Back to Top!
Search found more than 3041 matches
MirUsako B.A.P. Bangkok Attack SPOT

Thailand KCA

B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH 2014 CONTINENT TOUR JAPAN ATTACK開催間近!!

BAPofficialJP
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 29, 2014 @ 9:53 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
sunggyuluver Inspirits!!!!

Vote for Infinite.

http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vot ... Id=menu2_2

They're 2nd place right now.
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:53 am
sunggyuluver asldfjasf
bana,bbc, and inspirit!!!

welcome to kps :)
Who's your bias in those groups?

Jinyoung (B1A4), Park Kyung (Block B), and Sunggyu (Infinite)
omfg
You're not a bot.
Can I hug you???

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xh7pf1n21rpgzr5.gif

Sunggyu is also my bias. "duh" LOL
ew kyung

He's so nasty.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/39a557c0c0aea00fc973f65feadce6e3/tumblr_mkvfnxpNkY1rtgpjdo1_400.gif

I don't have a Block B bias. x.x

For B1A4, My fav is Baro.
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 01, 2014 @ 4:36 pm
LynnX Welcome! Enjoy your Stay!
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 01, 2014 @ 4:56 pm
karutamral http://ikpopradio.net/

It's still beta, only a few songs are on it.
Post subject: You Will Be Amazed Posted: Feb 01, 2014 @ 5:15 pm
Imperfection_xoxo19 Hello.xD Welcome to KPS! <3

Enjoy your stay here.:3

I'm a BBC and BlackJack also! ^^
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 2:33 am
Imperfection_xoxo19 Why it takes you so long to join a fandom?
My bias is Ren xD lol.. that's obvious xD

The reason why it takes me so long is because I need to make sure if I truly like the group or just their music. I was listening to MyName and I wanted to join the fandom, but then all their other songs I didn't like. It turns out I only liked MyName because of their song Message. After that incident, I have decided to make sure the fandoms I am apart of, I like the members and most of the songs. Nu'est is starting to drag me in though :). Jr is so cute that I can't XD[/quote]

Oh.. I got it. Oh well, hope NU'EST will own your heart soon. ^^ Hahah.xD
NU'EST is the group that got me into KPOP, that's why they are so special to me <3
I know, heheh, JR is such a cutie. They are all so cute and special in their ways. :D
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 12:06 pm
AussiEXOtic
Owlsarecool15 wrote:
AussiEXOtic wrote:
Owlsarecool15 wrote:
Yeah. Just watch more shows. Or just have 2 biases. I have 3 lol

Probably going to end up with 2 or 3 because I think JB will be a bias ruiner!

Yeah he is. lol

Ok I finally decided:

1. Mark occasionally sharing the spot with JR
2. Jr
3. JB[/quote]

Awesome ^^
Mine is
1.Mark
2.JB
3.Jackson
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 3:49 pm
AussiEXOtic
Owlsarecool15 wrote:Ah! Those are my favourite songs from the album :)
For sure. <3

Everytime I hear Follow Me, I laugh because I keep expecting the beat to drop at the beginning, but it doesn't.[/quote]

Oh yeah because Follow Me is the intro song when they perform lol
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 4:03 pm
AussiEXOtic

Yeah he does those flips so well. I'm always worried when he does it. My heart stops beating for that second.

He said he has done tricks like this for 3 years! I am still worried for his safety. I heard about the flu thing and I got scared.

Oh wow yeah even if he did it 3 years he can still get hurt. That broke my heart when i heard about the flu but thank god they are healthy again

I was relieved because Jr and JB were one of the ones sick. Performing can take a toll on your health T.T[/quote]

Also Youngjae. That's why they didn't perform for a few days. JB and Youngjae started performing again yesterday and JR comes back on the 4th.
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 4:48 pm
Pitu-chan
Goodness yes, the powerful voices are always a plus

I think I am just attracted to sound, but if that person happens to be a visual then, that is a plus.

True that the sound is the most important but no one minds if he have a good face ;)

Sometimes it is difficult though because if he is extremely good looking like in my opinion Daehyun from B.A.P., I get distracted by his face and don't pay attention to the vocals or I listen to the vocals and people comment about his appearance, I don't know what they mean and have to check it out.[/quote]
Oh that too like when Destiny came I had to watch the video a few times to actually listen properly to the vocals XD
I feel you and then the awkward moment since I didn't paid attention lol
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 4:46 pm
AussiEXOtic He already injured himself once but not that much. He performed the next day well.

