Back to Top!
Search found more than 1273 matches
banditcoon Hi! I've been busy with exams and work so I haven't had time to come on here but yeah! I'll be more active next week onwards ^_^
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 9:59 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
banditcoon
special1005 wrote:

#ready
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: May 29, 2014 @ 3:29 pm
banditcoon So their comeback is being delayed a bit? To be honest, it is a good thing, if they came back now during this girls group explosion they would get lost in the crowd so hopefully by waiting a bit they will get noticed a little more!

Also, probably gonna start posting a bit more now so hi ^_^
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 10:29 am
banditcoon I haven't seen Pyungi with the girls in a while... I hope she's okay :shock:

Thanks for all the fancams too! Great to seem them so active 6 months after their debut with the same song! It makes me a proud Sweet Pop :mesmer:
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 5:16 am
banditcoon OMG Jane you are so amazing! I didn't know she could rap like that, and her voice is perfect omg :mesmer: Jump to forumJump to topic
banditcoon Welcome new person! annyong86

Here is my wishful thinking and hopes for the surprise!
So we have Today and Never Ever Let Me Go, now I am hoping that they recorded a new song and with that they would have enough for a mini album!
1. New Title Song that they promote
2. Never Ever Let Me Go
3. Today
4. Didn't they record a Today acoustic version? I might be wrong about this...
5. New Song instrumental
6. NELMG instrumental

Now I know that this is far fetched but I really wish this was real :P It would be an amazing opportunity for us international Sweet Pops to support the girls :P
:nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:55 am
banditcoon T-ara should have kept the line up they had during the first album because it was well balanced, they didn't need to add Hwayoung/Ahreum or even Dani... silly CCM, they ruined T-ara with all these line up changes for no apparent reason...

at least After School have the graduation system
Post subject: Re: Either stop adding people to T-ara or quit taking people out Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 6:13 am
banditcoon ya'll are so active! I can never keep up hahaha x.x
I really need to start using forums more!
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 2:38 pm
banditcoon
Haha! It's been very active tonight 'cause like PanicInParadise said, we were all online at the same time which is rare <3
But yeah, you do need to start using them more :please: Haha, but at least you didn't completely leave us!

I could never leave my fellow Sweet Pops! You guys are too nice to leave :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 3:11 pm
banditcoon thanks for the fancams @justica !
That one guy was cracking me up with his WOO WOO WOO WOO ^___^
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 12, 2013 @ 2:02 pm
banditcoon
InLoveWith2NE1 wrote:[130715] BPPOP’s Twitter Update

Source: @BPPOP_5

The kitty ears <3

She is just too cute x.x
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 16, 2013 @ 4:52 am
banditcoon
InLoveWith2NE1 wrote:[130720] BPPOP's Twitter Update
SHOW SPOILER
Source: @BPPOP_5

DJ Siyoo~

Ha that picture reminds me of Crayon Pop :P
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 20, 2013 @ 2:08 pm
banditcoon Wolf, The Baddest Female, IGAB, Falling In Love, Why So Serious, T-ara N4's song, Hurricane
Post subject: Re: What would you say is the worst KPOP song of the year? Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:08 am
banditcoon
kurumi wrote:
banditcoon wrote:Wolf, The Baddest Female, IGAB, Falling In Love, Why So Serious, T-ara N4's song, Hurricane

how did i forget falling in love/the baddest female.

Tell me your secret, i want to forget them too
Post subject: Re: What would you say is the worst KPOP song of the year? Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:11 am
banditcoon Miss A's Min is friends with everybody it seems
Post subject: Re: kpop idols circle of friends Posted: Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:02 am
banditcoon I'll always pay attention to SNSD's Japanese stuff because it is so good, but none of my bias groups really promote in Japan.

Plus it can be hard to find full MV's without copyright on youtube
banditcoon Hello everyone i'm new to Kpopselca, i was directed her by InLoveWith2NE1 & I'm really interested in BPPOP so I will be using this thread frequently! BTW my bias groups are in order of my liking 1. TAHITI, 2. Girl's Day, 3. Secret, 4. BPPOP, 5.Rainbow, 6.Dana & Sunday, 7. 5dolls, 8. AOA 9. EXID , 10.BESTie
Hey there! Welcome ^_^ we are all really nice here :P
Since everybody else did it I should too! My top 10 groups are :
1. SNSD 2. Hello Venus 3. BPPOP 4. After School 5. f(x) 6. Girl's Day 7. Secret 8. D-Unit 9. APink 10. EXID
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:56 am
banditcoon Besides Tiffany and Jessica, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung has the best english while singing. I love TTS' english covers ^__^
Post subject: Re: Girls' Generation all English Cover songs. Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:40 pm
banditcoon I always forget how small asian people are :P Taeyeon looks so pretty too omg Jump to forumJump to topic
banditcoon [130729] Moon Ja Young’s Twitter Update
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQVVpkCCIAI0zNk.png
귀요미 걸그룹~비피팝bppop 한강에서 과연 뭘하고 있을까요???ㅋ 이더운날 뜨거운 햇볕아래 모두들 고생하고있답니다~!!!응원마니해주세욜^^
Source : puhaha1210

OMG what is this?!?!
I think she's a backup dancer for BPPOP and she tweeted this picture.. Music video shooting? Random picture? A performance?
I don't know what it is, but it looks like a music video shooting to me!! Made me so excited! Does anyone know what she says in her tweet? :-?

Comeback?! It doesn't look like Today's choreography. New outfits?! I am excited for whatever this is!

Also google translate told me that it's hot and they are at the Han river
Post subject: Re: Official BPPOP Thread Posted: Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:34 am