Post subject: Re: Hi Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:14 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
eggies AYOO CC !!!
Post subject: Re: Hi Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:14 am
tabloholic I've been waiting for you.
Post subject: Re: Hi Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:12 am
Hienwa Hey courtcourt, thanks for joining KPS!
Post subject: Re: Hi Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:24 am
t-errorist You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:28 am
assviolator there there
Jump to post Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:45 am
SugarShapley In the whole time that I was a member of AKP forums, which has been a pretty loooooong time by now, omg I'm old as fuck, anyway, in this whole time I've never liked any user constellation or community or whatever as much as you ppl. Maybe because I was quite inactive before, but I don't think it's the only reason, you guys were the first AKP generation that I actually bothered somewhat making friends with, you got me through my graduation exams, and now you're getting me through the days when I'm at work or band practice all the damn day and only home when everyone's gone or asleep, so that in fact I have no one to talk to cause it's always either too late or too early to call my friends, too. It probably means nothing to you or not much but it really saddens me to think that y'all are gonna split up into KPS and users of the new AKP now, and I don't really wanna abandon AKP and move here permanently, but AKP without you guys won't be the same either T.T T.T

That was one cheesy ass post and I apologize for that and yeah idk how you're supposed to reply to that either I just needed to say it though. .__.
Post subject: You know I'm actually really sad Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:16 pm
rananicolee The original.
Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:08 pm
anjel5521 Hyunderella. With Kim Hyun Joong.

Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
YukiStar9 Heechul is the best cinderella~
Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:04 pm
sunggyuluver courcour?

I like Another Cinderella story :)
Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:02 pm
AznGirl the one with Hilary duff
Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:22 pm
Micky I like the Disney one the best because I'm a Disney fanatic
Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:21 pm
snapcackle Can't beat the Disney version.
Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 4:21 pm
Kanonno The original is best.
Post subject: Re: Which Cinderella you like better? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 5:45 pm
choibliss
Post subject: Re: FUCKING BUGS Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:34 pm
justjonghoon hi guys, I'm new here :nervous: and I hope we could all be friends :please: my bias/husband/boyfriend/prince charming is Jonghoon and my favorite groups are T-ara and Ft island but I like pretty much all the other groups as well <3
nice to meet you all . :mesmer:
P.S. the emoticons are so cute, I just want to use them all *^^*
Post subject: hello guys Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 9:10 am
amheo CourCour?
Post subject: Re: Do you guys think im a boring person? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:49 pm