Back to Top!
Search found 140 matches
626jeff626
bingugigi wrote:i dont think she dissed exo?

She didntm but she did say "someone call the doctor. Overdose."
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 08, 2014 @ 9:04 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
626jeff626 Atleast she stands for what she have done. She did nothing wrong actually, its just the blackjacks who are roaring up against her.

How did she not do anything wrong?
1. She made a whole diss track against a pop vocalist she never interacted with. No rapper ever does that, so WRONG.
2. She's bitching about a case that was dropped 4 years ago for a good reason probably. If there was no damn evidence of Bom wanting to actually smuggle, sell or abuse her drugs and she most likely had a prescription then this whole thing was probably considered an accident and therefore let go. Therefore, again, she's WRONG.
3. She is dissing a female for getting too much plastic surgery and for being ugly, then saying her kids will be ugly - hey, so that means Bom to her was ugly before plastic surgery, too. People have to stop throwing the word ugly around, then calling people plastic if they try to be pretty just to stop getting judged by their dumb asses. Again, bitch is in the WRONG.
4. She even considers that Bom may have an addiction but makes fun of her for it? Are mental illnesses funny? Do you think mentally ill people take their medication just cause it's so much fun and they totally get high and party after taking their antidepressants or painkillers? Who are you to make yourself a name on someone else's misery? Again, bitch is fucking WRONG.

So to put this short: EVERYTHING SHE DID WAS WRONG.

P.S.: I'm not even a huge fan of Bom and a lot of others who are defending her aren't either, so it's not just Blackjacks or whatever.
Kemy believes bom got away with her case due to her celebrity status. In the diss she mentions a samsung employee had a similar case to boms but she actually got punished. Hey im probs not gonna get any thanks on this post but neither party was right imo. I mean bom is a big girl, she can handle herself. And I sorta praise kemy for having the balls to actually diss a senior artist. She dissed exo and cl and yg in that track. Killing 4 birds with 1 giant stone.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Aug 11, 2014 @ 3:00 pm
626jeff626
isthisthekrustykrab wrote:How does this have 44 pages :o

This is a pretty Universal kpop topic. Lol almost everyone has a (musically) deadweight member in their band
Post subject: Re: how does to feel staning a useless member in a group? Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 10:03 pm
626jeff626 Lol I miss rania. And I miss riko. Fuck dr music. They ruined baby vox and baby vox rev. Rania was dead since riko left.
Post subject: wtf happened to Ranias "acceleration" comeback Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 10:29 pm
626jeff626
YukiStar9 wrote:
ArchieAndJughead wrote:Useless members
B1A4 - Gongchan
Infinite - Sungjong
Dal Shabet - everyone
Girl's Day - Hyeri

no bitch.

Im assuming they havent heard subins high notes.
Post subject: Re: how does to feel staning a useless member in a group? Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 9:00 pm
626jeff626 Dasom from sistar, all of the hyuns in 4mimute, hayoung apink, noeul and yoonhye from rainbow (I like em doe) and hyuk from vixx. I love him so much but he doesnt bring much to the table except height.
Post subject: Re: how does to feel staning a useless member in a group? Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 9:07 pm
626jeff626 Junghwa from exid. Cant sing like solji, not a visual like hani, not a RAPPER like LE, shes apparently a dancer, but hyerin is way better imo. Junghwa is deadweight. Exid can go on without her imo.
Post subject: Re: how does to feel staning a useless member in a group? Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 10:09 pm
626jeff626
Yaayanee wrote:I wouldn't know.

