Back to Top!
Search found more than 2980 matches
SugarShapley "No impersonating anyone."

I was so close to signing up as an ulzzang or fashionista just for the lulz T.T
anyways hai
maybe you remember my irrelevant ass from AKP
the emoticons here are adorable
AKP has no CSJH in their bias option thingy I feel like Johnny just hates me T.T T.T T.T
Post subject: almost broke a rule already Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:28 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
SugarShapley
kurumi wrote:what bias option thingy?
and hi.

Well you can put your bias in your profile on AKP, you can choose from a long ass list of groups and individual ppl...........there's even CRAYON POP but no CSJH THE GRACE like HOWWW???
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:35 pm
SugarShapley
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:welcome sugarrrrrrr

it's ok

Johnny hates everyone now. :3

Hi sugar~ :D <3

and what do you mean Johnny hates everyone now?

My king <3

lololol

But have y'all left AKP permanently now? Cause it might actually end up not even quite as shitty once they're done fixing things <<
Post subject: Re: almost broke a rule already Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:39 pm
SugarShapley Does that mean that we can make good night threads??? :D

If yes, then here's my first one<3

But I won't just go without showing you this epic epicness of the epic, which is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold as hell, older than yo mama and granmama, ok maybe not, but old. However, I didn't see it earlier and omg, it's epic. :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRhBfGS4-U

Isn't it well, epic?
And omfg dat sexayy song.
Anyways....das all kinda.

good night everywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~
Post subject: OMFG so since this ain't AKP... Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:53 pm
SugarShapley
funnyguy69 wrote:this is the best thread on here and I claim kevin as my own so suck it

my baby gal you're heeeeere T.T

and yep this is indeed the best thread on here. <3
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:49 pm
SugarShapley Miriam, if you're pronouncing it the way a spanish person would you're doing it right. lol
My friends and family call me Mila though^^
Post subject: Re: Post your real name thread. Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 10:54 pm
SugarShapley Uh, I don't like it. I'm okay with people knowing my full date.
But I am guessing they put down the signs so people can gather if you were born in summer, winter, etc.. without fully knowing your birthday date for some privacy.

well they sorta failed in my case then since sagittarius is in winter as far as I know while cancer is summer :/

we need gang signs
http://i.imgur.com/9Kg12.jpg

I absolutely agree. I wanna establish the lollipop gang, it already has some members irl, we should expand online ohh yeahh.
Post subject: Re: So what's with the horoscope sign thing in our profiles? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:08 pm
SugarShapley Is it good for anything? <<

And btw mine says I'm sagittarius even though I gave my real birthday and I'm cancer....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

Anyway, since this is a kpop site I think we should have blood types instead but idek mine hahaha~
Post subject: So what's with the horoscope sign thing in our profiles? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:00 pm
SugarShapley
CupcakesForever wrote:It's used for matchmaking purposes. :smooch:

LMAO

anyway ehhh which retard chooses a partner according to freakin horoscopes LOL
(sorry bey, not callin you a retard but um you know kinda....<<)
Post subject: Re: So what's with the horoscope sign thing in our profiles? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:14 pm
SugarShapley I JUST WANT CSJH T.T T.T T.T
Post subject: Re: What comebacks are you anticipating most for 2013? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:28 pm
SugarShapley I'll go check it out thanks for the info <3
Post subject: Re: akp forums are back up Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:24 pm
SugarShapley Nope. Zivin all the way.
Post subject: Re: Are these ppl shipped together ? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:50 pm
SugarShapley
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Oh I'm too irrelevant to be shipped with anyone...

I've never been shipped ever~

*sarcasm*

It's ok bb I'll ship myself with you so you don't feel so alone <3

*evil kevin laugh*
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
SugarShapley
jsa wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:Nope. Zivin all the way.

I ship this so hard.

especially after I heard those rumors about how they use pudding... <3

They use pudding....................
for what? lol
Post subject: Re: Are these ppl shipped together ? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:56 pm
SugarShapley Um this is like the third or fourth thread I see about him here and that's just today so.... I suppose he's still the king. <3
Post subject: Re: Is PhoenixVFire no longer the most relevant forum user?? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:04 am
SugarShapley It's all good as long as I get Kevin.
Post subject: Re: sunggyuluver and I are fighting . . . Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:14 am
SugarShapley Hai fellow piece of sugar
welcome to kps <3
Post subject: Re: Umm, hi. Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:24 am
SugarShapley ummm town huh...what town?
this whole place pretty much looks like this

LMAO
Post subject: Re: Post a picture of your town Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 11:46 pm
SugarShapley In the whole time that I was a member of AKP forums, which has been a pretty loooooong time by now, omg I'm old as fuck, anyway, in this whole time I've never liked any user constellation or community or whatever as much as you ppl. Maybe because I was quite inactive before, but I don't think it's the only reason, you guys were the first AKP generation that I actually bothered somewhat making friends with, you got me through my graduation exams, and now you're getting me through the days when I'm at work or band practice all the damn day and only home when everyone's gone or asleep, so that in fact I have no one to talk to cause it's always either too late or too early to call my friends, too. It probably means nothing to you or not much but it really saddens me to think that y'all are gonna split up into KPS and users of the new AKP now, and I don't really wanna abandon AKP and move here permanently, but AKP without you guys won't be the same either T.T T.T

That was one cheesy ass post and I apologize for that and yeah idk how you're supposed to reply to that either I just needed to say it though. .__.
Post subject: You know I'm actually really sad Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:16 pm
SugarShapley be a slut and fuck both kps and akp. that's what i'm doing.
^This. I'm on OH as well, since some people went there.

Idk from what I've seen the ppl on onehallyu seem kinda elitist?
Like this thread someone posted on here bout what they think the difference between them and AKP is....
They said we had childish humour and they were so past this crap because they've already been there since old six theory or whatever, but I was there back then, too, and my humour is still childish as ever uhhh I don't think they'd like me tbh LOL.
Post subject: Re: You know I'm actually really sad Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:28 pm