Back to Top!
Search found 691 matches
TonyTonyChopper The first time I heard this song I thought it was quite good. That quickly changed when the radio discovered it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc
..I thought only I hate this song..fortunately there are more ppl who hate it.. :lol:
Yay! I was hoping that I wasn't alone as well :lol:
Post subject: Re: What is the most annoying song you've ever heard Posted: Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:19 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
TonyTonyChopper When I'm older I really want to study abroad in either Japan or South Korea. The thing is I'm not sure in which of the two countries I would prefer to live in. I have made a list of things I don't and do like about both countries but I would really appreciate if someone shared their opinion/experience :)

Japan:
+Japanese is easy regarding pronunciation
+I love anime and manga very much (especially One Piece)
+Japan has quirky stuff that would be fun to experience for myself
+I find Japanese history and legends very fascinating
+I've learnt quite a few Japanese manners (such as table manners and san, chan, kun etc.) and do's and dont's
+ Japan is very high-tech (the toilets, menu etc.)
- Big insects and cockroaches are common in Japan and not as common in Korea
- Japanese people can be hard to befriend (not everyone of course)
- Japanese restaurants, landowners can be quite racist and refuse to offer food/rent apartments to foreigners
- Japanese uses a huge alphabet that is hard to learn(katakana, hiragana, kanji)
South Korea:
+I'm a huge Kpopper and would love to visit its homeland
+Korean is easy regarding learning the alphabet and being able to read it (Hangul)
+Korean people can be easier to befriend than Japanese(not everyone of course)
+I've watched some of EatYourKimchi's videos and it seems Korea is not as racist as Japan ( I could be wrong)
+I know some Korean manners such as what to call people (hyung, noona etc.) and some do's and dont's
- Korean is quite hard regarding pronunciation
- Ahjummas and Ahjussis are scary...really scary
- Korea has the "You shall not eat alone" policy and sometimes they even refuse to serve you in restaurants if you plan on eating alone.
-Korea doesn't have that kind of quirkiness that Japan has

That's my main points and I can't really decide which country I prefer. The sooner I can decide the sooner I can start to learn the language which is a great advantage. And also, I've done my research over the past 4 months so the perks and disadvantages are not just made up. Now feel free to express your opinion on the matter/ or write down more disadvantages and advantages of both countries even if you're biased!
Post subject: Korea or Japan, I can't decide Posted: Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:05 pm
TonyTonyChopper I think it's stupid how some people are saying that "Taeyeon has gained a lot of weight" when in my eyes she still looks flawless. :smooch:

I would only agree with them if she would've gained like 15/20 kg (33/44 Ibs). Gaining a few kilos is nothing.
Post subject: Re: SNSD airport fashion Posted: Jul 14, 2014 @ 1:33 pm
TonyTonyChopper Best of luck to you! Hwaiting :lol:
Post subject: Re: I applied to college today Posted: Jul 18, 2014 @ 8:28 am
TonyTonyChopper Hi and welcome :lol:
And as mentioned previously, I would too really like to know who your favorite groups are and who you bias in them!
Post subject: Re: Newbie Here :) Posted: Jul 19, 2014 @ 12:26 pm
TonyTonyChopper
Post subject: Re: Florida teen girls torture and burn helpless tortoise to death Posted: Jul 20, 2014 @ 3:18 am
TonyTonyChopper Hello and welcome!
Hope you will enjoy your time here, just don't wander the corridors at nighttime. The ghost of fallen fans who died during the great fanwar haunts them.
Oh and yes, what are your favorite groups and who's your bias in them?
Post subject: Re: hi every one Posted: Jul 20, 2014 @ 10:58 am
I really like SHINee too! I discovered them through "Hello Baby" because I had watched season 1 with SNSD and their season was the next. My bias is also Onew, there can only be one *evil laugh* . Oh, and do you like being home schooled? Or would your rather go to a public one? Hope you will enjoy your time here!
Post subject: Re: Hi~ Posted: Jul 23, 2014 @ 2:31 am
TonyTonyChopper Kim Jong-Un titles:
The supreme dancer,
The booty-shaking leader,
The dictator who got dem moves

This video is pure gold btw :lol:
Post subject: Re: Video of Kim Jong-un dancing becomes viral on the internet Posted: Jul 23, 2014 @ 7:31 am
I really like SHINee too! I discovered them through "Hello Baby" because I had watched season 1 with SNSD and their season was the next. My bias is also Onew, there can only be one *evil laugh* . Oh, and do you like being home schooled? Or would your rather go to a public one? Hope you will enjoy your time here!

