Back to Top!
Search found more than 1180 matches
Ovoxo
evilmakanne wrote:
Ovoxo wrote:omg more blackjack to spazz with!! yeey it was about time annyeong yeoreobun :D

ivreally want to talk to you ryt now but i need to sleep

kkkkk

aaw, have a good night sleep. Lets talk tomorrow
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Ovoxo
evilmakanne wrote:i want to talk more but my mom check me now annd she was shock to see me still awake while she is on her
way to make breakfast and lunchpack for my siblings ..aigoooo

gudmornyt everyone

aaw what time is it over there?
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:28 pm
Ovoxo http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/img_6754.jpg?w=625&h=416
http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/img_8317.jpg?w=625&h=416

rare chaebom moment <3
http://welovebom.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/bla14.jpg?w=373&h=322
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:35 pm
Ovoxo

words cant describe how excited i am!!!!
ihave feeling she is going to make a lot of fans leave their bias for her, lol!
but that day is defiantly gonna be my best day, because im going to beyonce's concert!
aaaahhh my feels!!!
Yeah she will really gain a lot of fans no doubt about that ^^ she's awesome
Waaa lucky you going to beyonce's concert :D

I know! that day is a day im gonna tell to my grandchildren who is gonna tell it to the next genrations, lol
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:37 pm
Ovoxo i want to talk more but my mom check me now annd she was shock to see me still awake while she is on her
way to make breakfast and lunchpack for my siblings ..aigoooo

gudmornyt everyone

aaw what time is it over there?

almost 5 am

. dont worry unnie .. i sleep a lot dyring dayime.. ita like day is my sleeptime kkk

whuuut?! omg dont u have school?
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:40 pm
Ovoxo words cant describe how excited i am!!!!
ihave feeling she is going to make a lot of fans leave their bias for her, lol!
but that day is defiantly gonna be my best day, because im going to beyonce's concert!
aaaahhh my feels!!!
I feel you! that day i have 2 classes but i'll skip the second one bcuz i wanna be home at the time of the release.. HECK im not even going to sleep the day before !
beyonce concert?ooo so lucky! enjoy the concert,u'll definitely have lots of fun there[/quote]

wow skip school and stuff! what a suportive blackjack! Thaank you im gonna need it!
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:39 pm
Ovoxo yay! what was your username?? well i am looking forward to spazzing together :embarassed:[/quote][/quote]

lol it was the same, thoughi never posted anything.. but i always went lurking ;)
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:08 pm
Ovoxo [quote="Ovoxo"]yay! what was your username?? well i am looking forward to spazzing together :embarassed:

lol it was the same, thoughi never posted anything.. but i always went lurking ;)

im not getting this thing..... -.- i wanted to quote youbut it keeps saying i cant quote over 3 quotes...
@immaberockinthis-ish
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:10 pm
Ovoxo .
Post subject: Re: FUCK. Tumblr is through guys. Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:19 pm
Ovoxo i think the reason was this " there was a rumor said that the guest of this week in China's concert should be TOP, but the news showed that the guest will be SR. And then some of the cvips were very upset about this, asking for return the tickets, leaving comments on GD's INS and twitter, even on YG's offical website, asking for TOP or something. I am just wondering that why the people can't understang this concert is GD's concert, and the reason they buy the ticket and expect for should be GD, isn't it?"

btw its a comment i found on bigbangupdates.com
Post subject: Re: So did like, Chinese VIPs hurt GD/Seungri or something?. Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:30 pm
Ovoxo Loved their outfits!!
Post subject: Re: Isn't this performance amazing? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:32 pm
Ovoxo its so sad... i feel mostly bad for gd, its him they're suppose to expect.
they dont even deserve seungri.
Post subject: Re: So did like, Chinese VIPs hurt GD/Seungri or something?. Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:35 pm
Ovoxo yay! what was your username?? well i am looking forward to spazzing together :embarassed:

im not getting this thing..... -.- i wanted to quote youbut it keeps saying i cant quote over 3 quotes...
@immaberockinthis-ish

i think u might have cut out a bit of the code thats why your comment came out that way~

OMG lurker!??? yayyyyy youve finally unlurked! i hope other people unlurk too :D

i think thats why too, lol yes but you know whats funny the day before akp went under this big transformation i started talking with others and i had like 10 alarms and suddenly akp just had to ruin it... :(
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:16 pm
Ovoxo

woow whats up with all this articles? people should give the girl a break... i mean it is a positive thing, but its also becoming a big pressure especially when their mentioning her competitions. Anyways she wont dissapoint for sure

and to think this comes from the official blog of YG....why do they need to keep mentioning the comeback that happen at the same time with her debut?why do they need to keep saying that her song is something fresh,new and shocking?Can't they find new words for their media play?they always talk about how YG sees CL's debut and her hardwork,that YGfamily will support her but never mentioning her POV .that was supposed to be an exclusive article so i was hoping they'd at least write something on that :sad:

Exactly u get me? they're overreacting way to much! i mean i support CL to the fullest, but just give the date and let us the final results! and also why isnt YG mentioning 2ne1 at all..?
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:38 pm
Ovoxo you should, no you MUST check 2ne1 out! theyre the same label with psy and also bigbang!
btw welcome ;)
Post subject: Re: Well..um Hello.Im new... Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:44 pm
Ovoxo youre brother looks scary, lol just kidding he cute
Post subject: Re: *Selca* Isn't he precious? XP Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:49 pm
Ovoxo they dont how lucky they are! seriously seungri is the master of fanservice! he is funny
Post subject: Re: So did like, Chinese VIPs hurt GD/Seungri or something?. Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:40 pm
Ovoxo _____________________ http://25.media.tumblr.com/efbac8774e53b998b8c15c7ef730cb42/tumblr_mn6czv0uxi1rrai2yo1_500.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________ it's an edit ofc

BEST EDIT EVER! wow thats just amazing, now i can imagine :lol:
Post subject: Re: GD + CL was fucking real this whole time??? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 3:36 pm
Ovoxo i tought the guy on the pic was you ?
Post subject: Re: So...It's time to introduce myself. Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 3:14 pm
Ovoxo Let me guess the song Was nillili mambo? That made me like them too
Post subject: Re: So, I watched a Block B video Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 8:46 pm