Post subject: Anyone miss me? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 5:31 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
everlasting249
amheo wrote:We have our very own sex thread maker now

WHAT??

You guys dumped me? T.T
Post subject: Re: Anyone miss me? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 5:38 pm
everlasting249 Imagine if you were talking to a hot woman or man, and you have sexual thoughts in your head.

Would you suppress them or let it all out and enjoy them?

I think it's a great way to spice up the conversation. ^^ (if you don't seem too needy)
everlasting249 https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9800_n.jpg

Dong Hyung Bae
Post subject: Taeyang's brother Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 5:54 pm
everlasting249 I would feel nervous during Oral presentations (if I haven't prepared well enough) :( Jump to forumJump to topic
everlasting249
sushiyummy wrote:
everlasting249 wrote:I would feel nervous during Oral presentations (if I haven't prepared well enough) :(

I'm so sorry but when the word "oral" comes from you, I think of a different type of oral lol

But yeah public speaking freaks me out

Actually, I was talking about that o_o

jk
everlasting249 Let's say you met a girl or boy, and you start flirting with this person. You spend a lot of time with him/her and you realized that you love that person, But that person never took it seriously and thought it was just a game.

to be honest, I've friendzoned a couple of girls (that I wasn't really into) in the past, but never experienced it O.o
Post subject: Have you ever been in this situation? Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:15 pm
everlasting249 It was so easy to use x_x
Post subject: Who misses the old allkpop forum? Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 8:08 pm
everlasting249
huhlo wrote:Did you lose your virginity yet?

I did a long time ago..

what do you mean? :-?
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 8:26 pm
everlasting249 I always think I sound normal, but when I record my voice and hear it, I sound very deep, and I ask myself ''Do you I actually sound like that? Shit!!'' o_o
Post subject: Do you get embarassed when you hear your own voice sometime? Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 7:57 pm
everlasting249
Monica wrote:
im a sexpot

that was sexy
Post subject: Re: Do you get embarassed when you hear your own voice sometime? Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 8:24 pm
everlasting249
Monica wrote:
everlasting249 wrote:that was sexy

sorry I'm taken

That was just a compliment ;)
Post subject: Re: Do you get embarassed when you hear your own voice sometime? Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 8:26 pm
everlasting249 There was a drama going on earlier, I wonder what happened..
Post subject: What happened with Meems? Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 12:44 am
everlasting249 title
Post subject: Are you a jealous Boyfriend or Girlfriend? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 12:17 pm
everlasting249 To be honest, I'm starting to have doubts about whether I'm guaranteed to have a good job or not, even after doing college.. o_o

+ I already have a good job, where they pay me 16$/ hour, and i've been working there for 2 years, but my family is forcing me to finish college :(
Post subject: What's your motivation to go to college and study? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 8:12 pm
everlasting249
timeforcupcakes wrote:my mother is forcing me, otherwise i'd just drop out and move to like nyc or something and try to be a star. or a stripper. idgaf.

A stripper makes a lot of money *-*
Post subject: Re: What's your motivation to go to college and study? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 8:48 pm
everlasting249 I haven't been attending my summer classes for a week + I have to study for Tuesday's test.

The fact that I'm posting a thread right now, proves that I'm procrastinating x_x

any tip?
Post subject: How do you guys deal with procrastination? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:47 pm
everlasting249
Danie_Chou wrote:is it even possible ?

T.T
Post subject: Re: How do you guys deal with procrastination? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:56 pm
everlasting249 what are your arguments?
Post subject: Is being single better than being in relationships nowadays? Posted: Jul 22, 2013 @ 7:40 pm
everlasting249
meems wrote:
everlasting249 wrote:
meems wrote:

You know I don't like it,lmho
And you don't like Chem T.T

I hate differentiations x.x

Well no one told you to chose your major :P

Go study or you won't be getting what you want at all .

>:{
Post subject: Re: When was the last time you got really upset because of someone? Posted: Jul 23, 2013 @ 7:42 pm