Back to Top!
Search found more than 1180 matches
Ovoxo
jemtop wrote:
malaar wrote:wow, this place is great! but.... who is who compared to the allkpop-forum? :P

Hey malin ^_^ it's your fellow norwegian right here :embarassed:

yaay from norway too ;)
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 3:00 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Ovoxo CL is A Work of Art for W Korea Magazine June Issue

http://i.imgur.com/HnFrteg.jpg

CL (2NE1)
At first glance, CL may give the impression of a strong woman.
Likewise, you might think that too of the strong and bold clothes of designer Kye Han Hee. Therefore here we have a product and a woman that you might misunderstand. While this seems like a bold woman in a KYE piece and tattoos, actually it is a piece that makes use flesh-coloured fabric (to create an outfit) that expresses the idea of ‘conservative women’. Thanks to the explosive energy that she shows on stage, you might think of CL as a ‘strong female warrior’ but in front of the camera, her movements and grace are infinitely feminine. A confident look that expresses just the right amount of shyness. This is a lovely woman that possesses both strength and weakness.

Blurb on CL transcribed by 톡쏘는채린@LEECHAERIN.COM
Translated by CLTBF

Source: wowji + 21_Tok@LeeChaerin.com

So amazingly beautiful! i cant take my eyes of her! :shock: :smooch:
the man who gets that woman is lucky as hell!
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:56 pm
Ovoxo [EXCLUSIVE] GD AND TAEYANG’S APPEARANCE IN CL’S FIRST SOLO MV CONFIRMED

http://25.media.tumblr.com/884ab8aaffc39a9020258e216b7d649b/tumblr_mn75azlBHf1qdy24co1_500.jpg

In CL ’s (the leader of the group 2NE1) first solo music video, Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Taeyang made an appearance. The artists all belong to the same Entertainment agency.

According to personnel from the music industry on May 21, YG Family (artists from YG Entertainment) decided to appear in CL’s music video to cheer her on for her first solo music video. All the artists are eager to help out their fellow musician who is under big pressure for the upcoming solo debut.

It will soon be 4 years since 2NE1 made a debut, and CL will mark the anniversary by making a debut on her own. It is said CL is weighed down by pressure because the outcome of her debut album can also have an effect on the entire group, which is also preparing for a comeback after a year. The fellow artists’ keen effort to help out CL shows the strong bond between the members of YG Family.

The first solo music video with the appearance of other YG members is a somewhat unfamiliar genre for many Korean people. It fits in a new category of Dougie and Dubstep genres with a hip-hop beat to it.

For the last few years, “cutesy” or “sexy” concept became mainstream among girl groups that flooded the Korean music industry. On the other hand, female musicians of hip-hop style became almost obsolete. So it is no wonder that expectations for CL’s first hip-hop solo song are even higher.

However, despite CL’s solo debut nearing its D-Day, YG is strictly keeping everything under the veil. The secrecy is building up curiosity among the fans as basic information like the song title or teaser images were not yet released.

The tension intensifies as CL making a comeback in the same month as highly popular female artists like Lee Hyori, Seo In Young and Ivy. It will inevitably lead to a competition among them.

Meanwhile, YG’s CEO Yang Hyun-suk gave a heart-warming advice to CL that “it does not matter what rank you come in, just enjoy the moment.” Yang is not scared or worried about the newly debuting artist, but he is simply encouraging CL to enjoy what she does because he already knows, from all the big hits 2NE1 achieved, that CL is more than capable of acing any tasks given to her.

CL will be coming back with her first solo song on May 28.

Source: yg-life.com

woow whats up with all this articles? people should give the girl a break... i mean it is a positive thing, but its also becoming a big pressure especially when their mentioning her competitions. Anyways she wont dissapoint for sure
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:14 pm
Ovoxo
jemtop wrote:Haven't seen CL driving before? :-?

Me too, and that car is worth driving every second
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 12:07 am
Ovoxo
jemtop wrote:
Ovoxo wrote:
Oslo :) what about u?

