Back to Top!
Search found 391 matches
Nova_REMIX You shouldn't be making a rant because of opinions.
You can't force people to like her, all that matters is that you like her.

Like, wtf, seriously? lol.
You're obviously not able to read. OP didn't say she's forcing you or anyone else to like her. You don't have to like her for any other reason and no one would pretty much give a fuck and care. The problem that OP is pointing out is disliking her because her looks don't fit one's standards. No one's created to please everyone in the looks department. You're no different and neither is CL.

I don't care for YoonA's or Tae Yeon's looks despite the fact that internationally and domestically in Korea people bow down to them everyday, but I'm not going to dislike them for a petty excuse such as I find their looks plain Jane and boring (I actually dislike Tae Yeon for other reasons than her looks).
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 7:42 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
l0i0s

AHHHH THIS MAN!!!! He's definitely been working out alot.... LOOK AT THAT BODY

Jump to post Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 9:30 am
Atothec193 I do agree with some of your points. GD is overworked, whether it be because of YG or his own determination. He thinks for the future. Even with what he has now, it's clear he strives for more, if that's even possible.

TOP's solo activites, is the movie. Most likely. He hasn't exactly expressed much interest in a solo album lately has he? He has found a new passion for something different, acting, I find it admirable. He's doing his own thing. And it's not like he needs much help from YG producers. He is more than capable to write his own lyrics and produce his own music. Music that he likes, that suits him.

Daesung is doing his thing in Japan now, and I don't see why people complain he's playing smaller venues when GD gets a Dome tour. He has just released an album of Jpop cover songs, probably more for the JVips and his fans than for IVIPs and casual kpop listeners. GD as a 'solo artist' (even though he's not really one technically) didn't happen overnight. He has been slowly following that path since Heartbreaker, nearly 5 years ago. OOAK was a big success also.

I am upset about Taeyang's delay too. But it is will be this summer. It's not like he has been neglected all these years. This will be his 3rd solo album. He is pretty much a really respected and liked R&B artist in Korea as seen by the general public. Hell even overseas (like US), there are people who have heard of Taeyang, but don't necessarily know or care for Bigbang.

OOAK tour isn't as great as Alive, it could never be. I'll just say it now. GD would be nothing without the Bigbang members. And this is coming from me. But I have to give it to him, he has achieved a pretty great feat, and we shouldn't try to downplay it because of the other circumstances. By the way, yes it's not a WORLD tour, it's an ASIA tour. But saying he wasn't ready for it? He's been doing just fine. Maybe not exceptional like Alive. But pretty damn good.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 12:49 pm
orangelikesunset

This face HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:01 pm
selhia BlackJack's did you hear the news?

woooo finally
I did! And for those who don't know what we're talking about:

Hello, everyone. This is Yang Hyun Suk.

It has been a long time since I said hello to you though FROM YG. The reason why I am writing FROM YG
after such a long time is to tell all of you fans out there, the hottest news on the new albums of YG singers
which are set to be released after July. What’s more, a new YG girl group will be releasing their debut album
after four years of preparation. It has been such a long time since I last wrote FROM YG so I have a lot to say.
To give you a full update on what’s new, I will be writing several FROM YGs from now on. In order to make things simple,
I am going tell you what’s happening in YG by answering some questions. I hope you excuse me for using the Q&A format.

When will 2NE1 make a comeback?
Since their debut, 2NE1 has rocked the charts with numerous hit songs year after year. Just to name a few,
in 2009, ‘Fire’ , ‘I Don’t Care’
in 2010, ‘Can’t Nobody’, ‘Go Away’, ‘Clap Your Hands’
in 2011, ‘I am the Best’, ‘Lonely’ and ‘UGLY’.
However, in 2012, the fans were not able to see much of 2NE1 because of their tight world tour schedule.
‘I LOVE YOU’ was the one and only song that 2NE1 released in 2012.
2NE1 is always eager to meet the fans. So rather than releasing all the new songs that 2NE1 prepared
during the last two years in just one album, 2NE1 is planning to release the songs plus music videos
one a month until the end of this year.

