in 2008 (FTI in 2007). 2pm is barely hanging on to their fame in Korea.
Beast & Infinite are debuted a year/2 later and they are doing consistently well, never too far from Shinee.
Girl group competition wise, Kara, Tara, WG, Sistar, fx...none of them are competition.
The only groups that do better than Shinee are their seniors and exo.
So.....
Post subject: Re: I Found Something All by Bias Groups Have in Common Posted: Feb 03, 2014 @ 2:11 pm
ohailaurenn BigBang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SHOW SPOILER So fucking biased.
Post subject: Re: Big Bang or EXO? Posted: Feb 09, 2014 @ 5:09 am
banditcoon You can say the same thing about every other visual but at the end of the day, without her After School wouldn't have any popularity
Post subject: Re: UEE is Useless? Posted: Feb 09, 2014 @ 10:48 am
Nobody The only complaints I would have is that you should change the first photo to more of a natural look, because when you audition they want to see you and not the makeup, you know? The second picture is flawless though! Oh speaking of pictures you should put your introduction at the end. Oh and for the dancing if there is anyway you could try to make the zico freestyle less blurry in the middle it would be fabulous. Anyway great tape and I hope you get to be an trainee ^_^

(e) oh and also when you are about to rap don't have iggy's rap before yours because it might confuse them, it's best to assume they don't know the song and to have your rapping only.

(e2) Another edit haha, when you post what you've done put it in bullets, it's a lot easier and quicker to read. It may help if you also print it out and put this on a sheet of paper and send it into them. Also make sure that your spelling is right, thought hold be taught haha. (sorry for all this writing >< )

(e3) The song titles should go on the bottom of the screen so they can focus more on your dancing rather than the white words covering you. Oh and the camera angles, try to focus on one angle rather than three or four different ones. While it may look cool on YT, it can hinder you with the people looking at the tape.
Post subject: Re: So I Will Be Auditioning For JYPE... Posted: Feb 09, 2014 @ 3:30 pm
AussiEXOtic
supahchams wrote:
AussiEXOtic wrote:
supahchams wrote:
Wait. Can I ask who is that guy next to Mark in your SG. I like him also although i've always failed to know his damn name :serious:

Yugyeom ^^

Ah. Okay ^_^* So I just had a new Bias :nervous:

Haha he is so adorable :)
Post subject: Re: My new bias group Posted: Feb 11, 2014 @ 4:35 am
isthisthekrustykrab No one's replying
Post subject: Re: Happy Valentines Day [JYJ] Posted: Feb 13, 2014 @ 8:32 pm
Melons yes it was wonderful. We both ended up filled with food.
Post subject: Re: Did you enjoy The Valentines Day? Posted: Feb 15, 2014 @ 5:15 am
AussiEXOtic It was a normal day for me. Slept and went to work.
Post subject: Re: Did you enjoy The Valentines Day? Posted: Feb 15, 2014 @ 5:26 am
albino_squirrel Had wisdom teeth extraction surgery, and now I look like a chipmunk. I miss solid food. Congee doesn't really fill me up.

Btw, can you drink antibiotics and painkillers at the same time?

So how was everyone's Valentines Day?
Post subject: I have survived! Posted: Feb 15, 2014 @ 6:36 pm
ninaxbj F(x) should go to pledis bc they know how to handle girl groups that aren't like snsd. Even though f(x) isn't my bias lol
BoA never looked like she'd belong to SM tbh idk where I would put her though. Hyoyeon if this comeback isn't more mature switch to YG gurl, you're too g for dances like Oh!
Post subject: Re: Do You Want Your Bias to Switch Companies? Posted: Feb 16, 2014 @ 4:45 pm
Owlsarecool15
supahchams wrote:
Owlsarecool15 wrote:
supahchams wrote:
Lol. Yes. Handsome group name ^^

GOT8 would be a mouthful.

Mouthful of Hotness. LMAO

Especially Mark and JB for me ;)
Post subject: Re: Official GOT7 (갓세븐) Thread Posted: Feb 17, 2014 @ 4:13 am
Owlsarecool15 Here's an interesting info. Apparently this guy was supposed to be the 7th member of GOT7 instead of Youngjae, but he left near their debut for personal reason.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bbfq0PaCYAA4-zM.jpg

The he will be the Main Vocal? (If YoungJae wasn't there?)

Why couldn't there be a GOT8?
Post subject: Re: Official GOT7 (갓세븐) Thread Posted: Feb 16, 2014 @ 8:31 am
Owlsarecool15
supahchams wrote:
Owlsarecool15 wrote:
supahchams wrote:
The he will be the Main Vocal? (If YoungJae wasn't there?)

Why couldn't there be a GOT8?

LOOOL. That could be great but GOT7 sounds alot better

That is true. GOT7 is more smooth.
Post subject: Re: Official GOT7 (갓세븐) Thread Posted: Feb 17, 2014 @ 3:24 am
Yaayanee I like your description at the bottom. Ga In and Hyuna are definitely more riske than Sunmi, which is totally fine. Hyuna's is like the typical pop sexy, which I guess comes off raunchy sometimes, while Ga In...I don't know, she's older and has more mature themes with her concepts so it comes off as classy. Sunmi is IDK not exactly sexy, but she does sexy concepts. IDK how to really describe it.
Post subject: Re: Ga-In compares her sexy rivals Hyuna and Sunmi Posted: Feb 16, 2014 @ 4:47 pm