I saw one live that he almost didn't land well. Please be careful Mark! He is really good at stunts though. When I first saw the stunts, my face was this: O.O

Yeah he does those flips so well. I'm always worried when he does it. My heart stops beating for that second.

He said he has done tricks like this for 3 years! I am still worried for his safety. I heard about the flu thing and I got scared.[/quote]

Oh wow yeah even if he did it 3 years he can still get hurt. That broke my heart when i heard about the flu but thank god they are healthy again
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 4:39 pm
AussiEXOtic

I was relieved because Jr and JB were one of the ones sick. Performing can take a toll on your health T.T

Also Youngjae. That's why they didn't perform for a few days. JB and Youngjae started performing again yesterday and JR comes back on the 4th.

Awww poor Youngjae. It must of been bad for JR. I think they are anxious to come back and perform.[/quote]

Yeah JR got it first and more. The others symptoms were minor. Yeah in a way i wish they had a few more days just so they can rest a little more but still glad that they are actually fit to perform again.
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 4:52 pm
AussiEXOtic Yeah JR got it first and more. The others symptoms were minor. Yeah in a way i wish they had a few more days just so they can rest a little more but still glad that they are actually fit to perform again.

I always think groups need to rest like EXO and SHINee. Got7 is still pretty new so they might not be as tired as other groups because they are anxious.

Not rest because they are tired but because they just a had a bad flu. I donno. If it was me my body wouldn't be able to handle performing on stage after having a bad flu.

Yeah true I agree with that. I wonder how long they were resting? A week? I have had the flu and it isn't fun.[/quote]

Yeah it's been roughly a week
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 4:59 pm
AussiEXOtic Yeah JR got it first and more. The others symptoms were minor. Yeah in a way i wish they had a few more days just so they can rest a little more but still glad that they are actually fit to perform again.

I always think groups need to rest like EXO and SHINee. Got7 is still pretty new so they might not be as tired as other groups because they are anxious.[/quote]

Not rest because they are tired but because they just a had a bad flu. I donno. If it was me my body wouldn't be able to handle performing on stage after having a bad flu.
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 4:55 pm
Pitu-chan

True that the sound is the most important but no one minds if he have a good face ;)

Sometimes it is difficult though because if he is extremely good looking like in my opinion Daehyun from B.A.P., I get distracted by his face and don't pay attention to the vocals or I listen to the vocals and people comment about his appearance, I don't know what they mean and have to check it out.
Oh that too like when Destiny came I had to watch the video a few times to actually listen properly to the vocals XD
I feel you and then the awkward moment since I didn't paid attention lol

Sunggyu and Hoya distracted me so much in Destiny. I just love Sunggyu's vocals!!!!!![/quote]

I know right!!! a few days later I couldn't help but to do a ringtone with Sungyyu's part :embarassed: and Hoya urgh I bet he does it on purpose >.>
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 5:05 pm
Pitu-chan I know right!!! a few days later I couldn't help but to do a ringtone with Sungyyu's part :embarassed: and Hoya urgh I bet he does it on purpose >.>

Especially when he sings, "Cause your my destiny!" I just repeat it over and over. Sunggyu has an amazing voice.

Yes that's my ringtone right there it's like so perfect <3

I have Destiny as my alarm on my phone and it is loud, but it wakes me up.[/quote]
Oh I had it too but change it to Wolf for obvious reasons lol
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 5:31 pm
AussiEXOtic

Yeah true I agree with that. I wonder how long they were resting? A week? I have had the flu and it isn't fun.

Yeah it's been roughly a week

They should of have another week. It took me about 2 weeks to recover. Stay well you guys![/quote]

Yeah. Just happy that they are healthy again. :)
Post subject: Re: Hey :) Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 5:28 pm
Pitu-chan

Yes that's my ringtone right there it's like so perfect <3

I have Destiny as my alarm on my phone and it is loud, but it wakes me up.
Oh I had it too but change it to Wolf for obvious reasons lol

Understandable. I also had Come Back Again as an alarm too.[/quote]
Come Back Again is my happy song <3 every time I feel bad I always hear it to feel better
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 5:43 pm
Pitu-chan
Come Back Again is my happy song <3 every time I feel bad I always hear it to feel better

I think it is actually my favorite song by Infinite and it is so catchy! Dorawa Dorawa!
Oh yes I can't help to fail dance it every time I hear it XD

I do the hand movements! I think that dance is adorable![/quote]
Good I'm the only one that does it XD I bet people see me and gets worry for my sanity lol
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Feb 02, 2014 @ 6:14 pm