Back to Top!
Search found 416 matches
iridescence15 whoa... :o i'm not really sure how i feel about this. it mostly just freaks me out that he got surgery to make his eyes smaller, but it's his life so w/e i guess
but he really does look like a painting, especially in that picture. but in the video when he turns to the side he still looks... not korean? i dunno. he looks mixed or something.
side note: why is the lady in the video carrying a monkey
Post subject: Re: Brazilian man gets plastic surgery to look Korean Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:01 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
iridescence15 hahahh i saw this whole thing unfold on her introduction thread XD
the whole time i was like "aw yeah littlejay git sum"
iridescence15 ayoggsp yay! more chen appreciators :D like literally the past 2 times that someone has asked me who my bias is in EXO and i told them chen, they were like "whaaat? chen? but he's ugly!" and i was not amused -.-

i don't think i've really posted on this thread that much, so i'll semi-introduce myself? haha ^^
my bias is chen (clearly haha), and my 2nd bias is d.o (who is seriously like RIGHT NEXT TO chen), because he is just the most adorable thing ever >< and i have a thing for good vocals in general hehehh :D nice to meet you all, fellow exo-stans.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/1ddc106f10cd665556caf7800638f8bc/tumblr_mnnac0qRKc1rxqef7o1_500.gif
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 8:35 am
iridescence15 Hey guys :D I've been lurking for a bit but I told myself that I wouldn't post anything until I was done with AP exams, and I just finished my last one today! so this is actually kinda exciting, haha

I'm from the US, and pretty much all the Korean groups/bands/soloists/whatever that I like are in the signature ^_^ U-Kiss, EXO (i'm not delusional i swear), BIGBANG, B1A4, B.A.P, Akdong Musician, blahblahblah just read the signature lol

Anyways, thanks for reading this. Nice meeting you all ^.^ Now I seriously need to motivate myself to go study for finals ;__;
Post subject: Well hello there :D Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 1:16 pm
iridescence15 uh lucky u i have 2 more exams this week.

Welcome to KPS and I hope u aren't a delulu EXOtic like u said.

haha i've already taken 6, so i'm just glad i'm done XD which ones do you have left?
and thanks ^_^ no, i'm not delusional, don't worry :P
some computer class. but wow 6 exams..
ah well good luck then! and yeah, these past couple of weeks have been pretty painful haha ><
Post subject: Re: Well hello there :D Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 1:29 pm
iridescence15 http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/05/af_org/U-KISS_1400124143_af_org.jpg

A photo has recently resurfaced, allegedly taken by a backup dancer for U-KISS's music video for their comeback next month - including an additional person who appears to be a new member of U-KISS.

According to music insiders, U-KISS held auditions for a new member to replace former member Shin Dongho who left last October. The new member has also been confirmed for their comeback next month by these insiders. With the reported addition of the new member, U-KISS could be back to being a seven-member group, but will still have to promote as six members for their new album since AJ is still on temporary leave for his studies at Columbia University.
Post subject: U-KISS May Be Adding an Additional Member Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 9:19 pm
iridescence15 So when I first heard the news, this song came up on my computer and I started laugh-crying from all the cheesiness and overwhelming mixed emotions XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

but seriously, i know this is a tough time for us fans. *cyberhugs all around* we just have to remember that no matter what happens, we MUST continue to support kris. because we all want what's best for him, right?
i keep thinking about how hard it must have been for him to file this lawsuit right near the start of promotions, and how emotionally draining that must be. he must be under so much stress right now :/ i just hope that the number of supportive fans will vastly outnumber the bitter ones. :]

(btw, i'm new to the forums, nice to meet you all ^^)
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 11:00 pm
iridescence15 hey would it be ok if you put me on your tag list? :D

(also, sorry, i didn't realize you were the resident kissme around here. i can change the dp is this is an actual issue XD)
Post subject: Re: UKISS NEW MEMBER IS OFFICIAL Posted: May 15, 2014 @ 4:40 am
iridescence15 --WARNING: MASSIVE ESSAY AHEAD ABOUT THE KRIS SITUATION--

