Back to Top!
Search found 140 matches
626jeff626 Now thay KARA is on hold until the end of the year, Rainbow and AJAX should do another comeback. I want them to have a strong song though. Tell me tell me, sunshine and cha cha were pretty forgettable. As was snake. I hope rainbow could do something like mach again. Or ajax have a decent comeback. What do you guys think?
Post subject: Dsp should give Rainbow or AJAX another comeback. Posted: Apr 24, 2014 @ 5:52 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
626jeff626 They should add Apinks yookyung or taras ahreum. (Or maybe both :) ) Theyre both stable vocalists and both could rap. Just an idea though :)
Post subject: Re: DSP Media plans to recruit two new members for KARA Posted: Apr 24, 2014 @ 5:55 am
626jeff626
ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:Goodbye WonSoKa.
It was nice having you for 7 years.

There is only snsd now :/ well kara still has a chance imo.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Apr 25, 2014 @ 7:07 pm
626jeff626 They should add Apinks yookyung or taras ahreum. (Or maybe both :) ) Theyre both stable vocalists and both could rap. Just an idea though :)

I think that's a bad idea. Ahruem is mentally unstable (I heard she was schizophrenic) and Yookyung joining the group would be a bad idea as the whole Yookyung/A-Pink controversy would surround her and she'd eventually have to speak up. Getting an ex-girl group member from a different group in general is a bad idea. Just look at 4Minute. Hyuna was a part of the super popular Wonder Girls and now that she's a part of 4Minute, all of the attention goes to her.

I dont think that Ahreum is schizophrenic, even with all the weird photos. Everyone posts weird photos. But youre right about a former member of one band being in a new band. Hyuna is a perfect example, just like you said (lol sorry for the new replies im new hereee)
Post subject: Re: DSP Media plans to recruit two new members for KARA Posted: Apr 26, 2014 @ 10:17 am
626jeff626

I think that's a bad idea. Ahruem is mentally unstable (I heard she was schizophrenic) and Yookyung joining the group would be a bad idea as the whole Yookyung/A-Pink controversy would surround her and she'd eventually have to speak up. Getting an ex-girl group member from a different group in general is a bad idea. Just look at 4Minute. Hyuna was a part of the super popular Wonder Girls and now that she's a part of 4Minute, all of the attention goes to her.

I dont think that Ahreum is schizophrenic, even with all the weird photos. Everyone posts weird photos. But youre right about a former member of one band being in a new band. Hyuna is a perfect example, just like you said (lol sorry for the new replies im new hereee)

Your new? Welcome! :smooch:
About Ahreum, I heard that she could possibly be schizophrenic. The whole hearing voices thing..

I wouldn't blame her for being a bit coocoo in the head though. She thought she had her whole career ahead of her for being in that band but then CCM pulled her out. To have your dream taken away from you really sucks. They said she would debut in early 2014, and its already april 2014. Ahreum needs to get out of that company. And thanks for welcoming me!
Post subject: Re: DSP Media plans to recruit two new members for KARA Posted: Apr 26, 2014 @ 5:08 pm
626jeff626 After School, Ze:a, nine muses, ukiss, spica, rainbow and ajax are my favs that come to mind. And does anyone like jpop cause I was originally a jpop fan before a kpop fan.
Post subject: Re: Official Nugu (누구) Thread Posted: Apr 27, 2014 @ 6:30 pm
626jeff626 I honestly don't like japanese releases by korean artists. Idk why though. Thats just me. I was a jpop fan before kpop. Japanese music is has a way different style to korean music maybe that's why. Idk, id rather listen to jpop bands for jpop and kpop bands for kpop. What do you guys think?
Post subject: my opinion on japanese releases by kpop stars Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 3:48 pm
626jeff626 For me it really depends on the artist and if the song is a new song or if they are just half heartedly translating the lyrics into japanese and calling it a win. I don't mind it and I have liked some japanese releases but thats just my opinion.

Translating songs from korean to japanese is the worse. Especially if a band does that ALL the time for japanese promotions. Really a waste of time. The only time where the japanese version of a kpop song sounded better than the korean was mr taxi by snsd.
Post subject: Re: my opinion on japanese releases by kpop stars Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 4:22 pm
626jeff626 i get angry when i learn that a kpop comeback will be in Japanese. stick to what made u famous in the first place.

Not how much money u'll make from your album. I'm pretty sure labels make a lot more money from Japan but we fell in love with ur artists cause they were kpop artists not jpop artists. I don't mind if they make Japanese ver albums and MV but it should come secondary.

