Back to Top!
Search found 11 matches
littlejay Alright in short, it went well.

And here's how it went...

I went to the spot we agreed to meet up which was a little boba shop in Koreatown. I was there on time but didn't see her. All I saw was this white dude and his asian girlfriend so I text her to see if she was almost here and she said she will be there in like 10 minutes cause she got out the house late. So 30 minutes passed and I'm still sitting there and I text her again and she apologized to me saying that she will be there in another 10 minutes. It was awkward cause the customers saw me holding the teddy bear and rose waiting for her. But some of the girls smiled at me. I guess they thought it was cute.

She text me white top, black mini skirt and black high heels so I'd know what she was wearing. I sat there with my teddy bear and rose for a few minutes looking at escape routes incase it was some crazy person. Like 5 minutes later this very tall and sexy brown woman walked in with her very long legs holding a handbag and wearing sunglasses. She had curves. She looked like a super model and she was wearing the white top and black mini skirt so in my head I was like...OH SHIT its carmen and shes more beautiful in person. I was shy to wave at her but I did it and she noticed me. She walked towards me and she was like, Awww are those for me? And I totally forgot about the teddy bear and rose. I said Yah those are urs. I was staring at her humongous tits as she sat down. She said I was so nice and cute and that I look like a kpop idol. She asked if I was nervous and I said yea cause she knew this was my first date ever and tha tI was a virgin. She took a tissue paper from between her cleavage and wiped my sweaty face with it. I told her which one do I look like and she was like ah i forgot i can't name him.

I noticed her face was a little different and her voice was deeper too. I couldn't tell if it was Carmen or not cause she had her shades on. We talked about Crayon Pop and then I told her are u really the Carmen from the photos and I asked her to take off her glasses so I can see her face cause her voice was different. It was a deeper voice than the YT videos I watched of her. So she took her glasses off and it wasn't Carmen. She was still beautiful but she apologized to me for lying about her identity but she said everything else she said was true. She was a puerto rican model and she drove a Jaguar here. And said she lied to me cause her role model was Carmen and that she likes to pretend she's Carmen online. I wasn't upset cause she was still hot and I told her you didn't have to apologize to me. She told me she wanted to make up for me and she offered to pay for dinner at some fancy restaurant and take me out to watch a movie. I told her maybe another day cause I didn't bring enough money to eat at the fancy restaurant in Beverly Hills and it wouldn't feel right if she paid for it all. She insisted it was okay and that she had a lot of money from modeling and I told her no, cause I wanted to treat her like a queen. She was so happy about what I said and she blushed and told me ok lets do this another time then. We talked about dating and she said she was single and wanted a new boyfriend who was asian cause she was obsessed with them. We finished drinking boba and I walked out to see her nice ass ride. She was walking in front of me and I saw her thick round ass. She told me if i wanted to go for a spin and I said sure. So she drove me around Koreatown in the Jaguar. When I sat in the passenger side I looked at her sexy ass thighs and notice she had a bulge. She had a big ass bulge. I almost threw up in her car but I held it and then she dropped me off at the boba store and we actually locked lips and said good bye before I went home. Anyways overall she was happy and I was happy too. Besides the big bulge she had, I was attracted to her sexy ass, face and tits and her fun personality. The big bulge she had just confirms that she was turned on by me.
Post subject: I'm back from my short date with @carmen Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 6:45 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Owlsarecool15 Ok......
So what Kpop idol do you look like?

So are you guys dating now?!?!?!

If so, good luck with @littlejay! @carmen

I wish I had a nearby boba shop :(
Post subject: Re: I'm back from my short date with @carmen Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 7:39 pm
UlzzangNicky @carmen @littlejay
Shipping you two so hard right now :lol:
Post subject: Re: I'm back from my short date with @carmen Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 7:40 pm
Nobody lol ur funny. that's not exactly how it went but I had a blast. hope to see u again! xoxo <3

What does jay look like, spill the details
he is pretty and cute. A little short but I don't mind short guys. He doesn't look like Jay Park. He's more like a flower boy than a bad boy.

Flower boy? Like taemin?
Post subject: Re: I'm back from my short date with @carmen Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 8:14 pm
Owlsarecool15 lol ur funny. that's not exactly how it went but I had a blast. hope to see u again! xoxo <3

What does jay look like, spill the details
he is pretty and cute. A little short but I don't mind short guys. He doesn't look like Jay Park. He's more like a flower boy than a bad boy.

He told me he looks like Sungmin from SUJU is this true?
Post subject: Re: I'm back from my short date with @carmen Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 8:20 pm
UlzzangNicky
its not and u gurls are jealous of us
Yep, we're totes jealous of your broken relationship~
Lol btw which one do you think is lying? littlejay said that he and carmen had a date 3 days ago and she's saying that she hasnt heard from him in 4 days :lol: :lol:
Omg I didn't even pick up on that :lol:
carmen littlejay explain yourselves :grin:
Post subject: Re: Dear Littlejay... Posted: Jun 10, 2014 @ 7:36 pm
Nobody Do you love me and want to take this to another level? :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Ask Carmen anything Posted: Jun 12, 2014 @ 7:03 pm
Standard
Don't be so gullible, Owls. All those pictures of Carmen are from google. :lol:

I never believed that Carmen is real. Jay just wants it to be real.

Thanks for caring about me babe!
I'm a Puerto Rican super model. Of course my photos will be on Google.
Then post a picture of yourself that we can't find on Google, that would make us believe you're real. :lol:
Post subject: Re: I'm tired of you all thinking I'm littlejay Posted: Jun 12, 2014 @ 10:21 pm
Melons

I never believed that Carmen is real. Jay just wants it to be real.

Thanks for caring about me babe!
I'm a Puerto Rican super model. Of course my photos will be on Google.
Then post a picture of yourself that we can't find on Google, that would make us believe you're real. :lol:
Or a post a selca with a note saying Hi Kpopselca this is carmen holding up 3 fingers.
Post subject: Re: I'm tired of you all thinking I'm littlejay Posted: Jun 12, 2014 @ 10:24 pm
tae I'm a Native Korean Teacher here in Korea looking for students ^^

http://oi57.tinypic.com/73h6dh.jpg

I can help you with your Korean homework, e-mails, translations, job interviews, conversations, slangs, house hunting, shopping online and just about anything you want! (But nothing illegal or something that involves nudity please :embarassed: ^_^* )

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2njj2tz.jpg

$25/hr for 1:1 lesson
$15/hr for 1:2 lesson

My kakao ID is kmj6543
Minimum of 2 hours a meet please~

I'm a 24 year old student at Hanyang University but I'm currently living in Gangnam, Seoul. If you want me to send you some pictures of Korea/Korean items or pick up something simple, I can do that too and charge the same per hour. Feel free to drop me a message anytime~

I look forward to hearing from you!!
(Sorry in advance -- I only know basic English)

Sorry I'm really busy with my schedule right now ^^; I'm no longer accepting requests
Post subject: Anyone interested in 1:1 Korean Lessons via Skype? Posted: Jun 13, 2014 @ 10:54 am
Gyoshido Can you all stop already? It's annoying me. How would you like it if I called you littlejay or gyoshido ?

I am not a troll. Stop accusing me of being a troll when I'm just sitting here being myself in this skimpy two piece polka dot bikini that I know 99% of the girls here can't pull off.
Yeh 100% a troll after this post. Only a troll from this forum would know that me and littlejay are the trolls. Smh.
Post subject: Re: I'm tired of you all thinking I'm littlejay Posted: Jun 16, 2014 @ 8:51 am
Page 1 of 1