Back to Top!
Search found 628 matches
Hongbin_Swaggy Uh oh....wait till the fuckin koreaboos find out they can do this shit...jesus
Post subject: Re: Brazilian man gets plastic surgery to look Korean Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:41 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
littlejay and I really want to meet her too but I think she might be a fake. Should I try anyways? The thirst is real. I told you guys this summer I would lose my virginity. She only lives like 20 minutes away from me too so I do want to meet up.

I wanna lose my virginity to a transgender woman. I did some research on her to see if she was a fake and I found out that maybe she isn't. Her introduction here seems honest and I talked to her in PM for like an hour yesterday and we chose a spot to meet up. But now I'm a little jittery about it. I saw this video of her from last year saying she was in Los Angeles so I think what she said to me is all true. Should I meet with her? She seems nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fko3oBlcKAc

It's funny cause the first member I'm going to meet from KPS will be a transgender woman instead of nobody or generic .
Post subject: So there's this transgender woman on KPS who wants to meet me today Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 12:10 pm
LynnX iridescence15
Haaai. I am not sure whether I have welcomed you or not. Anywayy, welcomee! I am Lynn and my bias is Lay. ^^

terucake
lool people be begging for a slap.
But for real. If anyone does not have looks you like you should just say they ain't your style. Not run around call them names.
Haha agree on the pervy. We can do this.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:59 am
littlejay uh lucky u i have 2 more exams this week.

Welcome to KPS and I hope u aren't a delulu EXOtic like u said.
Post subject: Re: Well hello there :D Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 1:18 pm
Unique Hi! <3 Feel free to join us at the B.A.P thread!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG YOUR SIG xD :lol:
Jump to post Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 1:19 pm
littlejay
iridescence15 wrote:Can I join? even though i literally just made an account? :D

sure i'll add you. This week u can leave a comment on @keepitsimple's profile wall.
Post subject: Re: Weekly Profile Wall Parties! Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 1:53 pm
littlejay its Kris.
Post subject: Re: U-KISS May Be Adding an Additional Member Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 9:21 pm
terucake [TOTALLY CONFIRMED]
kris is leaving exo for ukiss
Jump to post Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 9:27 pm
Jac
littlejay wrote:its Kris.

terucake wrote:[TOTALLY CONFIRMED]
kris is leaving exo for ukiss

@terucake

I should not be laughing.
But I totally am.

I also saw on tumblr a post that was like "Totally confirmed: Kris leaves EXO to fulfill lifelong dream of becoming an astronaut."
Laughed then too.
Post subject: Re: U-KISS May Be Adding an Additional Member Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 9:34 pm
PhoenixVFIRE Actually, I'm pretty sure it's not a rumor anymore.

http://fuckyeahukiss.tumblr.com/post/85 ... -for-their
Post subject: Re: U-KISS May Be Adding an Additional Member Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 9:37 pm
Jac Lay who was originally supposed to be the leader of M.
Lay who has suffered many injuries.
Lay who is has hemophilia.
Lay who has been open about his depression and his general unhappiness with his lifestyle.
Lay who obviously wants to expand more in the music industry but is held back by SM.

If Kris wins his lawsuit, this opens the door for other members to complain about their contracts or file suits of their own.
I think because of this SM is going to fight to keep him.
Also his timing is odd. It look like more of a threat than a lawsuit.
I think Kris wants his contract renegotiated. I'm not entirely sure he wants to leave.
SM is saying things will be "settled quietly". This really doesn't look like a lawsuit.

But honestly, with everything, I'm terrified of losing Lay.
At the same time I kind of want him to also step up and file a suit.

How many times have we played the "which company would this member be better suited in" game with EXO?
Too many.
Post subject: With Kris's lawsuit... I'm worried about Lay Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 10:17 pm
ninaxbj IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE KRIS SITUATION:
These are not confirmed facts but they seem very true
1)sm is controlling them and their social media platform. Their manager noona was also seen holding their phones.
2) Baekhyun got slapped because he hid his phone from the staff!!!!
3) Tao's weibo was posted using an android app when he is using an iphone. TAO changed his qzone security question to 12 people. That site is not as popular as weibo, line etc and thus forgotten by SM.
4) Fans checked the location on Tao's Weibo update, it was in Daejeon. But he was in Seoul.
5) Chanyeol put up something on instagram with a caption in Chinese. Well guess what? HE DOES NOT EVEN SPEAK CHINESE!
SM FAIL!
6)"SM TRAINEE TWEETED " Luhan told me it was not tao who updated his instagram and weibo account." It must SM STAFF. They're cruel !
https://twitter.com/xiaoxi0294 The trainee's comments

Not sure if this is a rumor or fact but:
The fans outside SME said that they heard Baekhyun shouting on the 3rd floor.The scream was like "Leave me alone". Apparently Korean fans are saying that he's getting in trouble because he hid his phone from the managers.
And i swear if he got slapped he needs to freaking sue them for abuse!

