Back to Top!
Search found more than 3726 matches
Gyoshido Alright, here is the deal. There are a few things you need to get through your head. This first is a basic rule of life. Just because you like something does NOT mean you are good at it. No matter how much I WANT to be korean, I will never be korean. It's the same for you and dancing. No matter how hard you try you will always suck. Why? Because you are too immature to understand what it MEANS to improve your dancing. You brush off criticism and think you are flawless. I don't care how much your mother jerks off your ego because you suck regardless of what your autistic parents tell you.

The key to improving with ANYTHING in life is taking criticism and listening to it. If you are good, people CAN'T criticize. Those who are flawless cannot be criticized. You should be striving to reach a point where no one can dislike what you do, but instead you are denouncing them as "haters" and acting like a pretentious bitch.

Listen to the criticism. You aren't perfect, none of us are. None of us are perfect, and if we want to improve we need to get better. However, some of us are naturally uncoordinated and untalented, like yourself, so I suggest going to be a lawyer or something. Something that doesn't involve physical coordination. Also, brush your fucking hair for gods sake. It's fucking nasty. I don't even wanna see your rachet ass vagina. It's prolly the fucking amazon down there.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 6:08 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Gyoshido Why me? i've got enough problems with money atm, been losing shit tons in poker... go find someone else!!!!!
Gurl, you want my help? I won 350 bucks when I went on a teen tour in the summer. My father like hard trained me in poker. We are a big poker family. I even do the math in my head for statistics and probabilities. One of those guys who only plays the "Top30 hands."
Post subject: Re: I miss this layout Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 12:03 pm
Gyoshido I READ YOUR SHIT BITCHES. WHY YALL ME ON MY D. GET OFF IT.

Seriously. Go twiddle your minipeens and stop talking about me when I am not even part of the forum. You're making me blush :embarassed:

Actually I lie, I love when I am talking about, especially by users with the name 'facefucked.' Such a classy name if you ask me, nothing could sound more classy except 'tinypeniswithmassiveinsecurityproblems.' I think that name would be better, but who am I to judge?

The legend doesn't die <3 I am already on the main forums. Get the fuck back to the main forums so we can have more fun. I have been waiting like 3 days, where the fuck are you all?

This thread does have fantastic smilies, I must compliment them. I mean, really? :lol: And it's code is LOL. LOLOLOLOL What perfection. Brb, dying from the amount of uses I would have and the amount of upvotes I could garner with such a smily.

Can I @seungslut ? Gonna @seungslut Also, someone tell PhoenixVFire I made a post about VIXX Hyde and all it's perfection. Honeyblossom said she would for me, but I want to make sure I get his upvote ;)

No, seriously, where the hell are you guys.
http://kpopfever.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/han_seung_yeon_pretend_to_cry.jpg
Post subject: Stop Talking About Me Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 12:00 pm
Gyoshido
tabloholic wrote:Come here...

I need your brutal logic in my life T.T

That's not the only brutal thing I will provide you. < 3
Post subject: Re: Stop Talking About Me Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
Gyoshido
Hey bro.. chill
Wha? Justi, I am totes chill right now. I don't get worked up over hate. When people make posts about me it flatters me to the Nth degree :)

ugh bish i was telling you to listen to the fucking sick remix i linked... listen to it now!
I did. I just miss you ;_;

U know why we aren't there, it's so hard to use, I don't feel like looking at it for long TAT
Meh, it's not that hard to use. The problem is the look rather than the usage of it. It's too big, too much white space. I tried to get through to Johnny and Eunduk, and none of them listened. I fucking trashed them, but they refused to listen and Johnny was a prick to me because I criticized him. It's ok, he is a terrible CEO. He is the type of CEO we investor avoid to the max.

Come here...

I need your brutal logic in my life T.T
That's not the only brutal thing I will provide you. < 3
Oh my god, gyo.
are you insinuating what I think you're insinuating?

No. I was insinuating I would put my penis in you if you wanted me too. JK. Or am I JK? IT COULD ALL BE A RUSE :O

oh gross ur here
Since when did you dislike me? I just shit on you for all the kevin posts, but I am a huge fan of UKiss lol.

i dont dislike you i say 'ew youre here' for a lot of people who make introduction threads lol

But you guys did sorta talk about me while I was gone. I am not "here" I am just informing everyone that I am not Gyopo, because it's pissing me off lol.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 12:14 pm
Gyoshido
tabloholic wrote:Gyo, do you not remember our convo on akp?
I'm only 13...

