Back to Top!
Search found 812 matches
hungryforramen I successfully registered myself, but the fucking fucking fucking fucking authentication e-mail won't be sent although I hit the resent button gazillion times. I know there're a lot of other kids are trying to register themselves too, but there's me. Just one of those EXOstans trying to become an EXO-L. That's not it, I bet everyone who was trying to access the site suffered this fucking similar problem. The page won't work. The whole day. And now it's 4.30AM . I'm so fucking dead beat right now. I know staring at the page itself is like staring at night sky... so pretty and all that, with EXO constellations... Now I'm pulling my hair; so depressed, so tired.

On a side note, f(x) still haven't have a fanclub name. Can't believe they left my angels out in the cold. SMotherfucker.
Post subject: EXO-L (rant on that site damn it) Posted: Aug 05, 2014 @ 12:28 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
hungryforramen I dunno what the hell happened here cuz I'm out for quite a long time too. For me, I kinda lost interest since Kris... and I've been at places that has limited net connection. Also, I lurk most of the time. Imo, some members made acquaintances here so they kinda take their chats somewhere else, and others' just busy with life. Even the scandals and comebacks in K-pop are just....... meh. Except for Infinite . That was one good comeback since a long, long time.
Post subject: Re: "The old kps?" Posted: Aug 05, 2014 @ 12:21 pm
hungryforramen
[I prefer to lurk LOL but I hope I'm not leaving <3 Thanks for your concern

wae[/quote]
IDK what to talk about
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Aug 08, 2014 @ 2:07 am
hungryforramen I guess that's the highlights in their hair are for. I'm just not bothered to tell them apart yet. T.T
Post subject: Re: Why can't you tell Red Velvet members apart? Posted: Aug 06, 2014 @ 10:00 pm
hungryforramen I did reached the limit twice. I liked everything I wanna reblog and literally reblog when I already can. I almost threw the laptop away tbh.
Post subject: Re: So, I just found out that.... Posted: Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:33 am
hungryforramen Me to myself. All the time.
Post subject: Re: Have you ever met anyone so cute Posted: Aug 28, 2014 @ 4:01 am
hungryforramen Anyone that's not Eunhyuk. He's been on top for more than 3 years.
Post subject: Re: Who's your bias wrecker/ Threatening your ultimates position? Posted: Oct 01, 2014 @ 3:24 am
hungryforramen That hair tho  T.T Jump to forumJump to topic
hungryforramen 1. CD or blank A4 paper or poster or your arm so you can tattoo it later.

2. Bearing gifts. A couple ring maybe? One for you & the other is your ultimate bias.

3. Spazz the hell out of yourself.

Anyway, if you can contain your feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelz, you'll just have to ask questions or just say, "I wanna marry and fu%k you". Or else just cry. Who knows, oppar will hug you.
Post subject: Re: What do you have to do in fan signing event? Posted: Oct 01, 2014 @ 4:19 am
hungryforramen Babyfan looks so hella fine  :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Wu Yifan @ MET GALA 2015 China: Through the Looking Glass Posted: May 08, 2015 @ 3:14 am
hungryforramen Waiting for Kontrol's MV. It looks hipster-ish.
Post subject: Re: Kim Sunggyu album "27" preview Posted: May 08, 2015 @ 3:10 am
hungryforramen OTL BUT REFUSING TO WATCH IT ALL THIS WEEK DUE TO ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMS. T.T T.T T.T
Post subject: Re: Kim Sunggyu full Kontrol and "너여야만 해 mv <333333 Posted: May 10, 2015 @ 8:14 am