"Please do not fall into one of sm schemes and believe anything posted on their weibo, instagram, line account etc. WE ARE ONE !"

I knew Exotics were on some secret agent stuff they should become Korean's ver of CIA lmao. If this is true the situation just got even more kinds of screwed up. Even though I don't like Baekhyun like that, he's is one loyal friend and I respect that about him.
Noona Because he wanted to renegotiate his contract and be treated like a human fucking being.
SM is obviously posting the member's updates for them. How?

Tao stans saying that his caption isn't in his writing style at all. it's unlike him normally.

Plus we know that the members of EXO are extremely professional and even during drama, they wouldn't put a friend on blast on SNS because they know how many fans will go and bash him if they see this. SM also knows this. So they updated Chanyeol's RIGHT before EXO K was gonna perform on M! Countdown (hmmm weird..). And then they updated Tao's and made it seem like he was against them.

and then SM gets Suho to say this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnrOVIoIQAAg_Yw.png

It's all media play. EXO is their puppets. And others know it.
ONEW and Seohyun unfollowed SMTOWNGLOBAL. They know what's up.
(rumor says they never followed in the first place but there are artists who are unfollowing them currently)

Also apparently Luhan's password isn't known by SM and he updated his cover photo.
This says it all, tbh. This is enough evidence for me to believe it's SM media play.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/b5c21d5efc3a073f5b02d96df625c237/tumblr_n5m7uq4nN91stz0f5o1_500.jpg

Even with Tao's recent weibo update, the one before was posted from a different phone.
One was with an Android and the other, an iPhone.
EDIT: the location of his posts were attached and apparently Tao is supposedly here:
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/8c7c2a4cjw1egf9m3qikgj20qm16oh2t.jpg (LMFAO SM IS RAN BY A BUNCH OF FUCKING NOOBS)

Don't let SM's corrupt ass convince you that everything being said is true.
Don't be naive and believe any of it. They'd erase our memories if they could.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/145bf9a3c253cea53e9e3558732811b6/tumblr_inline_n5mahpOPW61qzfl97.gif
Post subject: SM is wholeheartedly attempting to ruin Kris' life right now (edited) Posted: May 15, 2014 @ 5:22 am
heedicktator
iridescence15 wrote:hey would it be ok if you put me on your tag list? :D

(also, sorry, i didn't realize you were the resident kissme around here. i can change the dp is this is an actual issue XD)

omg your sig looool
Post subject: Re: UKISS NEW MEMBER IS OFFICIAL Posted: May 15, 2014 @ 2:59 pm
kindergartenkid this is the second time im feeling this and i dont know what to do already
come here, group hug~ <3
Post subject: Re: I don't know what to call this but it's about the Kris thing Posted: May 17, 2014 @ 6:29 pm
shinymeanho Don't worry, you'll eventually come to accept the change and learn to move on. I say this all the time, but I've dealt with 3 members leaving already, soon to be 4, from my favourite group, too. We lost our leader as well 2 years ago and it was upsetting for a little bit, but me, and the other fans, accepted it because it was for the best. Kahi WANTED to leave, she wasn't forced out of the group. Kris WANTED to leave as well, obviously for good reasons.
Post subject: Re: I don't know what to call this but it's about the Kris thing Posted: May 17, 2014 @ 8:09 pm
Nobody
iridescence15 wrote:OOOH really? what are you thinking about doing? like... a specific instrument or something? if you don't mind me asking ^^

Haha no I want to produce music, but I do play guitar decently xD
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 3:26 pm
UlzzangNicky "This video is private" noooooo T_T what were they saying in the audio?
A fan called Tao's phone and I'm guessing many times before and stayed silent. Tao told her/him if they were going to continue to call at least say something, in which the fan replied telling him to "watch what he says". Tao asked "what?" and she said that he needed to be careful with what he says in a threatening tone. Tao told the fan that it didn't involve them and to stop calling them. Luhan was heard in the background telling Tao it was okay and to hand him the phone. When Luhan got on the phone he politely told the "fan" to stop calling and hung up.
Sorry that's all I remember from the audio but I think I got everything.
Hope that helped~
I'm so fucking done with this. Whether the audio clip was recent or not the constant harassment is unacceptable.
Some of these "fans" are disgusting and need to learn human decency and leave them alone.
So fucking done with this. I'm done.
*sigh*
Hugs for kristhenoonaslayer I know how you feel. I'm so disgusted with some of the "fan" reactions to the Exo scandals.
Post subject: Re: Tao receiving harassing PHONE CALLS from people now!? Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 4:06 pm
KeepItSimple Here's one of the videos that I watch to distract myself
SHOW SPOILER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXjOMRSU_T0
Post subject: Re: halp pliz someone distract me Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 7:08 pm
littlejay
Post subject: Re: halp pliz someone distract me Posted: May 18, 2014 @ 7:14 pm