Back to Top!
Search found more than 2242 matches
doyouwannabe ... I'm so confused guys. I've been avoiding all forums and tumblr to revise for my exams and I come back, akp is confusing, everyone has left it and something happened with Block B and Stardom guy... Somebody fill me in! :sad: these emoticons are weird.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 2:57 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
doyouwannabe
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU <3
I was missing my BBCs back on AKP, but we're stilling missing a few T.T
Summarized version; He committed suicide, some netizens are blaming Block B for it, telling them to disband and calling them murderers basically.

FINALLY! YOU ARE HERE! :D
Oh well, as ameho explained K-netizens are blaming Block b for the death of their CEO.
Sad reality! :(

<3 feeling the love guys ^^
Netizens always overreact and make out like people deserve the harshest punishments for the smallest things. I know netizens always say this kind of stuff, but I just wonder where all the nicer comments are and why they never seem to be published. There has to be people supporting idol groups that have had enough up votes to be seen... Surely?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for that netizen post thing about a leader leaving, I may be wrong but I don't actually think its Zico and I do think its Kris from EXO because of him just randomly disappearing to go to Canada and nobody hearing anything from him.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 7:12 am
doyouwannabe Also, B-Bomb tweeted today!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pOg95QCRDGI/UaD9CDK0AFI/AAAAAAAAADM/_Evj9SrrY3g/s1600/Block+B+Forum+B-Bomb+tweet.jpg

Does anyone know who the other guys are? And what's this All Eyes On Me thing? It's in this picture and it's in his bio as well as his twitter header and it has been like that for a little while now (dunno how long, but I think over a week?)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9qh7JoXiT4A/UaD9CINhFnI/AAAAAAAAADI/x0qGbSViA1Q/s1600/Block+B+Forum+B-Bomb+header.jpg

I remember you! ^^
I don't know what's going on with the All Eyes on Me thing, but I am curious to find out. I love the latest selca! <3
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 11:24 am
doyouwannabe I'm really excited to see what they're going to do. Looking at the YouTube comments, B-Bomb is obviously the main focus, but I'm hoping when the actual video of whatever it is they're doing (I assume dancing) is uploaded, that the others start to get a bit more attention for themselves. Their hard work deserves appreciation too. ^^
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 12:28 pm
doyouwannabe Ok... It's not an emergency. But I've caught a sick bug so I'm stuck in bed all day when I should be studying for my exams (which is making me feel worse) and I need cute gifs of people's biases to make me feel better.

:nervous: ..please? ^^
Post subject: Gifs Needed... Help Please? Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 3:22 am
doyouwannabe Kyung tweeted this too. DAFUQ is Taeil doing? LOL! Is it a real gun or is it fake :-?
And I guess they are still living in the dorm together too.
I also hope he has a permit for it or hopefully it's fake.
I don't want to sound negative but I feel like netizens would use this to shit on Block B once again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLbYmlLCUAAdwwa.jpg

I don't know what gun ownership laws are like in S.Korea - I'll google it for something to do. Block B might as well just do what they want now, they get into trouble regardless of whether its a real gun or not. I'm thinking its not a real gun because if it was, Taeil wouldn't point it around the dorm like that (unless he's an idiot).

I'm pleased they tweeted pictures today though (thank you, Kyung especially). I've had a sick bug all day, one of them 24 hour things and I just woke up - again - to this. ^^
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 9:39 am
doyouwannabe Out of Zico's mixtapes that haven't been recommended, Dead Leaves and Battle Royal. :)
Post subject: Re: Block B :( Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 9:44 am
doyouwannabe
realaccount wrote:Was is Taeil so badass?

This is certainly a question I ponder on everyday... <3

Your Jaehyo sig is nice to look at. Thank you for having it.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 12:05 pm
doyouwannabe ...Hello! I've been on KPS for a while but I think majority of my posts are in Block B's thread - and even then it's not many so I thought it was time to visit some other of my bias artists threads... So, here I am. :nervous:

I think I posted once in the akp artist thread, but it moved too fast for me so I gave up. This one seems slower though, so I'm trying again.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:29 pm
doyouwannabe
huhlo wrote:Taeil is so cute omfg

<3 yes, yes he is. My cute little squishy.

Um, just to make this Big Bang related... my favourite Seungri gif for some reason.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:53 pm
doyouwannabe
He's such an idiot.