Im assuming you stan a group without deadweights like spica, bestie or ladies code :>
Post subject: Re: how does to feel staning a useless member in a group? Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 10:20 pm
626jeff626 Surprised that no one made an official Fiestar Thread
Well here

Fiestar
Company: Collabodadi (i honestly don't know how to fucking spell it but its under LOEN okay)
Debut: 2012.08.31 with "VISTA"
Fanclub: Let's! (I know what you're thinking. It's not a fucking noun. I know. It's sucks. I would've been better with "Turn up crew" or some other shit. but hey it's fiestar and i love them)

Members:

http://misskpop.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/6/12167949/251733034.jpg?475
Birth Name: Kim Jin Hee
Stage Name: Jei
Birthday: September 5, 1989
Position: Leader, Vocalist, Visual
Blood Type: O
-Was the main chick in Infinite's "Paradise" MV
-Was on The Romantic & Idol along with Lamebow Rainbow's Seungah, AOA's HyeJung and PoorMinute 4minute's Jihyun.

http://misskpop.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/6/12167949/944478868.jpg
Birth Name: Cao Lu
Stage Name: Cao Lu
Birthday: August 30, 1987
Position: Vocalist
-She's from China
-Debuted in 2004 as a soloist in China under the stage name "Lulu" and released a song named "Cat."

http://misskpop.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/6/12167949/319593351.jpg?432
Birth Name: Im Min Ji
Stage Name: Linzy
Nickname: Charismatic Lead Vocals
Birthday: October 22, 1989
Position: Main Vocalist and Face of the Group
-Was supposed to be in some YG group with Bohyung from Spica, Michelle Lee and some other YG nugus but that obvi didn't go through
-Idk how she's the face of group even though Jei is somewhat more popular
-She's the tallest in the band at 168 cm

http://misskpop.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/6/12167949/579204352.jpg?441
Birth Name: Kim Hye Mi
Stage Name: Hyemi
Birthday: August 10, 1990
Position: Lead Vocalist
Blood Type: A
-Nicknamed "Loen's Fossil" cause shes been in Loen since 2006. Baby girl deserved to debut after 6 years of hard work ♥

http://misskpop.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/6/12167949/616273179.jpg
Birth Name: Lee Ye Ji
Stage Name: Yezi
Birthday: August 26, 1994
Position: Rapper, Vocalist, Maknae
Blood Type: B
-She released an underground mixtape and got streetcred. yup

Former Member(s):

http://misskpop.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/1/6/12167949/110949028.jpg
Birth Name: Francesca Ahn
Stage Name: Cheska
Birthday: March 11, 1992
Position: Lead Rapper
-She's from the U.S.
-She covered a Kraeyshawn (how df do you spell her goddamn name) song and then Krayshawn tweeted back.
-Only member to be selected through an Audition

LOL i just copied most of this shit from another website except the bullet points. so yeah. that's fiestar. now let's fiestar~
Post subject: Official Fiestar Thread Posted: Aug 14, 2014 @ 9:44 pm
626jeff626 I was really anticipating this judging from the teasers, but the song was so disappointing to me that I didn't even bother posting it.
Aside from their debut single, their other titles are pretty basic. :/
BASICALLY. Who df produces their shit. Get some brave bros, or some duble sidekick or some sweetune up in this bitch. I love LC btw but they songs so basic I cannot.
Post subject: Re: Ladies' Code - Kiss Kiss Posted: Aug 15, 2014 @ 5:13 pm
626jeff626 I'm just curious about the NB comments. Since they're mostly SM stans, are they vilifying her?
It's the usual SMTowners hating in the comment section, but there are some SMTowners sticking up for her. Even amount of SONEs condemning and some that are defending. F(x) fans likewise. Shawols, EXO-Ls, and ELFs on the defense.

