honeyblossom Hi guys <3
I havent been here in forever.

I'll probably forget to check back in here later today too :sad:
Jump to post Posted: Feb 13, 2015 @ 12:37 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
MirUsako
APRIL 1 2015
9:00 AM
Post subject: [YG] WHO'S NEXT? teaser #4 (Date/Time) Posted: Mar 30, 2015 @ 7:25 am
nixssu Honestly these netz are overreacting. I don't know this kid but he probably didn't mean any harm. Like he probably just meant that as a rapper Jooheon or whatever he's called would rather be known for his skills rather than Zico's copy, which is understandable as a musician, you want to be known for you.

Just because I'm a watercolor artist doesn't mean people have the right to say I'm like Agnes Cecile or Marion Bolognesi, I'd honestly feel frustrated because that's like you're saying I have no original content. Which is bullshit. Poor child will forever get hate now :(

EDIT:
7. [+57, -3] These guys even copied WIN for their debut, fakers

How sad is it that a person like you exists and 57 others agree? WIN isn't even original lol, stop acting like WIN, Winner and Ikon are the originals when it comes to survivals. >->;;
Jump to post Posted: May 29, 2015 @ 5:41 am
MirUsako Article:  Jo Kwon, "I am currently have positive feelings with someone I'm dating" [pictorial]
Source:  X Sports News via Naver

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--_s-3xcRkc4/VWUN7dDrCtI/AAAAAAAA6Uo/E1KhPK-mzvU/s1600/1432678665320_99_20150527071805.jpg

1. [+1,940, -38] Hul, really? Have a happy relationship...

2. [+1,341, -37] Hul??? I wonder if they're a non-celebrity

3. [+1,241, -60] Wouldn't be able to let Jo Kwon go "even if I die"

4. [+1,555, -631] So are they a woman or a man, that's the important question

5. [+226, -87] ...Why do I feel like they're a man;

6. [+127, -5] Why do people have a hard time believing he's been single since 27? I'm 29 and still single ㅜㅜ

7. [+168, -79] I'm gay so I can usually tell when another man is or not by their actions or how they carry themselves and I think Jo Kwon's just a feminine man. He's not gay. There are signs that we recognize ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+76, -5] Hul daebak, seems most of the second generation idols are in a relationship lately

Source :  Nate

1. [+191, -18] He could be dating a girl, why treat him like he's gay without knowing?

2. [+96, -90] Probably not female

3. [+91, -8] Well he is 27 years old now, it is time ot be dating..

4. [+58, -53] He never specificed that they're a woman

5. [+24, -5] The comments here are crazy ㅡㅡ

6. [+15, -4] Who cares if he's dating a man or a woman, it's his life

7. [+12, -3] Why is it that every article about Jo Kwon is filled with talks about him being gay. is there proof or what?

8. [+10, -4] I hate the best replies ㅡㅡ look at them cornering him into being gay all off of a few suspicions. Don't start rumors unless you have facts.

-
cr: Netizen Buzz
Post subject: (NB) Jo Kwon reveals he's in a relationship? Posted: May 26, 2015 @ 7:36 pm
cookiekk456 Honestly as usual, this all seems all blown out of proportion as usual. 

I get the whole offense at not using honorifics thing because it's an important part of their culture and so he should probably be more careful on camera. It's not like idols don't know how harshly they could be scrutinized - for his own sake I hope he has learnt his lesson there. 

As for the ugly thing, I guess it just offends me because in my culture it's not acceptable to outright call someone ugly like that...  but it's not like Block B as a whole don't ride on that whole 'ugly idols' thing anyway, so whatever...
Omg you're alive! I don't think you're the only one that finds it offensive. I understand Block B probably isn't the most attractive group to some people, but there's no need to constantly call them ugly in every article, that's just plain rude. I can understand why Minhyuk said what he did though. I'd be pissed of too if someone was constantly comparing my looks to someone else when I literally just debuted. Like is it so wrong for him to want to be thought of as an individual instead of being compared to someone else?
Post subject: Re: (NB) [Pann] Monsta X's Minhyuk apologizes for comments on Zico Posted: May 30, 2015 @ 12:30 pm
ThatAwkwardPenguin If any group was as popular as SNSD or EXO, they'd have fans like that. Plus, every fandom has bad apples and have said or done something wrong. Similarly, every fandom also has nice people in it - some fandoms moreso than others. So I guess it's the entire K-pop fandom that's cray?

