Back to Top!
Search found 936 matches
cookiekk456 Hi guys my name is cookiekk456 but you can call me Cookie or KK. I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time now actually a little too much time but that's irrelevant and I've finally decided to make an account. I like to read, lurk on the internet, watch dramas (currently watching emergency couple), do yoga, and a bunch of other random stuff that I can't think of at the moment. The groups that have completely captured my heart at the moment are Infinite, Exo, and Block B, but I try not to discriminate so I also like a whole bunch of other groups. And if i'm not listening to k-pop i'm most likely listening to K-indie or K-hip hop. My biases (that i can think of at the moment) are Dongwoo (obviously), TOP, Kris that dork , and Doojoon. Wow, I never knew making an intro thread would be so hard, but I think I covered most of the basics. :nervous: I hope that we all can become good friends.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m714ep9ZhS1qhmeygo1_500.gif
Post subject: Hi HI! :) Posted: May 05, 2014 @ 11:06 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
cookiekk456 so many lurkers deciding to sign up now. Welcome to KPS! do u like any female groups?

Yea I know. The only reason why I decided to sign up now is because I'm finally out of school. If I signed up while I was in school I'd probably be too distracted. I like 2ne1, f(x), SNSD, Ailee Spica, Miss A, and Park Ji Yoon
Post subject: Re: Hi HI! :) Posted: May 05, 2014 @ 2:15 pm
cookiekk456

Hey there! Welcome to the thread! Do you have a bias? My bias is Baekhyun!

Hi thanks for the welcome. My bias is Kris but it often changes with Chen, Do, and Lay.

I seriously don't blame you! It took me forever to choose just Baekhyun.

I know right! I never really got into Baekhyun when I started liking exo, but then he explaine kaep song on showtime and I found him funny ever since then.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 05, 2014 @ 2:37 pm
cookiekk456
Jac wrote:@cookiekk456 welcome.
I'm Jac and I'm Lay/Xiumin/Suho biased.

Hi Jac! Thanks for the welcome :)
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 05, 2014 @ 4:09 pm
cookiekk456
generic wrote:YO GURL.

What's your favorite Infinite song? c:

Hi there! Hmmm that's a tough one....it's a three way tie between cover girl, the chaser, and she's back.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 05, 2014 @ 6:08 pm
cookiekk456 Hi everyone! My name is Cookie and i'm dongwoo biased <3 Infinite is one of my favorite groups so I'll probably be visiting living in this thread a lot :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 05, 2014 @ 6:13 pm
cookiekk456 Awesome post @mivy. I thought I was the only one watching global we got married. I practically died whenever sunggyu was on screen. He's so hilarious ^.^
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 05, 2014 @ 6:29 pm
cookiekk456 Hi everyone! My name is Cookie and i'm dongwoo biased <3 Infinite is one of my favorite groups so I'll probably be visiting living in this thread a lot :lol:
Hi and welcome <3
I'm Nam Woohyun biased and he's my ultimate bias and we are also engaged <3

Hi i'm dongwoo biased and thanks for the welcome :). I hope i'm invited to the wedding when you and woohyun officially get married <3
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 9:00 am
cookiekk456
Owlsarecool15 wrote:
cookiekk456 wrote:
Owlsarecool15 wrote:
Hey there! I am married to Sunggyu and @Pitu-chan.

Hi! That's an interesting married life you got there but i won't judge. I'm practically engaged to Dongwoo :grin:

It is interesting, but there is a lot of love involved.

I can dig it. The more love the merrier :D
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 9:14 am
cookiekk456 I forgot the music video and album was coming out today. My body was not ready at all
The music video was awesome. I love the set and like half of the choreography (the clapping and head banging part looks weird to me). Some of the outfits were questionable but I was too busy fan girling to really judge. And is it me or did I see a lot of Kai in exo-m's video than in exo-k's video?
The album has a lot of sexy time music in it...i love it :lol:
Thunder and Moonlight has to be my favorite songs off of the album
Post subject: Re: EXO Overdose Mini Album Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 9:29 am
cookiekk456 All 4 of mine were fully grown in by my junior year I believe and they never really bothered me until last year. I wound up getting the bottom two taken out because they were the ones bothering me the most. I didn't feel any pain when I was recovering (thank god) but it still took me a while to eat hard foods again.
Post subject: Re: whats your wisdom tooth status? Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 2:54 pm
cookiekk456 I want to watch Kapdong too. I saw a clip of it and his acting was intense.
Post subject: Re: [NB] Acting Idols: Lee joon, Im Siwan, Jaejoong, Sunhwa Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 1:29 pm
cookiekk456
Pitu-chan wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:Sorry for not being online @Pitu-chan :smooch:

Catttt you were only gone for a few days and it felt like years T.T T.T I'm not sure how I'm going to survive in summer T.T

@cookiekk456 welcome to the thread <3 I'm Sunggyu bias

Hi pitu thanks for the welcome. I'm dongwoo biased :)
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 5:16 pm
cookiekk456 Omg I'm so jealous and happy for you at the same time. :shock: I'll definitely come back to edit this post later when I come up with a good enough reason as to why I love Block B.
Post subject: Re: PHOTO WITH BLOCK B!!! Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 6:39 pm
cookiekk456 Lol when did this bitch even...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okVK2oKQZTI

It's terrible. I don't hate or like Chad but this is just terrible imo.

Can he not. Futurelove (or whatever those singers names are) weren't terribly bad but they weren't that great either. And Chad just needs to stop whatever it is he's trying to do. He just looks like he's trying to hard when he raps.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 6:50 pm
cookiekk456 @Pitu-chan Are there not a lot of dongwoo biases on the thread?
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 6:42 pm
cookiekk456
Hi and welcome <3
I'm Nam Woohyun biased and he's my ultimate bias and we are also engaged <3

Hi i'm dongwoo biased and thanks for the welcome :). I hope i'm invited to the wedding when you and woohyun officially get married <3
Of course I will. I'm inviting everyone I know <3
Invite me to your wedding with Dongwoo :D

Will do <3
Post subject: Re: Official ∞ INFINITE ∞ Thread Posted: May 06, 2014 @ 9:42 am
cookiekk456 Watching the 1st episode rn

Really don't like how they're encouraged to be in a relationship from the get go

I just want fun shenanigans, not love triangles and drama

They REALLY overdramatize some stuff too, like Lee Sora being lonely and Park Minwoo being ignored

Can you post a link please? I want to see if it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
Post subject: Re: [KPKF] Roommate keeps getting hate Posted: May 07, 2014 @ 9:50 am
cookiekk456 Watching the 1st episode rn

Really don't like how they're encouraged to be in a relationship from the get go

I just want fun shenanigans, not love triangles and drama

They REALLY overdramatize some stuff too, like Lee Sora being lonely and Park Minwoo being ignored

Can you post a link please? I want to see if it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

http://fy-seokangjoon.tumblr.com/post/84803008513/140504-eng-sub-sbs-roommate-episode-1

Thank you!
Post subject: Re: [KPKF] Roommate keeps getting hate Posted: May 07, 2014 @ 10:02 am
cookiekk456 First of all, ew. Where did she even get all of those ingredients? And did those girls really think that the girl that they bullied would give them something edible to eat?
I can see where the school is coming from when they banned home-baked goods, but that obviously doesn't solve the bigger issue at hand. It's a shame that most schools pay more attention to the tiny details involved rather than the whole bullying situation itself.
Post subject: Re: Girl Feeds Bullies 'Semen-Filled Cupcakes' Posted: May 07, 2014 @ 9:03 am