Stavanger ^_^ Met a couple users in the forums from Oslo but still no one from Stavanger T_T

That's awesome, is there many kpop fans over there?
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 12:06 am
Ovoxo I just noticed all those animals on that poster hahaha..The best is the ones next the the crown at the top of it though ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK7cy7fCcAAZE5j.png

its a lion a unicorn and whats the other one ?? ahm.... butterfly ?? but it doesnt look like one :)

looks like a wasp or a bee (a queen bee?)
and a goat or ram... CL was born 1991 which was the year of the goat in Chinese zodiac :nervous:

Nice observed
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 12:21 am
Ovoxo That's awesome, is there many kpop fans over there?[/quote]
You mean in Stavanger? idk really know i only have one friend that i could spazz about ^^ She's a hardcore VIP and Blackjack like me hehe how about there?[/quote][/quote]

Thats cool, same as me. :) there maybe are many kpop fans, but I don't know many personally. But there is this kpop fan page on Facebook and there are lot of people u can spazz with from norway
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 12:37 am
Ovoxo
evilmakanne wrote:Minzy ‏@mingkki21 2m
20살 상코미 패션 >_<# pic.twitter.com/XTYSBL67So

@2ne1bbmania
TRANS "@mingkki21: 20-year old fresh-cute fashion >_<#

Aww eromaknae looking amazingly good!
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 1:03 am
Ovoxo
evilmakanne wrote:We Love Chaerin ‏@WeLoveChaerin ngayon
[!!] CL's first solo single is now "The Baddest Female" and NOT Bad Girl. CL wants to use it since its how she was known eversince debut

Sounds so much better!
Seouls one and only baddest female
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 1:04 am
Ovoxo OMG ITS THE BADDEST FEMALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! THE BEST NAME FOR HER DEBUT EVER!!!!! although i'd prefer the baddest bitch :lol:

MINZY AH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE HER STYLE!! why soo prettyyyyyyyy

Maybe she'll change it to that
She posted her teaser on Instagram and also this word "GIZIBE" which means bitch
I have feeling she will swear on her lyrics lol
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 1:08 am
Ovoxo Put in my earphones and go to a world where they accept me for being an kpop star lol..
And yeah and be caution with anyone coming back home..
It's gonna be so AWKWARD
Post subject: Re: What's your favourite thing to do when no one is home? Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 1:15 am
Ovoxo OMG ITS THE BADDEST FEMALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! THE BEST NAME FOR HER DEBUT EVER!!!!! although i'd prefer the baddest bitch :lol:

MINZY AH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE HER STYLE!! why soo prettyyyyyyyy

Maybe she'll change it to that
She posted her teaser on Instagram and also this word "GIZIBE" which means bitch
I have feeling she will swear on her lyrics lol

SHE WILL BUT IT WILL BE *BLEEP* BLEEP* JUST LIKE GD'S THAT XX ..KKKK

I'm sure there will be uncensored version
Edit: and that will be my jam
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 1:19 am
Ovoxo Walk around naked. :lol:
eww
Ew or :lol:

Put in my earphones and go to a world where they accept me for being an kpop star lol..
And yeah and be caution with anyone coming back home..
It's gonna be so AWKWARD
I've done this LMAO. I was in my room with my beats and start singing. and my mum walks in and does this: :-? and I'm like x.x x_x

lol there was this time I was in my room with my beats earphones and dancing in my own world. And I couldn't hear anything and my father calling on me and he comes to room and stands there for like 5 min.. And I didn't see him so after I turn around I see him standing there unamused and damn that was the most awkward moment ever! lmfao and when I saw him I got shocked which leaded my to drop my earphones on the floor..
And yes it got completely ruined, fml
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 1:31 am
Ovoxo Am I welcomed to join? lol I'm so bored
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (A random chat thread) Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 12:27 am
Ovoxo That's what they all say
Post subject: Re: You guys are so gross. -_-" Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 4:39 am
Ovoxo Nasty as fuck! That hoe needed that, wtf was she doin under there anyways! LMFAO
Post subject: Re: please guys help me Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 4:47 am
Ovoxo To that question all i see is money....... U wont be needing anything, cuz u know what them papers can do for you these days
Post subject: Re: If you guys had to choose . . . Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 5:16 am
Ovoxo u actin kinda shady aint callin me baby, why the sudden change?
my all time jam
Post subject: Re: "Say my name, say my name." Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 6:10 am
Ovoxo jjoong :smooch:
lol btw im I the only one who is staring at his nose, becauseof the accident?
Post subject: Re: holy fuck it's out Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 6:13 am
Ovoxo
minkwon2 wrote:Hm, his nose looks different. He probably got ps on it.

But who cares. I love his hair, hes looking great. But I hope he puts on a little weight, hes looking really thin. :embarassed:

lol thought so too.. idk its kinda weird. his nostril on the right is kinda crooked, cant putmy words on it
Post subject: Re: holy fuck it's out Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 6:19 am