Mostly though, it's smaller company stans hating.
But does it really matter what company you stan? Not beefing but I dont even pay attention to what company someone stans. Just take a side on the issue. Its not like anyone wanted to hear, who you stan rather than your stance on the issue. This message isnt directed toward you of course. I just find it stupid when people are like "Im a (Insert band) fan and I think (blah blah) is right or wrong."
626jeff626
Aside from their debut single, their other titles are pretty basic. :/
BASICALLY. Who df produces their shit. Get some brave bros, or some duble sidekick or some sweetune up in this bitch. I love LC btw but they songs so basic I cannot.
IKR but keep Brave Bros out, but yes Sweetune is amazing. All their titles are starting to sound the same and they don't show their vocals as great as they should.
When brave sound songs are good, they're REALLY good. But when theyre bad, theyre really bad. So it depends.
Post subject: Re: Ladies' Code - Kiss Kiss Posted: Aug 15, 2014 @ 6:55 pm
626jeff626 http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcredyqkjf1qh8p9n.gif
One time, I said L wasnt attractive and that he was only okay looking and I got -20 votes on that
Another time I said I liked Wassup and people said twerking was bad. And I said id twerk on their face and I got -10 votes for that.
Another time I said that I liked Kemy and oh god I GOT SO MANY SPEECHES ABOUT HOW WRONG I WAS
Can you guys discuss a time you felt personally victimized by someone due to a comment. This thread should be fun.
Post subject: raise your hand if you felt personally victimized by dumbass fans Posted: Aug 15, 2014 @ 8:13 pm
626jeff626
bingugigi wrote:i said henry is so dumb on youtube as a joke and they called me retarded lmaoi

the only time I didnt get hate from a hateful comment on youtube was when I said junghwa from exid is useless and brings nothing new to exid. LOL
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 16, 2014 @ 3:37 pm
626jeff626 Because the people here are chill. They aren't butthurt assholes like people on Disqus. You can have the most unpopular opinion and you won't get hate! Trying to start a fight here is impossible. Trust me, I tried! LOL 
Post subject: Re: What do you like about this forum more than other Kpop forums? Posted: Aug 18, 2014 @ 10:20 pm
626jeff626 Kemy's diss track sounded really good IMO, but A.Kor's debut sucked, the chorus ruined the whole song. Also, I don't care what anyone says, I Got A Boy was/is an amazing jam, it's sad how many people shit on it considering it's catchy as fuck. Who cares if it sounds like 3 songs, it sounds like 3 songs I wanna listen to all the time. Jiyoung (purple haired girl) sounded really... whiny in the chorus. good god. i actually like the group. song is OKAY. nothing special.  Jump to forumJump to topic
626jeff626 jiyoung has decent vocals if she didnt sound like like a whining donkey when trying to sing in english. Minju (blonde pig tails) is a pretty decent vocalist but i wouldnt say the same as a rapper. Kemy takes the cake for actually having a decent flow and attracting attention to her band! Way to be a team player! And i hope i get to see a lot of talent from the next two a.kor girls. A.kor is a subunit of a bigger band to debut in september. i cant wait.  Jump to forumJump to topic
626jeff626 Jiyoung (purple haired girl) sounded really... whiny in the chorus. good god. i actually like the group. song is OKAY. nothing special. 
Agreed~ and I didn't know this was a subunit wow~ >_> yup! People are like "This is the end of A.kor." Nah bitch they just began. lol like i feel the whole diss track was planned. i mean a.kor is a subunit. how do you debut a subunit before the whole band without flopping? Attention. and kemy deff got it. she got some fans too. along with some haters are some fans. ^^ 
626jeff626 Netizens are reaching lol. Chanmi just suffers from a bitchy resting face. Like hyorin and jessica. Nothing against them though. Its just their face. I mean I wouldnt blame chanmi for her face. Fnce is finally promoting aoa really well but I doubt she gets enough sleep now. 
Post subject: Re: [Pann] AOA Chanmi has tension with Choa? Posted: Aug 22, 2014 @ 6:30 am
626jeff626
Nobody wrote:I have mixed feelings about it, but I can't wait to see what she comes up with next ^^
The full akor band is debuting in september with an album. A.kor was just a subunit to tease the full band. Theyre adding two members. ㅅㅇㅅ, As for the song, I like the beat. 
Post subject: Re: A.KOR's Kemy - "I'll Fly" MV Released Posted: Aug 20, 2014 @ 8:56 pm