2NE1 new title song will be released in early July, followed by other new tracks in August and September.
In October, we are planning to showcase a mini-album or the official second album of 2NE1.
So, 2NE1 will be promoting at least four tracks from July to October.

What are the genres of 2NE1`s new songs and what are their plans for concerts?
2NE1`s new song, which will be released in early July, will be reggae, an entirely new genre for 2NE1.
The title of the song is ‘Falling in Love’. 2NE1 is certainly trying something new with this new song
but it will sure show all the great stuff that 2NE1 has as the top female K-pop group. For a new twist,
2NE1 is working with new choreographers from overseas. I am sure that the fans will get to love the new title.

Regarding concerts, we do have plans for 2NE1 concerts after the release of the new album in October.
I will fill you up with details as soon as the plans get finalized. I hope that you send your love
and support to 2NE1 and their new songs.

When is the new girl group of YG debuting?

To be continued…see you all tomorrow.
18.06.2013 FROM YG
FROM YG – 2013.6.18.

Source: yg-life
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 4:44 pm
alex CL FOR GQ OMFG CLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I can alrdy see the negative comments on this one lololol
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 2:30 am
lilayong okay. so here we go again. I'm gonna post my fanaccount again from last week OOAK concert in Jakarta day 2.

ASDGSKAFLSFG HE WAS SO AMAZING I CAN NOT ASLIHSDUGJSOSDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Basically that's how I feel until now.

No, but really. Really. The concert itself, GD himself, is just amazing. TOP as the guest is indeed a very superb bonus, but I do can see even tho there is no guest at all, GD still can rock that stage. I still ahve no idea how a little skinny tiny guy like him can fill that huge stage *shed tears*

So, I arrived at the venue at 7:20 AM. Really early, I know, but I just wanted to make sure that I will get the first row rhis time. There's not many people there lining. I managed to secure the 6th or 7th spot in the line.

And yeah, the concert weren't sold out. Maybe they just sold around 60/70% from the capacity. I believe there are many reasons why (at least in Jakarta). First, there are too many kpop concert this past months. SS5 was in first July and the MNET Countdown cocnert will be next month. That week is the university entrance exam week fro the graduated high school students and the exam week for the college students. I do believe if they made it into one day only, it would sold out. But I don't know, maybe YG had some reasons behind that 2 days policy.

...they better be have a good reason.. Must be really tiring for GD and the whole crew to perform 2 days >:'(

okay, so, because I bought the soundcheck party ticket, me and my friend can queing nicely indoor with AC inside the mall (the venue is actually the 3rd floor of a mall) while the 'normal' ticket holders must queing outside... under the heat Jakarta.... in a beach... on sand.... #INA-VIPSProbz. I really can say that this concert is really the most comfortable cocnert so far. The security is so tight (it's great but the result is I barely get a picture or fancam from this concert T__T), the lining is neat.. the promoter really a fast learner from the last chaotic Alive INA Tour. Also because the concert is not sold out, I believe.

The soundcheck was only for 30 minutes, 4 songs. That XX, Today, Without You and... I forget. .____.v I didn't get the first row in soundcheck but I still can see him clearly. He was all black, black simple Tshirt, black jeans, black beanie and a very cool shade. He looks quiet and tired :( He didn't do many interaction that moment. I remember someone I met in the line (she watched the first day too) said GD loked a bit surprised with the 'empty' venue. :'((( I do really feel scared he will have a bad mood for today's concert :'(((((

can I spend a moment to describe how awesome his skin is? I didn't realized this during the Alive tour because I was very behind but this time... Lord have mercy... his face skin.... I don't know if he put make up already for rehearsal but GOOD LORD his skin...... He makes me feel like I'm a dirty female.......

and owh, Always GD came to this concert and they gave us a very cool almost like a hand fan with bart simpson dressing in OOAK style. For free. I know it must cost A LOT, specailly when you combined with the ticket (they bought the VIP seats), flight and accomodation. Not to mention the energy and time they spend. J-VIPS are trully something. Their love for Big Bang is no joke. I think overall Japanese Kpop fans' devotion for any Kpop idols they love is no joke. Fumcat also there and pozic too.