I was so hoping you said that. Thank you. I was tempted to waste that on my previous post, but I took a chance, and it paid off. Yes < 3
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 12:23 pm
Gyoshido
Letsjijiparty wrote:bitch you came here?
I never talked about you. Don't flatter yourself pls

I only cam for the boys <3
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 12:04 pm
Gyoshido oh gross ur here
Since when did you dislike me? I just shit on you for all the kevin posts, but I am a huge fan of UKiss lol.

Hey bro.. chill
Wha? Justi, I am totes chill right now. I don't get worked up over hate. When people make posts about me it flatters me to the Nth degree :)

Oooh you're here : O
Hi : )
I was always here, I just didn't tell you guys LOL.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 12:06 pm
Gyoshido I cried at this thread. Seriously, every fucking one of you is the best. Fucking thank you all so much. Honestly, you don't understand how much this actually meant to me. Is there tagging here? I need to make sure t-errorist, alex, etc see this. It's honestly really touching to me, seriously.

http://kpopselca.com/forum/post13023.html

The fact someone screen shoted my post just...omg. I actually reread my second post and I mean, I have to admit that it sounds like a revolutionary speech, or some shit. I mean, that was pretty legit. I am tooting my own horn, get the frick over it, I can. Sometimes we just have to stroke our own penis to make it feel good. That is just the way like is, so get used to it.

No, but really, you guys like made me cry. I don't cry that often. The fact I can google my name and that thread shows up just flatters me so freaking much.

Seriously though, we need to talk guys. Listen, I know you hate the new AKP forums, but to a degree people are correct. We need to at least get used to some of it before we can POINT OUT what the real flaws are. I have a very trained eye for forums, as my entire life has been wasted on this fucking black hole life suckers, but to fully criticize it, even I need to experience it and realize the problems.

Think abut this for a second. What if Johnny was sick of the trolling? Sick of the community we built? What if he was tired of the littlejays, the 1pdwhateverthefuckthenameis, the Gyoshido's, etc? (Not grouping us together, as each of our styles of trolling is very different, and clearly I am superior to both of you, let's be real) What if he WANTED us to leave? He got rid of most of us, but we are broken and battered. Like a wealthy white house wife, all he had to do was hit us a few times before we divorced him. We can say "he can't ban us all," but is this any different? I don't intend to feel like a single mother with two children, being thrown onto the pavement of another forum. I feel like we are the remnants of what was great, but we are simply a band of barbarians who were exiled to another forum. What is this fucking shit? No. I refuse to have this shit. We need to return and force them to change. We cannot just sit back. There is just something that FEELS WRONG about being on this forum in this manner. It's also not as big, or active and therefore I have less of a user base to endoctrina...i mean turn into followers of the Lord Seungri. It's mainly because we are split, not necessarily because of anything else. I don't wanna lose what we had, and it already feels like it is slipping. Just look at this post:

http://i.imgur.com/1WfxSYK.jpg

What is that? What the actual fuck. That is our forum, and I don't intend to let them take that from us. We made it what it was, and to lose that is a crime. I also don't intend to post on two forums. That is dumb. Really dumb. We cannot change anything with the amount of us on there, we need the majority back. I also am really fucking sick of meems. If those are the users that are going to "represent" the 'pre-2013' forum users, it would be a sin. Yes, it is true we all move on, but not without passing the torch first. No torch has been passed, we did not build up any new users to take up our seats. We were tossed out of the pantheon without even getting to have incestual relationships and children to take our place first. This is not "moving on" this is getting kicked out. I. Don't. Fucking. Get. Kicked. Out.

There also are not enough active users to truly downvote me like Johnny wants. I also could care less about downvotes. This isn't the first forum I have been on with downvotes. So let's return, or maybe wait a week and hope SOMETHING changes for the better. XD It really is fucking horrible -_- Johnny has no idea how to run a company, and it is honestly incredible it has lasted this long. Probably because his audience is teenage girls, but that's besides the point.