I don’t even know why I’m writing this right now but I just wanted to get this out somewhere. I guess it’s because I’ve seen so many intense mixed reactions about this whole situation on the internet, most of which made me feel … sad? Depressed? Emotional? Angry? I don’t even know anymore ;_;

Like all the other EXO fans here, my heart broke when I first heard the news. (And then I heard that U-KISS was adding a new member, and I just… there were just too many emotions XD) I feel like it was kind of easy for most of us to jump to Kris’ defense. Everyone started cursing SM, calling them the worst company ever, and tried to prove that the other EXO members and SM artists were supporting Kris as well.

And then in what feels like less than 24 hours later, everything has changed. There are still people defending Kris’ side. But now, it seems that more and more people are saying things like “Kris is so selfish, EXO is better as 11, he should have been looking out for the team.” And it makes me really sad to read things like that… to see that someone that EXO fans loved was quickly becoming an object of disgust to so many of them. That just broke my heart.

I’m not picking sides – we’ll never know the truth behind why he’s leaving, how the EXO members really feel, and what role SM plays in all of this. I feel like picking sides is looking past reality – we try to sway the facts in our own favor without looking at the big picture, or without even knowing that those “facts” are true. Will we ever know? Realistically, probably not.

Right now, I’m just looking at it from the rawest perspective – the emotional perspective. There must have been some massive emotional strains on Kris for him to file the lawsuit in the first place, while knowing that people would have such intense varied reactions. The EXO members are realistically probably hurting a lot right now, knowing that he might be leaving them. And SM? Who knows, but they’re probably running around like headless chickens trying to figure out what to do with themselves.

I feel like the best way to approach this is from this emotional perspective – not from a “who’s right”/”who’s wrong” perspective. And with this in mind, the best thing that we can do (as fans) is to support EVERYONE in this situation – support Kris, support the EXO members, support the other fans – because emotionally, we’re all feeling very similar things. I want Kris to be happy no matter what happens, I want the other EXO members to be happy no matter what happens. There’s no use picking sides. I refuse to choose one, because I want them all to be happy.

It’s weird knowing that I’m having the same feelings that Cassies and ELFs felt… but what can we do? There’s no changing the past… we just have to live in the present and look towards the future. Whatever happens, I hope that all things work out for the better.

Thanks for reading this thing… hope you feel the same way ^_^
Post subject: An open letter to all EXO fans Posted: May 17, 2014 @ 6:24 pm
iridescence15 whoops i'm a little late, but I TOOK IT :D not that that's a good thing... but hopefully i didn't fail? even though i pretty much bs'd a couple of the frqs like the reflex arc one haha
i'm hoping for a 4 but realistically i got a 3 or 2. bio isn't one of my strong points >< especially since i had to take 6 APs this year, so i really couldn't study very thoroughly for any of them :P
Post subject: Re: Anyone taking the AP Bio exam tomorrow? Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 1:16 pm
iridescence15 a lot different than other exams; AP Bio was the only exam that I didn't get a 5 on. That curve doe...
yeah the format is a lot different o.o i guess it's better though since you don't have to hardcore memorize terms and stuff, you just have to kinda know how systems work and use logic ^^
omg i just looked at last year's curve ;___; okay i probably got a 3 then haha
and what sucks is that all my in-state universities only take 4's and 5's -_-
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 1:50 pm
iridescence15 OMG ICEJJFISH. like omg i can relate to this song so much like icejjfish is my spirit animal or something. so much talent. someone get him signed on to a record label. and i would like to make the official fanclub name the Sashimis. /done

btw his new song, "Like I Want To," is just so good like omg his vocals are just flawless #sashimi4lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cticjoZqslg
Post subject: Re: Is this the year of the artists who can't sing/rap? Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 2:19 pm
iridescence15 OMG ICEJJFISH. like omg i can relate to this song so much like icejjfish is my spirit animal or something. so much talent. someone get him signed on to a record label. and i would like to make the official fanclub name the Sashimis. /done