The first time I saw the lighting effect in soundcheck, I screamed already. The lighting was too cool for my eyes. It just... ugh. Indeed a world class stage! I even thought I can be happy with this lighting only.

And then we entered the venue. My section is Festival B and it is really empty. Maybe only 5-6 six rows :( The Festival A was more crowded. The bright side is, I got the first row :D *throw confetti*. The only person who is infront of us are the securities. So that's how in front we are. The cocnert started on time. GD came out with that DragonMobile, starting with MichiGO. When he unbutton his jacket ashfjfkdldjf. The kwon twins asdfghjkl.

He came often to my section. The most unforgettable moment is when he sang Missing You. When the Youn Ha part played, He was standing RIGHT infront of me. He was smiling at my section (I have no confidence to say he smiled at me). I just kept singing the reff part while smiling brightly looking at that godlike figure standing infront of me. probably the closest distance I could have with him. And the when the 'maybe I'm missing you, oh, oh' part, he was pointing at me.

I just died a bit and had a brainfrozed. I don't know how to react except by keep on singing and smiling. The second time he did it, I finally managed to react by acting like I fainted. He just smiled and walked away.

I stillc an't grasp the situation until the VIP beside me poked me with her elbow 'GD pointed at youuuuuu!! GD POINTED AT YOUUUUUUUUU' she even more hysterical than I am xD. So now I have the confidence to say that he was pointing at me *giggle*

That mother father.. Missing You is my fave song and now he makes it even more special... I still giggling like a crazy person whenever I hear that song....

I don't know how to end this fanaccount. Maybe I'll find something to share again. Need to go abck to work now.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:10 pm
msoulpr3 I'm glad they are back to updating us! :D

http://ohdara.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/21dara_1076016692888566037.jpg?w=540

DARA: It’s been so long since I’ve exercised with a headband on, it reminds me of my trainee appearance ^_^

DARA: Whether hot, hungry or sleepy… loneliness of self-discipline
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 7:52 am
alex alex
what? who didnt like the layout?
but its our only nice way to communicate... T.T :please: T.T
well actually i dont like it either...maybe if the quotes were in boxes would be better and easier to read uhh..dont worry ,everyone will comeback soon especially now with the comeback *~* but i do love the smileys here *^^*
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 8:16 am
msoulpr3

are you serious? some blackjacks is not thankful... Why are they complaining about the song being reggae? they have done reggae versions of other songs before and everyone loved it.
Honestly in my case i'll appreciate whatever they bring, lol. When CL's baddest female came out many bj didnt like it, and i LOVED when i first heard it.
i guess i was to eager to hear a song from any of them.... http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VyArvclgjuM/UQ1pYsUe5YI/AAAAAAAAAYs/u1WsXYsTDy0/s1600/Crying.gif
I loved it too,prolly bcuz it was CL i admit...but this type of songs are not my style at all so i dont think i'll be going back to listening to it like i do with all the other 2ne1 songs ..
they are complaining bcuz CL said in her interviews that the new song will be more of the 2ne1 style and bcuz she talked about a fast and a slow song ..they thought they'd be getting IATB ver2 instead they are getting IDC reggae ver haha...ppl forget that Fire was supposed to be hiphop/reggae too! but if its a summer concept then i think the reggae is just prfect! TBH im more excited about it bcuz it will be another different type of a song..i love that they dont stick to only one genre just bcuz it sells,besides this will be the comeback but after that many other songs will be released..one of the translators said that the YG staff translated it wrong,what YG actually wrote was that it will be at least 4 songs during july-octomber...

Fire was supposed to be reggae? I did not know that at all. lol *facepalm*But I'm excited!
Everyone is doing the 'Hip Hop/badass/sexy' concept lately so I wonder what direction they are going to take in this release. I'm so excited for the fashion and concepts they are going to use! :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 11:49 am
lilayong lilayong heey, you probably dont know since i was never active on my akp user, lol and when i acctually started being it, it got ruined....
but i just want to tell you to appreciate youre life, lol~ I cant imagine if i was in your shoes, you are so lucky

hii~

Thank youuuuuuu

Maybe yesterday concert was my good karma.. idk, maybe I did something really nice lately <3

I'll do more good thing so I can get the same spot for next BB tour.

