Back to Top!
Search found 153 matches
ELFB2UTYKISSME
I feel like I should flaunt my love for Dongho more so this problem wouldn't happen....
Maybe I should flaunt my Xander love too even though he is no longer in the group.
XANDER XANDER XANDER XANDER I LOVE XANDER AND NOT KEVIN! YES I KNOW ALL THE UKISS MEMBERS!
There.
You have to make a shit load of threads to remind people who Xander is lol
Lol, don't remind me. Xander is perfect. I doubt anyone could forget him. I mean honestly, could you forget this face?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6bi7bC5451qc4d4h.jpg
XANDER EVERYONE! NOT KEVIN XANDER!
Post subject: Re: KissMe's vs. EXOtics: Most annoying fandom? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:21 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ELFB2UTYKISSME
I feel like I should flaunt my love for Dongho more so this problem wouldn't happen....
Maybe I should flaunt my Xander love too even though he is no longer in the group.
XANDER XANDER XANDER XANDER I LOVE XANDER AND NOT KEVIN! YES I KNOW ALL THE UKISS MEMBERS!
There.
Xander was a babe and still is
Yes, yes he was and he always will be.
Post subject: Re: KissMe's vs. EXOtics: Most annoying fandom? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:21 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Kagizatakikei wrote:
Amor wrote:You have to make a shit load of threads to remind people who Xander is lol

multiple threads of Xander?
sounds like a great plan to me :lol:

Haha right? I'd be happy with a Xander spam. Anyone wanna make one!? :D ;D
Post subject: Re: KissMe's vs. EXOtics: Most annoying fandom? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:22 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
There.
Xander was a babe and still is
I remember when Xander was in the group he was like the main guy in U-kiss that was always bright and made people laugh <3
You're making me sad! I miss Xander now! Why can't he release any more music? Lol, oh well I still have all the old UKISS songs.
(Sorry I'm posting so many times, I still don't know how to quote more than one person. I'll figure it out eventually)
Post subject: Re: KissMe's vs. EXOtics: Most annoying fandom? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:25 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
michio wrote:
Amor wrote:
michio wrote:Xander was a babe and still is

I remember when Xander was in the group he was like the main guy in U-kiss that was always bright and made people laugh <3

He always made me laugh. And I loved his way of speaking.

He had a beautiful accent. That accent! I miss it.
Post subject: Re: KissMe's vs. EXOtics: Most annoying fandom? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:34 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME I really want to post one, but its not kpop and I don't like it because it was good. I like it because it was so bad it was funny. I don't know if I should post it.
Post subject: Re: What's the best fanfic you've ever read? Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 9:36 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME hey guys! Whats up!
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 6:57 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Hey guys! Whats up?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:07 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME I was born the same year as Zelo.
I'm short like Jonghyun.
Brian Joo and I both lived on the Eastern coast.
Xander and I both know English and Spanish.
I believe Kyuhyun plays the clarinet, I play the clarinet.
Thats about it.
Post subject: Re: Do you have anything in common with an idol? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:51 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
brodeurprice wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:Hey guys! Whats up?

Haii~ <3

Lol. Hey! Whats up?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:53 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
brodeurprice wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
Haii~ <3

Lol. Hey! Whats up?

Nothing really, working on my geography final evaluation, you?

Not much. Just being bored. Watching some television. Haha.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:05 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
brodeurprice wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
Nothing really, working on my geography final evaluation, you?

Not much. Just being bored. Watching some television. Haha.

Lol sounds like fun :embarassed:

Haha, oh yeah super fun. This is basically how the rest of my summer is going to be. I need a license.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:16 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME

Lol sounds like fun :embarassed:
Haha, oh yeah super fun. This is basically how the rest of my summer is going to be. I need a license.

Lmfaooo~ Omg xD That might be useful :embarassed:

You should join the Chat Castle thread!! Its fun~~
Haha right? I could have gotten one a long time ago but I still haven't.

Really? Whats the thread about?
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:25 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
ifihadahammer wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:Hey guys! Whats up?

Hey, not much. What you been up to?

Same here. I've been trying to find stuff to do because I've been super bored. Summer vacation is going to be loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg and booooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggg. Haha.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:56 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Hey, not much. What you been up to?
Same here. I've been trying to find stuff to do because I've been super bored. Summer vacation is going to be loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg and booooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggg. Haha.
I remember having summer holidays...as you get older they seem to go by faster. I miss them. But I know the feeling of them being boring, especially if you live in a place where there really is nothing to do
I know. This is one of the many reasons I hate the place we moved to. Its so boring and there is nothing to do. I want to go back to New York. T.T :please:
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 9:19 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
I remember having summer holidays...as you get older they seem to go by faster. I miss them. But I know the feeling of them being boring, especially if you live in a place where there really is nothing to do
I know. This is one of the many reasons I hate the place we moved to. Its so boring and there is nothing to do. I want to go back to New York. T.T :please:
I guess most places would feel boring compared to New York. The town I've grown up in, everything has sort of just gone downhill. It's nothing but a hole. A very overpriced hole. :frustrated:
Haha. Yeah. This place is just ugh. I want to cry.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 9:41 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
she knows kevin, kevin always thanks her on every album
and I have made a few threads about her
omfg how did she even find out what do I do what do I do what do I do :shock:
I don't even know what you should do...The fact that she knows is weird though.
yeah, you're right!
I'm the one being stalked :D
Haha, yeah play it off like you're creeped out.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 9:52 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME I love Hyde! Why is VIXX so amazing?! I loved the song and the video.
Post subject: Re: Every time.. Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 2:41 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
I guess most places would feel boring compared to New York. The town I've grown up in, everything has sort of just gone downhill. It's nothing but a hole. A very overpriced hole. :frustrated:
Haha. Yeah. This place is just ugh. I want to cry.
Feel lucky you don't live in Texas. Lame with a capital LAY
Lol, trust me, ANYWHERE is better than where I currtently live. There is only 1 freaking high school, and their education system SUCKS. It is like 3 years behind New York. I just want to leave.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 2:46 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Nope, I hate all people equally. Jk. But seriously no. I really don't like people who are racist. I don't understand why they act the way they do. Its not like they're superior to anyone else because of their race.
Post subject: Re: Are You Racist To Your Own Race? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 2:34 pm