btw his new song, "Like I Want To," is just so good like omg his vocals are just flawless #sashimi4lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cticjoZqslg
I've seen his new MV already. I like the first one better. he should get signed cause his first video got 21 million views.
it's actually kinda funny because people are like "haha you suck you'll never be a real singer" when youtube is probably paying him a ton of money for having so many views -_- the system is brutal haha
Post subject: Re: Is this the year of the artists who can't sing/rap? Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 2:27 pm
iridescence15 a lot different than other exams; AP Bio was the only exam that I didn't get a 5 on. That curve doe...

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn you must be wicked smart then, I'm just hoping that I'll get a 3 and call it a win haha

iridescence15 that sucks that they only take 4's and 5's :( I hope you did well though!!!!
haha yup, i'd rather not take a lot of science in college so hopefully i get that 4 ;_; and thanks, you too ^_^
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 2:33 pm
iridescence15
haha yup, i'd rather not take a lot of science in college so hopefully i get that 4 ;_; and thanks, you too ^_^

I feel you, I mean science is cool and all but I'd rather be done with it and study music instead :3
OOOH really? what are you thinking about doing? like... a specific instrument or something? if you don't mind me asking ^^
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 2:39 pm
iridescence15 Here's one of the videos that I watch to distract myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXjOMRSU_T0
Hahahahhh that was pretty funny XD thank you for the distraction ^^ now i have to watch more of these lol
"coming up is a young man who claims he can twerk in morse code" <--i'd like to see that :P
fun fact: the judge with the pink bangs looks like one of the librarians at my school o.o
Post subject: Re: halp pliz someone distract me Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 7:15 pm
iridescence15
generic wrote:SHOW SPOILER

:smooch: <3

AH danisnotonfire! i love that guy :DDD
i haven't heard of the first two though, i'll give them a watch. thank youuu ^_^
Post subject: Re: halp pliz someone distract me Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 7:29 pm
iridescence15 "This video is private" noooooo T_T what were they saying in the audio?
A fan called Tao's phone and I'm guessing many times before and stayed silent. Tao told her/him if they were going to continue to call at least say something, in which the fan replied telling him to "watch what he says". Tao asked "what?" and she said that he needed to be careful with what he says in a threatening tone. Tao told the fan that it didn't involve them and to stop calling them. Luhan was heard in the background telling Tao it was okay and to hand him the phone. When Luhan got on the phone he politely told the "fan" to stop calling and hung up.
Sorry that's all I remember from the audio but I think I got everything.
Hope that helped~
I'm so fucking done with this. Whether the audio clip was recent or not the constant harassment is unacceptable.
Some of these "fans" are disgusting and need to learn human decency and leave them alone.
So fucking done with this. I'm done.
*sigh*
Hugs for kristhenoonaslayer I know how you feel. I'm so disgusted with some of the "fan" reactions to the Exo scandals.
...omg that's terrible ._. i seriously don't understand how someone can do that and still call themselves a fan... that's just horrible. have they no respect?! -_-
Post subject: Re: Tao receiving harassing PHONE CALLS from people now!? Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 4:14 pm
iridescence15 "This video is private" noooooo T_T what were they saying in the audio?
Post subject: Re: Tao receiving harassing PHONE CALLS from people now!? Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 3:34 pm
iridescence15 ...omg this is just... ahhh <3 and they sing so well live too! <3
jinyoung needs to stop being so freaking perfect srs i can't handle this
sandeul is the most adorable little derp ever sldfjdsklfj
baro... what is that? two sticks of dynamite? XD
cnu is just being cnu-y which is awesome and stuff
and gongchan is just too adorable /done
Post subject: Re: Shameless bias promotion Posted: May 19, 2014 @ 6:49 pm