See? BB makes me doing good thing in my life. They are such a role model.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:58 pm
alex

Gaaahd what's up with these sexy CL photoshoots?!? I don't know what to describe her anymore, because I keep saying the same things all over again everytime, lol. I'll just end it with saying she is indescribable
But these pics looks like it was taking by that Terry guy she meet in New York, but it can't be
nuh it cant be bcuz her hair were lighter back then..this is what her hair looks like right now..

CL changed her dp
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNGw_LRCcAAlWVk.jpg
what a sexy cutie *~*
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 11:29 pm
orangelikesunset Here is GD's full interview from BBU. He's such a smart cookie. So much respect for him :D

Q:Your first World Tour is almost at an end and it’s hot! Although you still have some shows left, how do you feel to successfully end your tour?

My first world tour was last year's BIG BANG world tour. And I was still half worried and half excited to visit new places for my concert but it was really fun touring around. Personally I never have time to travel but as I was on this tour, I could rest during break times and hang out with staff. I’m glad I could make many memories. For me it was like a school field trip. I was also glad that I got love everywhere I went.

Q:Even if it’s overseas, I think people will still recognize you!

So I can’t really go everywhere as I wish. So I play at hotel swimming pools and go out to eat. It’s still fun. I feel like I can bond with my staff a little more.

Q:Even though you toured with the BIG BANG members, I think it was still like a new challenge to be touring as a solo.

Since it was a concert right after BIG BANG’s I was worried. Although I was worried that I might harm the good reputation of BIG BANG’s successful world tour, I saw the potential in me and I had a firm belief that it’s worth the try. Pressure and worries are only there in first few concerts and as my body got used to the atmosphere, I got more relaxed and it becomes like a practice. I just have to play and have fun on stage. I came up to a conclusion that that’s better for me and also to those who are watching me, so I have emptied my mind and decided to just enjoy.

Q:Are you the type that doesn’t get stressed easily? No matter what, with busy schedule, it’s normal for celebrities to have stress. I wonder how you relieve your stress.

Hmm, it depends on what kind of stress it is. For example, if I get stressed out about musical things, I must relieve it with music. Whether I can or not, I keep writing songs. I get relieved when I can finally write a good song that I can be satisfied with. It’s like my occupational disease. Just like any people my age, I relieve stress by chatting and drinking with my friends. I watch movies or just blankly stare at nothing. When I spend time with my non-celebrity friends I feel relaxed because I feel like a normal person, not a celebrity.

Q:GD is an artist that has a huge image of a “Creator”. Where does your creativity come from? From what do you get inspirations?

I get inspirations from ‘people’. That’s why I enjoy meeting others. I especially get a lot of inspiration as I eat and talk with others. Sometimes I watch movies or read and get inspirations from a certain quote or a word. It's kinda late but I really like the movie "Midnight in Paris" by Woody Allen.

Q:I also wanted to warp time to the golden age of arts and meet them.

Q:I think you’re someone who gets into something pretty deep once you get into it. What have you been into recently?

I get addicted to different things every time. Last year I rode skateboards the whole year. I think I’ve been reading comics (mangas) all this year.

Q:What are you manga preferences, boy mangas? Or like Hero comics like Marbles comics?

I like long mangas like "One Piece". I like reading classics like "Slam Dunk", so I recently re-read it. I’m thinking about buying the "Dragon Ball" series. I really like old animes and mangas.

Q:If you were to compare yourself to an anime character who would it be?

I would compare myself to "One Piece". I think I’m like “Luffy,” living a life as a boy and as a man at the same time. Oh yeah, and my fans used to tell me that I look like "Whang Bo Rayong" from "Audition".

