Back to Top!
Search found more than 2165 matches
laury hey everyone, oooh god :( i was just not there on friday and saturday evening and then BAM everyone's gone -____-
how did I even find this forum lol hahaha ^,^ so glad I found you guys
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 12:58 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
laury hey everyone, oooh god :( i was just not there on friday and saturday evening and then BAM everyone's gone -____-
hey laury :)
welcome here:D
glad you found us <3

the new AKP forums sucks so much oh god, I found the old thread but it's a mess, you can't go back pages or direct though it in any way ..
I thought I would never be able to find somebody again <,<
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 1:06 pm
laury

the new AKP forums sucks so much oh god, I found the old thread but it's a mess, you can't go back pages or direct though it in any way ..
I thought I would never be able to find somebody again <,<
I know right ;w;
I was internally distraught when I went onto the thread. I think I posted but then the next day it was gone!!! I had no idea if I would find you guys T.T

I really really hope they're gonna change it back, there's quite a lot of hate coming from all the users right now XD It's just unpractical, Johnny is replying to some of the posts but it doesn't seem like he wants to admit that it's a mess :/
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 1:10 pm
laury
ah it's good that you came here tho <3
but we wish we could get the other people here as well T_T

yeah, by accident I saw that someone wrote that a lot of people changed to this site.. so I checked it and I recognized a lot of usernames on this thread ^____^ but I still don't like it as much as the old AKP forum.. but anyways i'd get used to this easier than what they call forum now.
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 1:13 pm
laury
CatLady wrote:Hello, everyone
Just found this place from alk forms, its so messed up over there. I couldn't figure anything out. So here I am.
I don't know if anyone is from there but my username was Kpop-(and a lot of numbers i can't remember) :nervous:

yayayay :D
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 2:45 pm
laury

wooooh :D ok i have to go to school immediately haha!
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 8:54 pm
laury
ah it's good that you came here tho <3
but we wish we could get the other people here as well T_T

yeah, by accident I saw that someone wrote that a lot of people changed to this site.. so I checked it and I recognized a lot of usernames on this thread ^____^ but I still don't like it as much as the old AKP forum.. but anyways i'd get used to this easier than what they call forum now.
trust me, you'll end up loving this site
is awesome <3
and the admins actually take in consideration our sugestions ^^

hmmm, do I somewhere see when someones replies or anything?

:DD I'm gonna stay on here anyways hehehe.
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 1:19 pm
laury Omg hiii @laury @amorasia (gurl, i missed you) and catlady! (I remember you)
Glad that you guys are here as well.

i missed you aswell :embarassed:

Now, where's wardah and lollipoop. Hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CmhI7soYBkM

wooooh :D ok i have to go to school immediately haha!
OMGGGGG FINALLY A DANCE VERSION KYAAAAAA

had to post it, even though i was late already hahaha.
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:49 pm
Omg, heeeeey. C:
I'm so glad you found this place too~ <3

oooh, i missed you :(
i was so excited to come online on sunday, because I wasn't for TWO DAYS
but everyone was gone -__- just so glad I'm here now :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:57 pm
laury
Omg, I missed you too~ ;_______;
At least everyone seems to be coming on here now and this place is nice so it isn't too bad. <3

Unfortunately I can't go back to the older posts on the AKP thread so I can't really catch up on what we were talking about before :(
They just made a huuuuuge mistake with changing the forum. But here is fine after all :)

Where are the gifs with the dance practice from >:O i can't find that video anywhere.. :sad:
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:07 am
laury
I think they deleted half of our thread though.
Because a lot of post were missing when I managed to get on for a little bit yesterday. -____-

But I don't think you missed too much tbh.
Couple of twitter updates and pictures and then just all of talking about random things, I think, lol.
I guess we'll just have to see how it goes when it's completely back up again. I hate the downvote button though. ;______;

idk, i can't cope with the layout and the navigation at all :/
I probably missed discussions about the fanclub name ^___^

I just watched that video it's sooooo awesome :D aaaah WHAT A GOOD DAY :P
just went to school for one lesson <,< and I got off earlier than I thought ^,^
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:22 am
laury

------------

What's your ideal type:

Jun: petite, small, high nose, big eyes.

King: Someone who has smiling eyes, and cute way of talking, a cute person.

J-Hyo: Someone whose petite and cute, but can be outgoing and kinda sexy. (I'm kinda sexy J.Hyo oppar)

RASA: Goes with first impression, if they have a spark.

AO: Someone who's shorter than him, and more of a tomboy, but also still cute.

E.Den: Someone like Natalie Portman.

how weird that I always hated being petite ^___^ but I've really come to like it heheheheh!

