Back to Top!
Search found more than 11173 matches
atlantica
Aerie wrote:I want to ride around on flying carpets

I'm in <3 Hellooooo

You're not Aladdin
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (A random chat thread) Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 6:09 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
tabloholic
Kimochi wrote:It wasn't finals, It was college testing, I need to take an extra math course since I forgot everything in a year. :drool:

Maths is my worst enemy.
I can already see myself crying at the exam hall tomorrow.
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (A random chat thread) Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 2:36 pm
FatherSeungri Everything is a 7.
Post subject: Re: Are you bias when rating Selcas ? Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 3:13 pm
Letsjijiparty ... I'm so confused guys. I've been avoiding all forums and tumblr to revise for my exams and I come back, akp is confusing, everyone has left it and something happened with Block B and Stardom guy... Somebody fill me in! :sad: these emoticons are weird.
FINALLY! YOU ARE HERE! :D
Oh well, as ameho explained K-netizens are blaming Block b for the death of their CEO.
Sad reality! :(
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 8:38 pm
amheo ... I'm so confused guys. I've been avoiding all forums and tumblr to revise for my exams and I come back, akp is confusing, everyone has left it and something happened with Block B and Stardom guy... Somebody fill me in! :sad: these emoticons are weird.
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU <3
I was missing my BBCs back on AKP, but we're stilling missing a few T.T
Summarized version; He committed suicide, some netizens are blaming Block B for it, telling them to disband and calling them murderers basically.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 5:27 pm
BreezyGumiho for the first time after someone recommended it to me (trying to listen to new groups while B.A.P is away), and now I can't get the song out of my head T.T I think I'm in LIVE (like/love) with them right now <3

next is Infinite cause @sunggyuluver told me to and I also can't pass up a group who takes pics with their fans at the airport T.T

I forgot the other groups people told me to listen to. Give me some more groups you peasants!
Post subject: So, I watched a Block B video Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 6:58 pm
kurumi listen to ukiss and then your soul will be purified
Jump to post Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 7:01 pm
PhoenixVFIRE
amheo wrote:Yeeeeees
Embrace it.
They are contagious <3

What she said^^^^ Block B and Infinite <3

coughU-kissVIXXcough :grin:
Post subject: Re: So, I watched a Block B video Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 7:01 pm
BreezyGumiho
amheo wrote:Yeeeeees
Embrace it.
They are contagious <3

they're so good! I keep watching their Nalina perfromances <3
Post subject: Re: So, I watched a Block B video Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 7:03 pm
Sugar_doll VIXX. THEY ARE THE BOMB BEYBEH
Jump to post Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 8:48 pm
Letsjijiparty Kyung tweeted! omg he did! jdfsjfhshfdshfsdhcjhcbhc

kyung park ‏@KYUNGPARK1992
머리 밀었어요
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 10:24 am
amheo I seriously doubt it was Zico who left. It says "The company went through quite some trials to persuade him to come back. " I don't see why Stardom would ever try to do that in the middle of a lawsuit. Not only that, but it's an incredibly selfish thing to do. I may not know Zico personally, but I don't think he is selfish, nor do I think he is one to run away from his problems. Whoever did that showed terrible leadership skills. And then it says "popular" male idol group, I'm pretty sure Block B's popularity mainly lies within international fans. The fanbase of Block B, unfortunately, can't really compare to the fanbase of a group like EXO. And even though Block B does have very powerful performances, they aren't really "known" for it (though I do believe that mainly has to do with the lack of performances they've been able to give).

If anything, I would say netizens have guessed right on this one about it being Kris.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 10:57 am
Letsjijiparty Hmm I wont lie but the first person that came to my mind when I read the article last night was Zico. Even before I read any of the comments, I was pretty sure the article was talking about Zico. I am not surprised tbh

I find these comments very interesting:

- I thought it was Zico b/c in Korean, 지코 can be pronounced "Gi-ko" or "Jee-ko" so idol leader "G" who is talented would most likely be Zico since the whole Block B incident.
Rumor articles usually name the celebrities as A, B, C and D. They never go as far as calling them G, H, or I. So this is probably some kind of hint?

- Best way to figure this out is by finding out who had abrupt leave. Popular, powerful, even talent can be subjective. I doubt it's a veteran group cause it won't take that long to figure out that the idol life is not for them. It would have to be a group that debut recent.. Give or take 1-2 yr into idol life.
I am pretty sure this person is not from a veteran group but a group that debuted recently.

-------------

Leader 'G' of a popular male idol group known for their powerful stage performances was recently found to have left the group momentarily after declaring that he "could not promote in a group any longer." The company went through quite some trials to persuade him to come back. Although the reason for his abrupt leave is unknown, the majority of industry insiders say, "G seems to have gone through a crisis after realizing that the reality of idol life is different from what he had dreamt of. Unlike the situation several years ago, idol groups haven't been receiving the same attention, which we believe played a part in G's decision." Representatives of the agency could've given up on G but felt that his skills and talents were too good to waste and did everything they could to persuade him to come back to the group.

Aside from the name thing and the person being from a relatively new group, there are also some other hints.