Yeah like how after school is doing japanese promotions. -_- they give us first love and I hated that songm at least promote the better songs that were on the mini album. And how rainbow was sent to japan in 2011 and failed. Now theyre nugu sl. Japan is not for everyone imo. Especially with AKB48, its sister groups, johnny bands and soloists, Korean artists will have a hard time gaining success in japan. A kpop artist makes a lot of money in japan but to me its wasting your time. You couldve promoted that track in korea or something.
Post subject: Re: my opinion on japanese releases by kpop stars Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 4:20 pm
626jeff626 Ive been thinking. Star Empire sucks at debuts. Look at Ze:a's 'Mazeltovl' and Nine Muses 'No playboy.' But as the band goes on, they get better and gain more popularity. Pledis on the other hand Is relly good at debuts. After School's 'Ah' was perfection and who can forget that Son dam bi was one of the most anticipated kpop debuts? And they managed to get NU'EST on the map. But in contrast to Star Entertainment, pledis' bands begin to lose popularity rather than gain it. Whatchu guys think
Post subject: Star empire entertainment and Pledis entertain are the exact opposite Posted: May 08, 2014 @ 3:28 pm
626jeff626 I hate it. They can't even pronounced it correctly, it sounds like an alien language T^T

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU. As stated, I listened to Jpop before kpop. And when koreans sing in japanese I get so irked. They have absolutely no flow. Understood that its not their first language but gosh, their pronunciation is one of reasons why I stick to a kpop star's korean hits rather than their japanese.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 08, 2014 @ 3:07 pm
626jeff626 http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/rania-to-hold-an-audition-to-recruit-another-member

Rania is adding a "sixth member" but RaNia already has six members. And apparently the Spanish label said she left but this hasn't been confirmed at all by DR music. I really don't want Riko to leave and I really don't want a new member. ugh I'm sad especially since Riko is my favorite member and I've been waiting for her.
Post subject: Did Riko from RaNia leave? Posted: May 09, 2014 @ 1:03 pm
626jeff626 Well here are some of mine
-After School's Nana: her voice is so annoying. Give more lines to E-young or Lizzy.
-E-young should graduate after school and move to FNC where she'll be more productive
-I actually liked WA$$UP and their debut single. It was pretty catchy.
-Crayon pop has to stop focusing on their concepts so much and start focusing on the songs. Bing bing and I am beautiful are pretty much my only favorite songs by them
-I like Sexy concepts in kpop rather than cute concepts. I don't get why people hate on sexy so much
-I sorta wish their were some Japanese people in the kpop industry. (like Cross Gene's Takuya)
-I really like Boram's voice
-Sunny has to use her strong voice more. When she sang "into the new world" i loved her voice and it sounds nothing like her voice in other SNSD songs. now her voice is just meh
-I still have hope for SS501's comeback
-I really liked Ahreum in T-ara like the girl knew how to rap AND hold a high note
-Yookyung was my favorite Apink member.

so like do you guys have any unpopular kpop opinions?
Post subject: Unpopular Kpop Opinions? Posted: May 19, 2014 @ 3:21 pm
626jeff626 ....when is 9m coming back.

Lol thats what I was thinking. With sem and eunji gone, theyll be gone for a while, they really were at their peak during the glue era. And about zea. After hyungsik, who is gonna have their chance to shine? Dongjun, kwanghee, siwan and hyungskin had their chance. Now who? :)
Post subject: Re: ZE:A to comeback in June after 10 month break Posted: May 20, 2014 @ 6:36 pm
626jeff626 Wait, I didnt talk about SPICA.
Every single member is absolutely amazing vocally. They could each go solo and fair just fine. I would go so far as to say that SPICA is the strongest, most vocally talented female group out there right now. Powerful vocals, When they sing in english at no time are there any loofs on fire. Narae and Jiwon can seem a bit faint in comparison to Boa and Bohyung but it takes that much more talent to sound amazing on your own without a group to back you up, which they do. Juhyun is a great rapper, she doesn't sound awkward, and her flow is clean. They are extremely underrated for the amount of talent flowing through them.

I LOVE SPICA. Everyone can sing adlibs and high notes (even Jiwon) and all of them are at least lead vocalist material. Even Joohyun sings better than half the main vocalists out there. When tonight came out, that was it, I was hooked.
My assesment:
Jiwon seems to be the weakest (vocally) compared to the other four, but still knows how to hold a note. Narae REALLY improved from debut imo. Her live performances of dokhage and russian roulette sounded a bit nasally at times. Boa strains sometimes, like in some of her "tonight" performances. Bohyung seems perfect. Joohyun has to sing more in order for me to judge but listening to her in painkiller, dokhage and you dont love me, shes easily the 3rd strongest vocalist in the band.

