Back to Top!
Search found 153 matches
ELFB2UTYKISSME Hey guys! Whats up?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:09 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Amor wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:Hey guys! Whats up?

KKTOJTYOJTY ELF

Lol. Hey amor! Whats up?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:29 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
brodeurprice wrote:

Hello~ <3 nm hbu?

Not much, just being bored. Haha ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:31 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
kurumi wrote:

hi elf, nmu?

Not much. Finally out for summer vacation.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:32 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
brodeurprice wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
Hello~ <3 nm hbu?

Not much, just being bored. Haha ^_^*

Lol you're not alone that's for sure ;) :embarassed:

Lol, I'm glad I'm not alone then. I've got two months of boredom ahead of me.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:36 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

Lol you're not alone that's for sure ;) :embarassed:
Lol, I'm glad I'm not alone then. I've got two months of boredom ahead of me.

You're on break already?! Damn highschool >:{ I have 5 exams in two weeks and have I started studying? Nope. Meanwhile people are done with school and relaxing T.T You're so lucky to be over with everything *^^*
Haha, well, I got to take two 4 hour long tests before school ended. And aside from those I got to take 7 finals. I'm glad school is over but I have nothing to do so I'm super bored.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:43 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

You're on break already?! Damn highschool >:{ I have 5 exams in two weeks and have I started studying? Nope. Meanwhile people are done with school and relaxing T.T You're so lucky to be over with everything *^^*
Haha, well, I got to take two 4 hour long tests before school ended. And aside from those I got to take 7 finals. I'm glad school is over but I have nothing to do so I'm super bored.

Oh..well it sounds like you had your fair share of stress xD Do you not have any plans for the summer?
Hahah, yup. Don't worry, if I could deal with all that and still manage to pass with almost all A's, I'm sure you'll pass too. And, nope. No plans. How about you?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:48 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

Oh..well it sounds like you had your fair share of stress xD Do you not have any plans for the summer?
Hahah, yup. Don't worry, if I could deal with all that and still manage to pass with almost all A's, I'm sure you'll pass too. And, nope. No plans. How about you?

Hope so~And no I haven't got any either...of course there are those empty promises my dad makes every year, but then again those are just empty promises...
Haha, don't worry you'll do good. I know how you feel about those empty promises. I've been promised a trip for the past two years and yet I've been stuck at home this whole time.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:55 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

Hope so~And no I haven't got any either...of course there are those empty promises my dad makes every year, but then again those are just empty promises...
Haha, don't worry you'll do good. I know how you feel about those empty promises. I've been promised a trip for the past two years and yet I've been stuck at home this whole time.

Yeah that's exactly it! My dad never keeps his word...I've gotten used to it by now, so I don't expect anything too great from him lol
Lol, right. Dads will be dads I guess. Haha. Oh well soon enough I'll be able to travel on my own.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:06 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

Yeah that's exactly it! My dad never keeps his word...I've gotten used to it by now, so I don't expect anything too great from him lol
Lol, right. Dads will be dads I guess. Haha. Oh well soon enough I'll be able to travel on my own.

That's really cool :) My cousin went to Amsterdam once without telling anyone..then he called my aunt on his way to the airport loool...bad idea, never do that
Lol. I kind of want to do that now. Hmm, but where to go.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:17 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Amor wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:
Amor wrote:KKTOJTYOJTY ELF

Lol. Hey amor! Whats up?

I've been pretty good! and you? <3

Haha. I've been pretty good too. I went bowling a couple of days ago. I'm still horrible at it. What have you been up to?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:33 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
kurumi wrote:lucky, i still have a few more weeks of school. oh man i cant wait until summer

That sucks, I'm sorry. At least you're almost out. And you're probably still with your friends. There is nothing to do where I live so I look forward to summer vacation but I also dread it.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:40 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

That's really cool :) My cousin went to Amsterdam once without telling anyone..then he called my aunt on his way to the airport loool...bad idea, never do that
Lol. I kind of want to do that now. Hmm, but where to go.

LOL well where are you from? Go somewhere far xD
Lol, well I'm originally from the Eastern coast of the U.S. and now I live somewhere else. I wont go to far though, my parents would kill me. Maybe Canada. I've always wanted to go to Canada.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:23 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME I stole Kevin from you.
Post subject: Re: Tell me a secret about yourself. Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:14 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
kurumi wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:I stole Kevin from you.

thats like a death sentence

And yet I'm still alive. :grin:
Post subject: Re: Tell me a secret about yourself. Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:19 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

LOL well where are you from? Go somewhere far xD
Lol, well I'm originally from the Eastern coast of the U.S. and now I live somewhere else. I wont go to far though, my parents would kill me. Maybe Canada. I've always wanted to go to Canada.

Ouh~ I live in Canada ^^ You should come~ Its nice here :)

Not much of a difference but we have poutine and ketchup chips xD
Haha. Seriously? You're Canadian? Thats cool! Ketchup chips?! I love those things! They used to sell those here but I don't think they do anymore. Just one question, is there a Dunkin' Donuts there?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:34 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

Ouh~ I live in Canada ^^ You should come~ Its nice here :)

Not much of a difference but we have poutine and ketchup chips xD
Haha. Seriously? You're Canadian? Thats cool! Ketchup chips?! I love those things! They used to sell those here but I don't think they do anymore. Just one question, is there a Dunkin' Donuts there?

Yup I am ^^ And idk I heard from a friend they don't have them but idk. We have Tim Horton's, which in my opinion is waaaaay better (I live near the U.S so we go a lot)
Hmm, the possibility of going without Dunkin' Donuts. Well, I do that now since there is none around where I live, but still. Hmm, I'll see. Haha. Tim Hortons? I've never heard of that. Is it a coffee place?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 6:47 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Haha I'm glad you like their music. UKISS is awesome. Watch moooooooaaaaaaarrrrrr!! Haha.
Post subject: Re: U-KISS Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 7:07 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Um I think both have their annoying fans...

btw, you guys seriously don't know anything about U-kiss fans if you honestly think they all are Kevin fans. Just because Kurumi, funnyguy69, and Sugarshapley are the most vocal ones on the forums, does NOT mean they are the only fans. You just sound so fucking stupid right now. That's like me saying every EXOtic worships Kai or Kris.... It's simply not true at all. Also, what's even funnier is how thisname1 is in this thread who is the biggest AJ stan on AKP and you act like you didn't even see her. Get the fuck out and shut the fuck up.
I feel like I should flaunt my love for Dongho more so this problem wouldn't happen....
Maybe I should flaunt my Xander love too even though he is no longer in the group.
XANDER XANDER XANDER XANDER I LOVE XANDER AND NOT KEVIN! YES I KNOW ALL THE UKISS MEMBERS!
There.
Post subject: Re: KissMe's vs. EXOtics: Most annoying fandom? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:08 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME

Yup I am ^^ And idk I heard from a friend they don't have them but idk. We have Tim Horton's, which in my opinion is waaaaay better (I live near the U.S so we go a lot)
Hmm, the possibility of going without Dunkin' Donuts. Well, I do that now since there is none around where I live, but still. Hmm, I'll see. Haha. Tim Hortons? I've never heard of that. Is it a coffee place?

Omg they have everything now; Coffee, Lattes, Sandwiches, Soups, Smoothies, Ice Cream, Donuts, Cookies, etc.

Idek half the stuff they have here: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/menu.html

They have a couple of new ones in the U.S tho
OMG that sounds really good. Now I have to find one! Thanks for feeding my coffee addiction. XD haha just kidding. I do love me some coffee though,
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 7:04 pm