Except my fandoms of course, tee hee~
Post subject: Re: which fandom, in your opinion, is the shittiest? Posted: May 25, 2015 @ 5:52 am
BabyPandaHat
littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:are u sure u can fit that?
it's made to measure and with a nice bra i can definitely rock it
well damn gurllllllll flaunt what yo mama gave u
Post subject: Re: Why are the things I like always so expensive Posted: Jun 01, 2015 @ 3:26 am
Calannie I think the only thing she managed to do was make me hate Dr Pepper
Post subject: Re: Your Opinion: Did CL slay in Doctor Pepper? Posted: Jun 04, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
nixssu Seriously? She was serious when she decided to release this song? It's nothing interesting to be honest, it's boring and makes no sense. However I will not deny that it's catchy, just like The Baddest Female, hated it but it was catchy. Might be the repetitiveness.
Jump to post Posted: May 29, 2015 @ 11:30 am
ThatAwkwardPenguin Sorry, but...
Post subject: Re: Your Opinion: Did CL slay in Doctor Pepper? Posted: May 24, 2015 @ 1:46 am
CaptainHepHap VIXXTV2 ep 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FwtfnaexD4

~Group Biased~
heedicktator (Especially MV-oppa :smooch:
kurumi
LastExile
FaceFucked
special1005
ayowaddupboredom
Madison-yaa
LynnX
ohailaurenn
magnetized

~Leo~
PhoenixVFIRE
honeyblossom
mentalxfiction
rananicolee
huhlo
skyturtle
Kihaegirl
Craykyungce
toradora101
JustCantKENtrol
lunakitten
Minato
SeasonJ
Kanonno
eggies
Chanceykk
Krazymonkey
Pearldragon5
Calannie
Cuquri
jase
messagetyper
Kawaiichina
keke18
justvagina
nayyi_cavves
till_Miss
Tatsu
Jac
nampuppy
VIXXA
ohailaurenn
special1005
ReVIXXstarlight
epidermis

~Ken~
rhythmdivine
jsa
minkwon2
Kihaegirl
Craykyungce
GukieLover
thomasemile
Thas95
inspirits97
amukun
Pearldragon5
dongsaeng
Nyeong
Parco
PanicInParadise
justvagina
Aurialle
Kaychunah
ooakmonster
VIXXA
sjongfan
special1005
chii
Star5

~N~
special1005
Amor
sunggyuluver
Letsjijiparty
generic
BreezyGumiho
snapcackle
Thas95
lunakitten
sushiyummy
Kanonno
Chanceykk
inspirits97
amukun
AussiEXOtic
Calannie
Nyeong
jase
brodeurprice
Kawaiichina
keke18
sammyam100
Alexandrish
BTVixx
nampuppy
ohailaurenn
CaptainHepHap
Owlsarecool15
cookie123
Yinyueify

~Hyuk~
Seungslut
Nobody
AnamanaInspirit
doyouwannabe
minkwon2
PhoenixVFIRE
laury
dongsaeng
mivy
adamkwon
Parco
paradisekiss
Mir_Mira
Alexandrish
Kaychunah
probee
Aegyozilla 's_mom
chentao
sjongfan
special1005
banditcoon
AussiEXOtic

~Hongbin~
cornbreesha
huhlo
AnamanaInspirit
Aegyozilla
Mikhayy2
hangulover
Parco
Kawaiichina
wardahdonghae
AussiEXOtic
rhythmdivine
Hongbin_Swaggy
special1005
KeuliseuPop
CaptainHepHap

~Ravi~
YukiStar9
doyouwannabe
skyturtle
nana
kpopfanatic93
jsa
SNSDfx4minutefan
Parco
mashunja
arabmorgan
nayyi_cavves
ohailaurenn
special1005
magnetized
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Jun 25, 2015 @ 5:43 am
epidermis T.T
Post subject: 2NE1 officially disbanded Posted: Nov 27, 2016 @ 3:30 pm
Pitu-chan Damn o___o
Jump to post Posted: Dec 15, 2016 @ 12:00 pm
Baehyung I JUST MADE A TUMBLR PAGE AND WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW SOME BLOGS.
Post subject: WRITE YOUR TUMBLRS Posted: Dec 15, 2016 @ 1:30 pm