Oh and hi to sunggyuluver, my favourite song is ...idk...tbh... But my bias is Taeil. Hi. Again. <3
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 2:43 pm
doyouwannabe

Not an idiot meaning idiot, but idiot meaning an adorable little poop - you know? To be honest, I don't know what I'd do in her situation... I'd feel awkward saying my bias is somebody else in front of him, but Taeil... <3 <3 <3
Post subject: Zico is an Idiot. Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 3:53 pm
doyouwannabe All these updates from the members, and still none from U-Kwon. T.T

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o761/doyouwannabe/Akp/imgonnacry_zpsc8dd2d43.gif

He's hiding from us.

... This reminds me - what on earth was that rumour about him quitting yesterday? First I'd heard of it.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 12:22 pm
doyouwannabe
amheo wrote:It was my first time hearing of it, too.
I want to know who said it and where they got their information from, we've had to deal with enough rumors already.

You would think by now people would just leave us alone. It's just cruel - even if they are trolls. T.T
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 1:04 pm
doyouwannabe
I know, we just don't get a break.
We've had enough scandals and controversies to deal with. x_x

Whoever made up that comeback rumor was just evil >:(

I'm glad that on the whole, this fandom is more ... laid back, i guess, but at the same time, people like that feel like they can get away with doing this kind of stuff because we get pissed off, ignore them and bitch about them to one another rather than attack them as a mob. :sad:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Guys. The lack of Block B is getting to me. I think I'm a fan of EXO. Of all comebacks.... Wolf has drawn me in. :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 2:55 pm
doyouwannabe
realaccount wrote:I was watching Bbomb's video again
omg when he starts hip thrusting and looks at the camera :drool:
and the end when he fixes his collar

The end bit was hot. I watched it like three times....

Once to watch B-Bomb's dancing, once to watch Repter and once to stare at B-Butt. :lol:
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 3:08 pm
doyouwannabe
I'm thankful for that too about BBCs, but you are right. I'm glad that it's such a chill fandom, but at the same time I wish we would not stand for that sort of stuff anymore. I think BBCs as a whole are just feeling down right now, we need something to raise our morale.

Also, don't feel bad. I officially became an Exotic. So has @minkwon2. ^_^*
I think I've always been a closet Exotic and I've always had a soft spot for them but I never really said it. I just fangirled over them quietly.

I'm glad I'm not the only one - I actually really liked their debut songs. I guess i'm on the way to being an exotic - I still have to learn half the members though..

I'm really enjoying their live performances though - today's one wasn't great, but I think it's because of the camera angles. I like the tree of life bit and the front shot with Chanyeol sticking his paws out, and they totally made it look sucky because they shot it from the side not the front. T.T

I just realised my fandoms would be 'Exotic Starlight VIP BBC, Baby.' So. This needs to happen because I think it sounds cool.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 4:59 pm
doyouwannabe Hello, I'm bored so I'm posting this here.

My biases are Zico, Kyung or U-kwon.... I don't know who to pick tbh...

This thread is dead half the time. T.T have all three as your bias.

I should post here since I'm a new BBC and they might be my new bias group.
and life.
such.
THINGS.

<3 yay.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 5:11 pm
doyouwannabe
Same here, I loved their debut songs and their albums are solid.
I know the feeling, I know all of the members but I still get some confused from time to time.
It sounds bad, but sometimes I forget who is in M and who is in K, but I'm still learning. I've always viewed them as one group instead of two sub units so I used to never differentiate the two, but they promoting together now for this comeback anyway.

I know all SM artists (that I'm aware of) lip sync for the first week or so after a comeback so I'm really looking forward to when they start singing live. But so far I've really enjoyed their performances, even though you're right about the last one. They really need to get new camera men because the angles were all wrong.
LOL I'm a BBC, Baby, VIP and Exotic so we'd be in the exact fandoms except for Starlight (but I do still like VIXX).
It does need to happen <3

I'm so confused about that part. If they're supposed to be one, but two separate groups singing same songs, different languages, yet promote together... Idk.. I give up and shall embrace the madness.

I didn't know that - I hope they do well, although I'm kind of nervous about Chen's high note, live...

So many people like VIXX now, it's making me happy ^^
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 5:16 pm
doyouwannabe Didn't 0hobak look it up on korean news sites and stuff about U-Kwon and she couldn't find anything, so that suggests somebody just made it up. Plus, I agree, I do think if he had quit, then somebody would have said something by now about his departure.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 12:02 pm