Back to Top!
Search found 153 matches
ELFB2UTYKISSME That's how she wants to dress though, even in her pre debut photos she dressed like a boy. I love that SM accepts that she's not girly and doesn't force her to wear clothes that she wouldn't be comfortable in.
^This. Besides it sets her apart from other female singers. And if she's comfortable the way she's dressing, then I think its better for her. Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable in dresses in skirts, which might be why she never wears them. I know a lot of people who don't wear them because they feel uncomfortable. Its not like SM is forcing her to dress that way. I'm glad that she breaks away from the typical girl group mold.
Post subject: Re: To be honest I wish SM would put Amber in a dress/skirt sometimes. Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 10:07 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ELFB2UTYKISSME Math, French, English, and Sociology.
Post subject: Re: What school subjects are you good at Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 10:18 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME Siwon, Suzy, IU, Hyuna, most of SNSD, Minho, Hara, Gyuri. Thats all I can think of at the moment.
Post subject: Re: Idols overrated in terms of looks Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:33 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
KissMeInfinite wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:
KissMeInfinite wrote:Because he is mine and your negotiation is void because once mines, always mines.

Lol you keep thinking that. Xander will always be mine! :P
Xander is not a cradle robber, he doesn't deal with minors.

Lol, its okay, I wont be a minor for much longer. :P
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:18 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME I look younger. We went to enroll my brother at the elementary school when we first moved here, the lady in the office asked me if I wanted to enroll too. I was a freshmen in high school at the time. Yeah. My friends still tell me they would probably lose me in a crowd of middle schoolers.
Post subject: Re: Do you look younger or older for your age? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 11:06 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME UKISS - Tick Tack, Forbidden Love
Big Bang - Koe Wo Kikasete, Tell Me Goodbye
DBSK - Stand By U, Why Did I Fall In Love With You, Rising Sun, Break Out, My Destiny, Loving You (basically any Japanese DBSK song. For some reason I liked their Japanese songs better)
There are probably more but I can't really remember them right now.
Post subject: Re: What are your favorite Japanese songs from kpop artists? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:13 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME I LOVE LEDApple. As much as I love FT Island and CN Blue, I do think LEDApple has more songs that catch my atention. But, I'm glad you liked them! They are amazingly talented!
Post subject: Re: OMFG! Posted: Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:31 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Xander. I don't understand why some people think he's unattractive.
ELFB2UTYKISSME I love VIXX, but I voted for Tao. Leo is good looking, but his lack of expression creeps me out. Also Tao is super adorable.
Post subject: Re: Choose between the 2 (part 28/50) [Tao vs Leo] Posted: Oct 05, 2013 @ 2:57 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Short Jonghyun
Post subject: Re: Jonghyun, Jonghyun, or Jonghyun? Posted: Oct 05, 2013 @ 3:30 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Bangtan and SPEED were both good.
Post subject: Re: Has any rookie group this year stolen your heart? Posted: Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:27 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME I call Jimin. Is that ok? :nervous: :please:
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 6:48 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Amor wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:I call Jimin. Is that ok? :nervous: :please:

Jimin is yours <333

Yay! Thanks amor! <3 <3
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 6:50 pm