Back to Top!
Search found more than 2615 matches
Melons thank god no one mentioned me o3o.
Jump to post Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:25 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
CupcakesForever Perfection in it's highest form.

:smooch:
Post subject: Are they flawless or what?? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:25 am
sunggyuluver
Post subject: Re: Show me your lovely face and get a free compliment + suggestion! Posted: May 23, 2013 @ 6:13 pm
Truekma ehmmm its a bit white and webcam quality, sorry ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Official Show Your Face Thread Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 7:14 am
rose_lily The fuck did I do?

Oh nevermind, i remembered
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:02 am
Melons This is why we should have the Finish or Swedish teaching system. THE GET PAID LIKE DOCTORS AND HAVE PHDS!
Jump to post Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:14 am
yoonrikai Haven't you ever heard the phrase "those who can't do, Teach"
Post subject: Re: Stupid people need to stop becoming teachers Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:16 am
zicoboo Same, i need my kawaii rainbows beside my gay Jaejoong :please:
Post subject: Re: What I really want in this forum Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:54 am
Gyoshido I cried at this thread. Seriously, every fucking one of you is the best. Fucking thank you all so much. Honestly, you don't understand how much this actually meant to me. Is there tagging here? I need to make sure t-errorist, alex, etc see this. It's honestly really touching to me, seriously.

http://kpopselca.com/forum/post13023.html

The fact someone screen shoted my post just...omg. I actually reread my second post and I mean, I have to admit that it sounds like a revolutionary speech, or some shit. I mean, that was pretty legit. I am tooting my own horn, get the frick over it, I can. Sometimes we just have to stroke our own penis to make it feel good. That is just the way like is, so get used to it.

No, but really, you guys like made me cry. I don't cry that often. The fact I can google my name and that thread shows up just flatters me so freaking much.

Seriously though, we need to talk guys. Listen, I know you hate the new AKP forums, but to a degree people are correct. We need to at least get used to some of it before we can POINT OUT what the real flaws are. I have a very trained eye for forums, as my entire life has been wasted on this fucking black hole life suckers, but to fully criticize it, even I need to experience it and realize the problems.

Think abut this for a second. What if Johnny was sick of the trolling? Sick of the community we built? What if he was tired of the littlejays, the 1pdwhateverthefuckthenameis, the Gyoshido's, etc? (Not grouping us together, as each of our styles of trolling is very different, and clearly I am superior to both of you, let's be real) What if he WANTED us to leave? He got rid of most of us, but we are broken and battered. Like a wealthy white house wife, all he had to do was hit us a few times before we divorced him. We can say "he can't ban us all," but is this any different? I don't intend to feel like a single mother with two children, being thrown onto the pavement of another forum. I feel like we are the remnants of what was great, but we are simply a band of barbarians who were exiled to another forum. What is this fucking shit? No. I refuse to have this shit. We need to return and force them to change. We cannot just sit back. There is just something that FEELS WRONG about being on this forum in this manner. It's also not as big, or active and therefore I have less of a user base to endoctrina...i mean turn into followers of the Lord Seungri. It's mainly because we are split, not necessarily because of anything else. I don't wanna lose what we had, and it already feels like it is slipping. Just look at this post:

http://i.imgur.com/1WfxSYK.jpg

What is that? What the actual fuck. That is our forum, and I don't intend to let them take that from us. We made it what it was, and to lose that is a crime. I also don't intend to post on two forums. That is dumb. Really dumb. We cannot change anything with the amount of us on there, we need the majority back. I also am really fucking sick of meems. If those are the users that are going to "represent" the 'pre-2013' forum users, it would be a sin. Yes, it is true we all move on, but not without passing the torch first. No torch has been passed, we did not build up any new users to take up our seats. We were tossed out of the pantheon without even getting to have incestual relationships and children to take our place first. This is not "moving on" this is getting kicked out. I. Don't. Fucking. Get. Kicked. Out.

There also are not enough active users to truly downvote me like Johnny wants. I also could care less about downvotes. This isn't the first forum I have been on with downvotes. So let's return, or maybe wait a week and hope SOMETHING changes for the better. XD It really is fucking horrible -_- Johnny has no idea how to run a company, and it is honestly incredible it has lasted this long. Probably because his audience is teenage girls, but that's besides the point.

At the very least, lets ruin the forums. Turn that shit into TokyoHive and make everyone want to leave, then we leave. I don't feel comfortable having a split community like this. Being thrown aside like we were is just....unsettling, to say the least. It's like when a girl has sex, but the guy finishes before her. What is that shit? No. They came on us and we didn't even orgasm. That's complete fucking bullshit.

So let's do something, or at least pretend we are doing something. I can't accept the state we are in.

I suggest walking the fuck in and playing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw
Not dying my hair blonde though, sorry.

Come on motherfuckers, let's get our thrones back. When the forums don't look like ass.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5Xugw8pAY9Y/T8LRAuQvmII/AAAAAAAAjDM/UFzQWo-f1A8/s1600/monster_sr_F.jpg
Post subject: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 1:59 pm
kurumi you should add more tl;drs to your posts
Jump to post Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:01 pm
Kimochi

PunchDrunkBoy wrote:I keep hearing about that place. It must really be some trouble.

It's where most of us came from.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:04 pm
selhia If they don't want us there, then I see no reason for coming back for anything. It's like a painful breakup that just needed to happen.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:05 pm
Truekma I feel so inspired!...But I'm not good at destroying things...I guess I just don't really care as long as I'm with people I know :shock:
Jump to post Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:09 pm
rananicolee They came on us and we didn't even orgasm.
I died laughing when I read that line.
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:09 pm
UpInTheSky Is it weird that I'm in love with you?
Post subject: Re: I Fucking Love All Of You Posted: May 24, 2013 @ 2:11 pm
minkwon2 Actually, in conclusion, YG likes to throw as much ratchet shit in his MVs as possible
Post subject: Re: Did anyone notice this in CL's The Baddest Female MV? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:34 pm
Seungslut

Come on people open your eyes
Post subject: Seungri was in the baddest female MV, how could you not see? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:36 pm
eggies notme
Post subject: Re: Who is the real kpoptruthman Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:35 pm
theb1tchslayer21 Congrats! You own a dictionary & Have no sense of humor~
http://media.tumblr.com/73b1bc53b9e80b65888ddfa38674e7d4/tumblr_inline_mnjcg32cL11qz4rgp.png
But I do have a sense of humour. This was clearly a joke...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4n1a232qi1r44q7k.gif
Post subject: Re: The BADDEST Female Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 11:42 pm
rose_lily In melbourne,
and shinymeanho and ayowaddupboredooom went ^^
Post subject: Re: CN Blue in sydney Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 3:28 am