- powerful stage performance? Block b has a powerful stage performance esp during the nalina and nililli mambo promotions. I would laugh at anyone if they were to say its Kris since Exo obviously doesn't have a strong stage performance.

- Although the reason for his abrupt leave is unknown .... - Even though it wasn't on the news, there were rumors of him leaving the group. He wasn't in the remix mv. Though stardom said that he was sick, he was actually featured in a non-Block b activities.

- Representatives of the agency could've given up on G but felt that his skills and talents were too good to waste and did everything they could to persuade him to come back to the group. - I am pretty sure only Stardom would do that. SM would sure their ass not persuade anyone to comeback to the group.

- As a leader, Zico was the one who took all the blame for the Thailand incident. Most netizens were bashing him and calling me immature leader and stuff. I know the other members too were bashed but Zico was the one who was insulted like there is no tomorrow. There were even rumors that even people harassed his parents because of that incident so it wouldn't come as a surprise if Zico had a crisis at some point. imo Zico sacrificed a lot to be a part of Block b but with the controversies and all, I am pretty sure he didn't enjoy his idol life. Same goes for the other members but I am not sure if any of them would go as far as leaving the group or whatnot. Zico has a lot of connections, he is the most popular member in Block b, he has more experience than the other members when it comes to music. There is no other idol that came to my mind when I read the rumor except Zico. I am not claiming anything but this is just what I think. I hope I made sense lol

Edit: I typed this really fast so I am not sure if I make sense or not. Please don't get me wrong. This is just my opinion.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 11:17 am
amheo
- As a leader, Zico was the one who took all the blame for the Thailand incident. Most netizens were bashing him and calling me immature leader and stuff. I know the other members too were bashed but Zico was the one who was insulted like there is no tomorrow. There were even rumors that even people harassed his parents because of that incident so it wouldn't come as a surprise if Zico had a crisis at some point. imo Zico sacrificed a lot to be a part of Block b but with the controversies and all, I am pretty sure he didn't enjoy his idol life. Same goes for the other members but I am not sure if any of them would go as far as leaving the group or whatnot. Zico has a lot of connections, he is the most popular member in Block b, he has more experience than the other members when it comes to music. There is no other idol that came to my mind when I read the rumor except Zico. I am not claiming anything but this is just what I think. I hope I made sense lol

You do have a point. Even if it still shows bad leadership, when you're under that kind of pressure and emotional stress, chances are you wouldn't be thinking clearly. I wasn't sure how far this rumor dates back to, whether it was before the lawsuit or after because I couldn't see Stardom ever doing that during it. Then there are people guessing it's BYG, but I also doubt that one. I hope it's not either of them.

This is random, but I'm pretty sure BBCs have to be one of the most loyal fandoms. I know that doesn't mean much coming from someone who is also a BBC, and that most fandoms are pretty loyal, but think about all the things that we deal with and still support our boys. This takes dedication, because positive news about Block B has been few and far between.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 11:30 am
Letsjijiparty [KYUNG] I shaved my head

[TAEWOON to KYUNG] You punk, you're not gonna pick up ㅡㅡ..??.

[FAN to KYUNG] Fucking ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCrazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hey, just know it's a relief I'm your fan

[KYUNG] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's our fan (Kyung deleted this tweet lol)
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 11:32 am
amheo Kyung shaved his head?
I wish he would have taken the cap off so we could see. T.T
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 11:35 am
SugarShapley So I just came home from work, my mum's car is gone, all the jalousies were still up and it's already been dark for a while (it's past 11 pm rn) and that means my parents must 've been gone since like 2-3 hours at least (and no, this time 2-3 hours in no code for ten weeks). I entered the house and everything was dark and cold cause the weather's a bitch and can you imagine some regions here have had SNOW today like wtf it's fucking May. Anyway back on topic, in my room I found a big ass bouquet of the cutest pink flowers idk what exactly they are and chocolates and a note from my dad saying he's soooo proud of me <3. I nearly teared up. But ummmm that was half an hour ago and my parents are still gone, so do you think they've left forever and if yes, do you think I'll automatically inherit the house? I don't want to cause it's only debts and shiet T.T Jump to forumJump to topic
Cuquri The only reason parents are gone and still gone after 11pm is to get away from their kids and have time for themselves...
Jump to post Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 1:21 pm
Seungslut seungri chokes your maknae.
Post subject: Re: ~~Official Zelo is the Cutest Maknae Ever thread~~ Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 8:56 pm
getyourcrayon I found you guys! <3

For those of you who don't remember me from the akp forum (which would make sense because I haven't been active for a while because I was dealing with some issues) I'm Claudia from Holland. I'm 16 years old and B-Bomb biased hehehe. I've been a BBC since December I think. It feels weird introducing myself again but oh well, I'd rather do that than have you wondering "who was she again?" >.<

Anyway this whole situation, eh? Everytime you think things can't get worse, something else happens that actually IS worse. Things aren't looking good, and I still can't believe CEO Lee committed suicide. It's bad enough he felt like that was his only option left, but seeing how the boys are being called murderers is just awful. Anyway I guess the news is already kinda old now (when did it happen? 20th or 21th?) but I still can't get over it.

I've got Blockbuster on repeat, I miss Block B T.T
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 9:46 am