Oh and narae is life.
Post subject: Re: Try to give as honest and unbiased of an opinion as possible Posted: May 20, 2014 @ 5:49 pm
626jeff626 Rainbow
Jaekyung: strong stage presence, above average voice. In "To me" she can really belt those notes in the chorus but her voice is too soft sometimes.
Woori: above average rapping. Singing?????? She sang one line in mach and one line in tell me tell me. She basic in vocals lol. Has a somewhat strong stage presence.
Seungah: shes a lead/main vocalist. She has really average vocals imo to be a lead or main. Vocals are too soft but they have a nice raspy sound. She has no stage presence. She just blends in the background. People say she looks like kwanghee lol.
Yoonhye: REALLY big eyes. I like her voice but I cant really judge cause she barely sings. She rapped in gossip girl and I like her raps! She has attitude when rapping. Dsp should throw her a rap sometimes.
Noeul: average vocals. I honestly think shes one of the prettier members of the group. Idk why everyone calls her ugly. Average vocals. Rapping is average. no stage presence.
Jisook: above average vocals. She sings adlibs pretty okay although they can be better. I wanna hear a high note by her for once instead of hyunyoung. She has a stage pesence, not as strong as woori or jaekyung. Looks like Taeyeon imo.
Hyunyoung: looks like park bom in a way. Above average vocals. Shes given all the high notes and sounds like shes straining half the time when she does. She really blends in tbh. Shes so cute though.
Post subject: Re: Try to give as honest and unbiased of an opinion as possible Posted: May 20, 2014 @ 6:17 pm
626jeff626 ....when is 9m coming back.

Lol thats what I was thinking. With sem and eunji gone, theyll be gone for a while, they really were at their peak during the glue era. And about zea. After hyungsik, who is gonna have their chance to shine? Dongjun, kwanghee, siwan and hyungskin had their chance. Now who? :)
Why is their company so stupid...I don't want new members replacing them. ;__; Also I don't think they've had a peak yet, they haven't even won #1 yet.

Also I don't know anything about Z:EA so I'm the wrong person to ask. XD

Nine muses should add members. Theyre famous for their lineup changes. And I trust star empire with member changes especially looking at nine muses. Theyve done a fine job replacing members. Hyuna, kyungri and sungah were great additions. It wouldnt be 9 muses without 9 members imho. Although I wouldnt have a problem if they kept it at 7. (Although my ocd would kick in just looking at them lol)
Post subject: Re: ZE:A to comeback in June after 10 month break Posted: May 21, 2014 @ 12:56 pm
626jeff626
Why is their company so stupid...I don't want new members replacing them. ;__; Also I don't think they've had a peak yet, they haven't even won #1 yet.

Also I don't know anything about Z:EA so I'm the wrong person to ask. XD

Nine muses should add members. Theyre famous for their lineup changes. And I trust star empire with member changes especially looking at nine muses. Theyve done a fine job replacing members. Hyuna, kyungri and sungah were great additions. It wouldnt be 9 muses without 9 members imho. Although I wouldnt have a problem if they kept it at 7. (Although my ocd would kick in just looking at them lol)
They're not famous. That's the problem. The previous member additions were fine because they lost a 1/3 of the group before and they were still a pretty new group. They're in their 4th year and member changes don't help groups out (ex. Afterschool and Jewelry). There's a lot of groups with numbers in their names and even they don't have the same amount of members like what's in their name - 9M can work with just 7 members.

Idk whats with Kpop and line up changes. It happens all the time in Jpop and no one cares and people still support the band. But if it happens in KPop all hell breaks loose.
Post subject: Re: ZE:A to comeback in June after 10 month break Posted: May 22, 2014 @ 2:49 pm
626jeff626
They're not famous. That's the problem. The previous member additions were fine because they lost a 1/3 of the group before and they were still a pretty new group. They're in their 4th year and member changes don't help groups out (ex. Afterschool and Jewelry). There's a lot of groups with numbers in their names and even they don't have the same amount of members like what's in their name - 9M can work with just 7 members.
It's a different culture and Japan's case is unique. I know a lot of countries where member lineups wouldn't go so well.
Idk whats with Kpop and line up changes. It happens all the time in Jpop and no one cares and people still support the band. But if it happens in KPop all hell breaks loose.

It goes well for nine muses lol. Thats their thing. They can change the lineup and the new members would have no problem. The namyu fandom is pretty good imo. They really dont mind. The line up has been changing for 4 years, they know what to expect lol.
Post subject: Re: ZE:A to comeback in June after 10 month break Posted: May 22, 2014 @ 7:23 pm
626jeff626 Did this every happen to Shinhwa too?
Yes, though Shinhwa fought to keep their name from SM and won.
What about HOT? I have to say If Kris comes back with EXO can he join another company and continue be in EXO?

lol kris trying to pull a nicole. that's not possible. cause i mean that will be a slap to the face to the other members. kris has more freedom in the band when the other members still have to abide by SM's BS management.
Post subject: Re: [KPKF] Three scandals that opened a hell gate for fans Posted: May 23, 2014 @ 4:28 pm