At the very least, lets ruin the forums. Turn that shit into TokyoHive and make everyone want to leave, then we leave. I don't feel comfortable having a split community like this. Being thrown aside like we were is just....unsettling, to say the least. It's like when a girl has sex, but the guy finishes before her. What is that shit? No. They came on us and we didn't even orgasm. That's complete fucking bullshit.

So let's do something, or at least pretend we are doing something. I can't accept the state we are in.

I suggest walking the fuck in and playing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw
Not dying my hair blonde though, sorry.

Come on motherfuckers, let's get our thrones back. When the forums don't look like ass.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5Xugw8pAY9Y/T8LRAuQvmII/AAAAAAAAjDM/UFzQWo-f1A8/s1600/monster_sr_F.jpg
Post subject: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 1:59 pm
Gyoshido
minkwon2 wrote:You're welcome for the first comment saying that I loved you. <3

How old, and are you fuckable? If so, I will totes hop on it. :lol:
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:04 pm
Gyoshido
minkwon2 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:You're welcome for the first comment saying that I loved you. <3

How old, and are you fuckable? If so, I will totes hop on it. :lol:

Im 16, I think I'm okay, and I'm a guy. :lol:

:lol:
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:11 pm
Gyoshido
UpInTheSky wrote:Is it weird that I'm in love with you?

It's very normal, don't worry.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:13 pm
Gyoshido justica. Definitely justica. What a slut.
Post subject: Re: who is your least favorite KPS member? Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:19 pm
Gyoshido
tabloholic wrote:Tbh, I couldn't care less.
My favorite members are here and my least favorite members are down there. I'm fine just where I am.

But it feels wrong to leave like this. It's not a matter of the members, it's a matter of us being tossed out like this. I don't like being an exile, I never have.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:18 pm
Gyoshido Needs improvement. It should only quote the previous post, rather than the previous quote within that post.

To add, the quotes also need defined boxes, to separate them for easier readability in the post. Essentially borders. That is very important so that things don't "blend" a problem forums run into.
Post subject: Quoting System [solved] Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:46 pm
Gyoshido If they don't want us there, then I see no reason for coming back for anything. It's like a painful breakup that just needed to happen.
I leave on my own fucking terms. Not Johnny's bullshit backwards ass fucking terms. I am like a stray dog that you can't put down. Not because I am too cute, but because you can't get close enough without me biting your fucking dick off.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:06 pm
Gyoshido
Kyonkun wrote:hmm... Is it weird that this thread aroused me a bit? :nervous: *^^*

:lol:
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:24 pm
Gyoshido
Blulie3 wrote:i don't really get it...do you want us to go back or not?
i'll go back either way...and i'll stay here at the same time...maybe

Meh, no idea. Depends if they change at all. If they don't change, then I CANT go back. My eyes burn when I look at that shit.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:53 pm
Gyoshido No reason to have a second screen after a post with the option. Just take me directly back to the bottom of the thread.

Reasoning is this. After I make a post, I like confirmation that it is posted. Most people do. It's just as easy to take me to the post, and allow me to just go back to main. Why have a separate page for this? It's just a time waster. For those who like seeing their posts submitted, it just takes us back instead of having to click a button to do it, and for those of us who just wanna go back to the start, only have to click once like we already did. Simple.
Post subject: Take me to my post after I make a post Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 3:01 pm
Gyoshido The only thing I would say is people should give it a chance. Sure the forums have a lot of bugs n troubles but this one is not that good either. The posting system irks me (seriously no one is irritated apart from me?) and no notification so someone could have quoted me; asked me a question and I have no way to know about it. There are other things but these two are the worst for me here. How come people are ready to put up with this but not allkpop problem? Yeah yeah I know the "Johnny doesn't listen to us" argument, despite that the new forum is pretty much equipped with everything the users have been asking for the past year; he even made the icons a bit smaller n the color a little darker when we complained that they were too big n bright. The guy is doing his best and it's just weird that people don't wanna be a little patient with him. Sigh well people have the freedom to choose though so whatever...
The difference is here they are WILLING TO CHANGE. That's all I needed to switch. If the admins communicate and aren't prick like johnny, I will switch. I would get my Kpop news from else where, but I can't. That's the only problem. Otherwise I would never go to AKP again.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 3:04 pm