Back to Top!
Search found more than 1949 matches
alex Hello everyone! really liking this forum :nervous: i came along with jemtop and evilmaknae and a few others who have yet to make an account...Let's make this a nice and peaceful place ^^
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 11:23 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
alex
evilmakanne wrote:please tell me how to bookmark ?? this thread

there's a subscribe button at the bottom ,look at the left !
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 11:30 am
alex Hello everyone! really liking this forum :nervous: i came along with jemtop and evilmaknae and a few others who have yet to make an account...Let's make this a nice and peaceful place ^^
Let the spazzing begins >:D hahaha

OMG your DP :mesmer:

I know!!!! i'm loving the gif avatars <3 is seafire phil oppa?no more flipflops? :grin:
*abuses the smileys* they are so cute!!
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 11:35 am
alex Missing Zara atm,where did she go?also Anne go to bed :P

why can't i change my avatar to this?too much hotness or what? :drool:
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 11:52 am
alex lols now phil and zara have the same age...im an ahjumma :sad:
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:16 pm
alex Anne go to sleep! spam mode will be activated tomorrow! it's reallyl late love ,even for me it's almost midnight :P
Jump to post Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:23 pm
alex @selhia omg you are here aswell!! this thread is 70% of us! weee im so happy! Hopefully more will join us! i really like it here..looks lively and the smileys just kill me <3
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:25 pm
alex omg more blackjack to spazz with!! yeey it was about time annyeong yeoreobun :D

Hello :D Yup let's spazz together ^_^

CL's solo only 5 days to go <3

Teaser :please:

words cant describe how excited i am!!!!
ihave feeling she is going to make a lot of fans leave their bias for her, lol!
but that day is defiantly gonna be my best day, because im going to beyonce's concert!
aaaahhh my feels!!!
I feel you! that day i have 2 classes but i'll skip the second one bcuz i wanna be home at the time of the release.. HECK im not even going to sleep the day before !
beyonce concert?ooo so lucky! enjoy the concert,u'll definitely have lots of fun there
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:34 pm
alex i want to talk more but my mom check me now annd she was shock to see me still awake while she is on her
way to make breakfast and lunchpack for my siblings ..aigoooo

gudmornyt everyone
it's not good for your health and your skin to skip ur nap time...you need your beauty sleep ok?:P

spot the Chaera thing ;)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/3ca3ad4a0f2d159609a00cc1da86c258/tumblr_mn776l64v81ri4ki7o1_500.jpg
:P
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:31 pm
alex
Hello to you too! Now, I'm wondering where kissingkeke went. Haven't heard from her in some time. T.T
oh i forgot to say im armonia,lol i sounded like a stalker haha just using my real name here! it seems that u have been here for quite some time! is there any rules that we shouldn't break? :-?
kissingkeke came back to our thread for a while but now with the current situation over there i have no idea :/
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:40 pm
alex CL and Taeyang on Singtel's "Find the K-pop Star in You" contest page
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:49 pm
alex what did i say when i first saw Bommie's teaser?that she looks like an elf!! what did the official shinsegae called Bommie?that's right! an elf! from middle earth! lols this reminds me of LOTR ^_^* but she's prettier than those elfs
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:43 pm
alex CL is A Work of Art for W Korea Magazine June Issue

http://i.imgur.com/HnFrteg.jpg

CL (2NE1)
At first glance, CL may give the impression of a strong woman.
Likewise, you might think that too of the strong and bold clothes of designer Kye Han Hee. Therefore here we have a product and a woman that you might misunderstand. While this seems like a bold woman in a KYE piece and tattoos, actually it is a piece that makes use flesh-coloured fabric (to create an outfit) that expresses the idea of ‘conservative women’. Thanks to the explosive energy that she shows on stage, you might think of CL as a ‘strong female warrior’ but in front of the camera, her movements and grace are infinitely feminine. A confident look that expresses just the right amount of shyness. This is a lovely woman that possesses both strength and weakness.

Blurb on CL transcribed by 톡쏘는채린@LEECHAERIN.COM
Translated by CLTBF

Source: wowji + 21_Tok@LeeChaerin.com
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:53 pm
alex

Exactly u get me? they're overreacting way to much! i mean i support CL to the fullest, but just give the date and let us the final results! and also why isnt YG mentioning 2ne1 at all..?

hehe yep i get you ! I think they don't mention 2ne1 to avoid ppl from saying *ah i hope CL fails so we can have 2ne1 comeback sooner* *grr 2ne1 is already CL's side project with backup dancers* and besides,it's about time to focus on only her! How i wish we got more news on her than GDYB being in her MV :( ..I'd love to see articles on what Bommie,Minzy and Dara wished CL for her debut instead :please:
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:47 pm
alex
malaar wrote:wow, this place is great! but.... who is who compared to the allkpop-forum? :P

hey there!! u got my msg? ;) im armonia :embarassed: I hope u will join us ^^
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:49 pm
alex so he is a former yg representative who now says "every company has turnover no matter how great it is" how great :lol: :grin:
Post subject: Re: Official 2NE1 Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 2:23 pm
alex I'll go to sleep until Monday ..can't wait anymore x_x if CL does this fast rap style.. :mesmer:

I love how they mention that CL went to all meetings when in reality this isnt any different than what she does when it comes to 2ne1 XD

she didnt go for the baddest female bcuz duhh she's older now she can swear :embarassed: and besides,they said it will be a new,shocking persona so if she comes out as the baddest b*tch that will be shocking,she's been the baddest female for too long ..i dont even make sense anymore im so happy now! lol
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 9:41 pm
alex So... is this the new dark side ?
Hi there Bomshells, Daralings, CLassified and Min butt lovers jas ^^
hiiiiiiiiiiii welcome!!! im so happy that you guys have no problem with this ,i'm sure you will like it !at least for the moment ,it's the only option we have! and we found it right when CL's first teaser is out :lol:
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 9:52 pm
alex After CL's solo we all will be able to rap a lil hahaha :P

anne,jjangmae is soo cute lol! it must be hanging out with Dara that much hahaha

jumpstreet oppa,you used the same username so we could tell ^^ :lol:

edit* but you probably can tell who am i...lmao i forget that i dont have the old username :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:05 pm
alex I just noticed all those animals on that poster hahaha..The best is the ones next the the crown at the top of it though ;)

Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 10:14 pm