I used to go to a public school but I was involved in a big fight with another girl and all this drama but i do enjoy being home schooled :) i have more freedom. I do miss hanging out with my friends nearly everyday though. (i chose to be home schooled btw)

I'm glad that you enjoy being home schooled and that it was you who chose it. I'm attending a public school so I was just curios :)
Post subject: Re: Hi~ Posted: Jul 29, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
TonyTonyChopper I'm so happy for them :lol:
SoNyuhShiDae hwaiting!
Post subject: Re: SNSD celebrates their 7th anniversary Posted: Jul 26, 2014 @ 3:04 am
TonyTonyChopper Poor cats(and dog), how could she let them live with her under those extreme conditions?! Some crazy cat people seriously need to think about what's best for the cats, not for them >:(
Post subject: Re: 112 Cats Removed From Las Vegas Home Posted: Jul 31, 2014 @ 3:30 am
TonyTonyChopper They're really good! I'm quite new to them because I only recently started watching "We got married" with Yonghwa and Seohyun. I've only heard a couple of songs but I'm really starting to like them :lol:
Post subject: Re: CNBLUE - Go Your Way MV Posted: Jul 31, 2014 @ 3:11 am
TonyTonyChopper
They are goood!
Their Japanese stuff are more rock-ish, while their Korean stuff is something in between rock and pop.
Make sure to check more of their stuff out. :))
And come to the dead thread.
I have checked out more of their stuff now and I really like their style! It's quite unique compared to the rest of kpop I listen to but I really do like them a lot. Boice +1

Aren't most offical fanpages here dead though? It's like walking through a graveyard whenever you check them out.
Post subject: Re: CNBLUE - Go Your Way MV Posted: Aug 01, 2014 @ 2:51 am
TonyTonyChopper It looks better colored. It looks more "alive" (not that it was bad before you colored it) :D
Post subject: Re: What do you guys think? Posted: Aug 01, 2014 @ 3:53 am
TonyTonyChopper I think quite many (including me) only like SM for their groups. They're famous for not treating their groups that well and only caring about money. If they actually would go down like the Titanic but their groups would be left unharmed, I would be happy since other labels would treat them much better.
Post subject: Re: I'm laughing so hard right now Posted: Aug 02, 2014 @ 2:58 am
TonyTonyChopper I've started to like "Happiness" now that I've listened to it a couple of times. My bias in the group is either Irene or Wendy, haven't decided yet. It will be intresting to follow their activities in the future :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official Red Velvet Thread Posted: Aug 03, 2014 @ 10:01 am
TonyTonyChopper
I'd personally find having sex with someone I don't love disgusting and also would be wayyy too jealous and couldn't trust him if I knew my partner screwed around with ladies left and right before me. I also think that, especially as a female, one has to be cautious before deciding to just sleep with someone, because no birth control is ever 100% safe. So my personal rule is, don't fuck him unless you wouldn't mind him being the father of your child.

Obviously, dancing sexily is completely irrelevant to my views though, because how you dance doesn't really say anything about your sex-life. For all we know Hyuna could be a virgin while some cutesy-pootsy girl group member could be having a different guy each day of the week. My only problem with Hyuna is that she really doesn't bring much talent to the table, but one could've said that about Hyori back in the day too and despite Hyori still not being the most amazing singer or dancer out there even nowadays she has still improved A LOT.
http://37.media.tumblr.com/1d04cd761a6aa763c4467cb3024a19e3/tumblr_mhmf7eX6Sh1qb8j9bo1_400.gif
Post subject: Re: slutty? Posted: Aug 06, 2014 @ 1:00 pm
TonyTonyChopper
Jac wrote:It's so catchy, right?
And they are sweet and cute.
Those two were the first ones to catch my eye, but I'm really liking Joy also.
She's very pure.

Shall I put you under those two as biases?
^_^

You can put me under Irene, I think I like her the most. They're all so adorable (✿◠‿◠)
Post subject: Re: Official Red Velvet Thread Posted: Aug 03, 2014 @ 11:11 am
TonyTonyChopper Here's a picture of Red Velvet with Minho from SHINee:
Post subject: Re: Official Red Velvet Thread Posted: Aug 03, 2014 @ 11:18 am