Back to Top!
Search found 382 matches
zicoboo Hi everyone! I'm from AKP but no one will remember me 'cause I was irrelevant T.T

My name is Jessica I'm 19, half Korean half white and currently live in New Zealand~

I like pretty much all groups, but my favourite is and always will be JYJ. Jaejoong is my bias, I've loved him for 10 years since he said I was pretty when I was 8 yrs old lol :smooch:

wooo~ the smilies are so cute here :lol:

Um, please be nice to me~
Post subject: YO! Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 3:46 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
zicoboo
CupcakesForever wrote:The people here are brutal. I posted one and 5 people voted me 9s and 10s then some fucker comes along, gives me a low score and brings my average down to 7. T.T

I know , I've seen selcas with high votes and then someone votes a 1 for no reason :-? >.>
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 4:50 am
zicoboo I can't remember what kind or brand these are... I just brought them randomly in Korea but I really like them. I wish I knew what kind they are because I'd like to buy them again ._.

nvm..
p.s. plz don't laugh at my fail makeup >.>
Post subject: Re: Official Circle Lens Thread Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 3:19 am
zicoboo lol give me a compliment on this :grin:

edit: http://kpopselca.com/rate/4047/me-and-my-baby-bro/ I see you've already rated it anyway lol
Post subject: Re: Show me your lovely face and get a free compliment + suggestion! Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:38 am
zicoboo
seannyboy808 wrote:BRING IT lol

You're really handsome~! lol :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Show me your lovely face and get a free compliment + suggestion! Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:40 am
zicoboo

lol give me a compliment on this :grin:

edit: http://kpopselca.com/rate/4047/me-and-my-baby-bro/ I see you've already rated it anyway lol

Yes. I am just going to justify the rating and say that the circle contacts were too much and looking that pale with the lighting only makes it creepier. Plus the quality of the picture looked like you got it off a cheap scanner or something. Now, I am not even saying this to redeem myself now but I would have given the first photo a flawless 10 and mistakened it for one of the more attractive K-idols. I love how casual it is but can still tell that you're a beautiful ulzzang.
I know I'm not good at the ulzzang type makeup and contacts, I was just trying something new~ And I can't help being that pale lmao. But thanks for your feedback!
btw I'm not an ulzzang lol, I usually never wear makeup haha but thank you for saying that I'm beautiful *_*

I just uploaded another one http://kpopselca.com/rate/4216/me/ ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Show me your lovely face and get a free compliment + suggestion! Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 4:27 am
zicoboo I know selca = self taken but can we also post ones that are taken by other people? I always feel awkward sticking my hand out and taking a picture of myself so most of my photos are taken my others.

I was going to post these ones, but then I thought they probably don't count as a selca.. :-? but other people have posted similar ones so I dunno
*removed*

I had a look around but couldn't see an answer to this, sorry if this has already been asked :nervous:
Post subject: What exactly qualifies as a selca here? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 5:15 am
zicoboo
skyturtle wrote:YOU ARE GORGEOUS I CANNOT RN

^_^* lol thanks >.<
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 5:32 am
zicoboo edit: picture was too big >.<
edit again: omg >:c my pics aren't working T.T

Edit: removed photo :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official Show Your Face Thread Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 6:27 am
zicoboo
justica wrote:
zicoboo wrote:edit: picture was too big >.<
edit again: omg >:c my pics aren't working T.T

rich, cool and good looking? what a great combo

lmao being rich is the only thing I actually have going for me, I'm not goodlooking and I'm so far from being cool xD
Post subject: Re: Official Show Your Face Thread Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 6:55 am
zicoboo What do you mean by foreign?
Post subject: Re: Anyone else have foreign parents?? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 7:00 am
zicoboo My eyes.

I have one monilid and one double eyelid.

So one of them always looks more sleepy lol
There's a Korean superstition that if your eyelids are uneven (one double, one mono) that you're a player. :smooch:
Don't go around breakin' people's hearts gurl, lol.
There is?? I never knew this o.o
I used to have uneven eyelids T.T
Post subject: Re: Things you hate about your face?? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 6:59 am
zicoboo I hate how sharp my jaw/checks(?) look. Ever since I lost a lot of weight my face is so thin and pointy looking. I used to hate my eyes because I had one double eyelid and one single and I was constantly teased for being literally "half Asian" but then I got double eyelid surgery on one eye so I'm okay with that now.
So now I just want to gain some weight on my face so people will stop saying I look creepy T.T
Post subject: Re: Things you hate about your face?? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 6:46 am
zicoboo Yes, I'm bored.

And I've already asked you questions.....

Post subject: Re: Are you guys bored?? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 7:13 am
zicoboo
zicoboo wrote:Yes, I'm bored.

And I've already asked you questions.....

Really?? Which ones!?
:lol:[/quote]
A couple of the weird ones lol :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Are you guys bored?? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 7:16 am
zicoboo Anyone, but I'm too shy to talk to people properly *^^*
Post subject: Re: Forum members you want to get to know better?? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 8:16 am
zicoboo Whaaa? You definitely would cut it as one. Really. You pretty much have the "perfect face" look down. It just irks me when ulzzangs go overboard on the eyes because less is more sometimes.

Your eyes are proportionally huge (I am not trying to call you out here but did you have them done? You probably look good in a slightly smaller size even if you did.) but I love the clean face. The flower looks like it was growing out of your ear lol. Also, this sounds weird but your forehead has a nice shape.
Lol thanks >.< My brother is actually an ulzzang though, his pictures are all around google lol. He's the one who taught me how to do the makeup lmao. He used to be really active on Korean sites and met with ulzzangs so he knows what he's doing more than me haha~

I got one of my eyes done lol. My right eye is natural, but I got double eyelid surgery on my left. I didn't get anything done to the shape or size of my eyes, just the double eyelid to match my right eye. The only reason I got it was because I've been teased and made fun of my whole life because of it and the comments of my face being "half Asian" (I'm half Korean half white) started to get to me and so I fixed my uneven eyes. I wouldn't do any other kind of PS (although I've thought about dimple surgery a bit lol)
Post subject: Re: Show me your lovely face and get a free compliment + suggestion! Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 10:09 am
zicoboo Hi oppa~~ lol xD

I sent you a message, but you didn't reply T.T
Post subject: Re: Is Kpoptruthman here? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 7:13 pm
zicoboo Jessica or Suhyun~
Post subject: Re: Post your real name thread. Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 6:49 pm
zicoboo 9. I reveal a lot about myself, just that no one pays any attention xD
Post subject: Re: I came to realized Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 1:23 am