Q:Including today, we can see that you concentrate very well during shootings. There was nothing to correct. I thought maybe you could even start acting. Are you willing to try in that field?

If I had the opportunity I would try acting but I’m not that confident. Watching dramas and movies, I think the tone of your voice is important as an actor, but I have a really thin voice. I tried to say some lines but it was just so weird. So I’m good at acting in Music Videos because I don’t have to talk. Haha!

Q: Since you’re interested in many fields, you probably have other fields that you wanna challenge yourself in.

Since I like clothes I want to try the fashion industry. But, just like how I worked in the music industry for over 10 years, there are people who worked hard in the fashion field, so I’m careful to say this. I just hope to get help from them or even help them and try in fashion industry. All I can say now is that I’m in the preparation stage

Q:It was a big issue because of your invention of a new flavor and designing of the new label (for Vitamin Water). Was this a new challenge for you too?

Since I like Vitamin Water so much, I said yes right away. When I went to New York a long time ago for music mixing work, I first discovered Vitamin Water. Then it came out in Korea so I’ve been like living with it. And I was interested because it’s not like a clothes or shoes ad that I’ve done before but it was a lifestyle brand. It was something that I liked, and I could be beyond just a model and I could design the label and even invent a flavor. First it sounded like a lot of work so I thought it would be a hassle. But when they told me that the slogan of this project was ‘Be Glaceau’ I asked “What is being like Glaceau?” and they said “Being G-DRAGON!” When I heard that I thought I have to do this.

Q:So what is it like to “Be G-DRAGON?” What’s something that only GD can show?

Honestly I don’t think there’s anything that I can only show. But I have something that I want to show. As I worked with Glaceau Vitamin Water, I learned that their slogan is “Global, Unique, Stylish, Trendy, and Creative” and these are words that people get from me. Just like this I want to show the good sides of me to people. Wherever I am and whatever I’m doing, I want people to say “If it’s GD, I can surely trust him”.

Q:That’s like your usual saying of “I want to make music that gives off good energy” But what do you mean by “Good energy?”

Hmm… It’s kinda hard to explain but, good energy for me is not necessarily positive and bright. You know that one moment when you concentrate while making music? Like in the office or in the studio, if you record with that certain feeling you got while writing a song/lyrics, you will end up with a satisfying product. Songs I made like that gives off that energy every time I hear it. And when everyone can feel that energy that’s what I call “Music that gives off Good energy”

Q:So that moment has all of your energy and inspirations?

Yeah. To me that’s the biggest energy source so when people listen to it, whether it is negative or positive, I believe that some kind of energy spreads through their body. When you concentrate on something and make something, that energy gathers to those who listen. That’s something that you can do against one’s will. So I consider that energy significantly while making music. Hit song makers also say that Hit songs come out in 5 or 10 minutes, and I think it’s because of the energy.

Q:You’re showing great talents as a producer. Do you have a concept team that you want to make?

I’m not sure yet. I’m still producing but making a new entertainment company or making a new artist sounds like such a far future. I’m still busy with myself and BIG BANG. If I do become a producer, it’ll be later when I have time. Now I’m just learning and it’s still just so much fun to go on stage with a song that I produced.

Q:I think music is something that you want to do more and do better as you listen and make more music. Of course, it’d be the same for all arts. You once said that something GD can do the best right now is Hip Hop, I wonder if you have more genres that you want to do well on.

I wanna do better in Hip Hop. Of course I like exploring new music but all that learning of new stuff melts into hip hop in the end. I won’t go and say that I wanna do heavy metal all of a sudden. But I want to blend in other music genres into hip hop. I feel like I still have a lot to learn in Hip hop and it is something I always want to do the best on!

Q:Many foreign medias and foreign staffs have praised you. Things like “GD is like a combination of Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga” or “GD is like the Korean Kanye West.” When you hear those things, I think you would feel proud but pressured at the same time.

Ah, that’s a SUPER BIG pressure. I think that’s too much of an overpraising. But it makes me feel like this at the same time. I like being compared to someone who is way higher than me but what I have to work on is not to hear “GD is like this person” but to work hard enough so that it’d be a compliment for new artists to hear “You’re like the 2nd GD” I think I can be something if I learn more from other artists and train myself more firmly. Even if it’s later in the future.