Rasa, finally one of those guys who don't have a certain appearance as their ideal type :D It just has to fit!
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:24 am
laury
Saame. It confuses me, lol. Too many changes to be honest, I liked it better when it was more of a simple layout.
We didn't get to that discussion on AKP. The forum went down before the fanclub name was revealed.
I still can't get used to Love Beat. I'm a Love Beat~ o____o

What one? But I'm glad you're having a good day and lucky you for getting off early~ <3

Hehehe, yeah it's a little weird, but I wasn't a big fan of Luxury either, so I don't really care <,<

I was supposed to have 2 hours of english optional subject, but the teacher decided that we only needed one today, haha..
well, wouldn't have made a big difference, that's pretty much what all of my days look like lately..

what about you, how are you :D :D ?
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:31 am
laury
I liked Luxury/Luxuries. But I guess I'll just have to get used to Love Beat. C:
When is your next exam again? :3

I'm good thank you. <3
Since it's my day off I'm just relaxing and debating whether or not to go out later since it's a nice day again today~
But I'm not sure if I can be bothered going out. >///<

EDIT; something went wrong with this post..

they start on june 13th, but i don't know my exact date yet :)

Oh, that's nice :3
you totally should, it got cold here again, so you should enjoy it while it lasts xd

Ok, i know this was already discussed a lot, but I just can't get over how unflattering rasa's stage outfit is.. He looks so good in everything else he wears.. especially the dance practice *__*

Did you notice J-Hyo just holding up his sweater in the interview after Show Champion hehehe :D so cute.
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:45 am
laury
Not that much longer to go then~ C:
Bet you're looking forward to having it all finished now. :3

I might, still haven't decided, lol. >////<

You really don't like it, huh? xD I don't think it's that bad, not the best ofc but it could have been worse. :P
I did, he was so adorable doing that. Such a cutie~ ♥

Yeah :) i'm just trying not to get stressed out by not having an ambition, .. but I guess it's okay.

hehe it's only 11am so you still have time to think about it ^-^

honestly, I dislike it SO much.. I wonder if he does too, because he's so interested in fashion..
but I guess i'll get over it..
I actually got over the forum thing pretty quickly aswell.. one moment I almost had a mental breakdown, but I already don't care anymore now.

I love it when they give us new gif-material :D hehe i think i'm gonna download the dance ver. now :lol:

edit: what going on with my posts <,< aaaah
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:07 am
laury
It's best not to stress yourself out. I'm sure everything will go well and you'll be finished with it in no time. C:
Yeah, it's 10am here since I'm an hour behind you. If it's still decent weather in a couple of hours, I might. :P

I still wish they stuck with the MV outfits though. I would much rather see them in those on stage. <3

Same, already made some out of the dance version like my DP. I think I downloaded it as soon as I noticed your post, lol. >///<
(What keeps happening with your posts btw? :C)

Yeah I'll better focus on now, so I do well ^_^
The weather is so weird lately, one moment it rains, the other the sun shines again.. What are you gonna do when you go out? :)

Me too, maybe they were inconvenient for dancing..

Yeah, they're awesome ^_^ I was so excited when I saw that video, but I had to catch my bus at 7:10 hahahaha.
And I was so tired .. I went to bed at 2am, cause I was on this thread, and desperately waiting for someone to post hehehe.

Idk, everytime i post it deletes what i wrote and just quotes my old post and your's from before..
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:26 am
laury
Parco wrote:

thank youuuu :) :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:11 am
laury
I hope everything goes well with it all. C:
Same here. Well, it's always like that here, lol. We can have sun and then not even an hour later, it'll be pouring down and absolutely freezing. Dunno yet, it's not warm enough to just go outside and relax but I might just go up to the high street with my friend and go do some shopping. xD

Hm... true, it could have been. And the clothes they wear do seem easier to dance in tbh.

LOL, I wasn't expecting it so when I came on I was like yaaaay, new videos. ❤
I fell asleep when I was still on here, I was waiting for someone to reply and so I lay down on my bed while I was waiting and then... I fell asleep, lmao. >////<

That's weird. I've never had that happen to mine. ?____?

Hehe, thank you :3 I think it will, I wouldn't say that the teachers make it easy in purpose, but they ask their question so it's manageable.
Oh shopping sounds nice ^_^ maybe i'll go tomorrow after I went to that organisation for my gap year, since I have to go the city anyway.

Hehe, :D really? That's cute.. Just happened to me right now because I slept so little last night.

Idk, maybe because when I clicked submit it didn't post it right away, so I went a page back, but what I wrote wasn't in the post anymore.. I didn't notice that and posted it like that withouth an answer..
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:38 am
laury
Lollipoop wrote:Haiii everyone~

;_; omg so nice to see you guys ahfjajdksjfkjskf

oooooh, HI ! :3 :mesmer:
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:46 am
laury
Lollipoop wrote:
YOU'RE HERE<3
I missed you ;__;

yeeeeah :D I missed you tooooo! :3
i accidentally found my way here yesterday *_*
we're getting more & more complete :P !!!
Post subject: Re: Official LC9 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:54 am