Q:As much as fans anticipated for GD’s solo, they’re all waiting for BIG BANG’s comeback. When are you planning to have a comeback?

BIG BANG’s comeback all depends on me haha, because I have to get my things together and start writing songs haha... So my head hurts a little. But BIG BANG does have a Japanese dome tour in November. We’re doing 6 dome tours, and I heard that we’re the 1st Korean artist to do so.
We go to Japan a lot because we get good reactions from them but I feel like we have to work harder for our Korean fans. It’s been almost 7 years since our debut, but we only have 2 original albums. There almost all mini albums…

Q: I heard that you spend a lot of your time in YG Entertainment. Do you guys chat a lot there? I’m asking this cause I’m genuinely curious, what do you guys talk about?

Isn’t it pretty obvious? What do girls talk about?

Q:Hm like Guys, Clothes, hair and etc?

It’s the same for us.

Q:Guys don’t usually talk about those things!

We all have similar preferences. Since we spent a lot of time together, we like similar things. Things like food preference, girl preferences, music preferences and culture preferences. So we talk about girls a lot and talk about music, life, and American shows that I watched yesterday.

Q:Oooh ‘Girl preferences’! May I ask who you’re ideal type is? I bet everyone’s curious!

This is a little too vague but I like girls with good sense. If you think about it, that’s a pretty hard thing. Even when you’re wearing a piece of clothing, it should have good sense and even when you say a word, it should sound like you have a good sense. Just like a really fashionable girl with a good sense? Those kinds of girls know how to take care of themselves and are usually nice to others. I think they also look smart.

Q:And pretty too?

Even better.

Source: ShrimpLJY , BIGBANGGisVIP and Weibo (via soompi_BigBang )
Translation: BIGBANGGisVIP
Note: The new flavor that GD created is a peach-mango mix and has a special label on it that GD also designed.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 8:36 am
kdragonkwon I converted a new VIP!

Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:40 pm
lilayong my fave

http://i.imgur.com/OK7RKWB.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That look and not mention that pose <3
It's like he is seducing you with that look.. *already hypnotized*
What are u doing to me Kwon Jiyoung?!

He knows what he's doing. That motherfather knows what he's doing to us fangirls with that pose and expression.

:sad:
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 5:52 pm
littlecherry Omg I stayed up an extra two hours working on a gif edit and tumblr decided to be a dick and won't let me upload the files even though they're nowhere near the size limit. http://i.imgur.com/GomE7XY.gif >< I had to upload it as a text post and it posted but the pics were made small and lkdsjfklsdfslfsjfs.
Whatever. I'm mad now and I'm going to bed.
>:{

I thought it must be super late for you given it's just gone midday here! Oh, I don't know anything about making gifs but I remember a while back Bigbanggifs said they had this exact problem and they solved it by reducing the brightness I think. Maybe try that when you wake up?

Night hon <3
Tumblr may be a dick but I'm a bigger one and far more stubborn and...
...like hell I was gonna wait until the morning! So I did it now and it worked!
UNNIE IS THE BEST! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WORKED!
Sure my gif looks worse now because it's not as bright as it was supposed to be but WHATEVER IT WORKED!
UNNIE JJANG!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Okay now I'm going to bed for real. Goodnight everyone!
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 3:31 am
chiakisama88 So apparently YB is in Paris...

Mission "HUNT THE LITTLE MAN" is on!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time Ill take pics!!!!!
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 3:58 am
kdragonkwon
Ovoxo wrote:Good to see you happy :) I remember you being sad few days ago

Ah yeah, I have some shit going on but hopefully it will be sorted soon. All our VIPs turning up makes me super happy though.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:21 am
l0i0s

OMG more bts of their music videos!!!!!

TOP with the snake :drool:
Jump to post Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:22 am
l0i0s Lol why did I have to discover this page

http://sketchtoy.com/40404431
Jump to post Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:52 am