Back to Top!
Search found 153 matches
ELFB2UTYKISSME Female and straight
Post subject: Re: What Gender and Sexuality are you? Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 4:22 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ELFB2UTYKISSME I listen to boy groups more than I listen to girl groups. A LOT more. Mainly because most girl groups don't really fit the style of music I listen to. I listen to a ton of boy groups, Super Junior, Beast, UKISS, VIXX, Boyfriend, B.A.P, Block B, B1A4 and tons more. And the only girl groups I really listen to are f(x) and T-ara. I listen to a couple of songs from other girl groups but I'm not really a fan.
Post subject: Re: Are you gender biased when it comes to kpop? Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 4:44 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Wow, she was one of my favorite members of MoMusu, along with the Iida and the 4th generation members. I can't believe she did something like that. I am just shocked. I know they've had a lot of members but have had so many scandals. Its kind of sad. Jump to forumJump to topic
ELFB2UTYKISSME Wow, she was one of my favorite members of MoMusu, along with the Iida and the 4th generation members. I can't believe she did something like that. I am just shocked. I know they've had a lot of members but have had so many scandals. Its kind of sad.
I think alot of top Japanese idol groups have scandals... I mean MoMusu had a tone and so does AKB48 and of course Johnny's Entertainment as a whole.

I know when I read about her attempt, I was like NO KAGO D:

I agree companies are hard on their idols especially if they are female cause one thing can screw them over fast. I think the pressure of being an idol since as a child got to her :(

I think it was a combination of a lot of things that just weighted down on her....and being kicked out of the group/company like that harshly was too much. On top of her close friends and best friend being forced to not have anything to do with her.
True. I heard Tsuji and Kago drifted off :(
Yeah thats true. But I guess with all the restrictions their company has, its kind of hard not to have so many scandal. There is also the culture difference. What we might see as something thats just stupid they perceive way worse. I just feel bad because MoMusu was one of my favorite groups, back with the older members.
ELFB2UTYKISSME Oh my gosh. Poor Dongho! He's had so much bad luck this year. :o
Post subject: Re: Poor Dongho ;_; Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 8:51 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Sandeul of course. Its adorable. <3
Post subject: Re: Which gif is better? Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 9:08 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME I graduate high scool next year.
Post subject: Re: When are you graduating? Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:24 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME How to play my instrument. My hands are to tiny for that thing. Stupid band teacher. Other than that, history. I just don't get it. I know its supposed to be easy but still. Maybe its because I don't like it.
Post subject: Re: Do you have something you can't learn, no matter how hard you try Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:42 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME I don't really think I have an image. I just post what I think. Thats about it.
Post subject: Re: What is your KPS image Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:45 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME First DBSK song I ever heard back in 2008 I think. I miss having all 5 of them together.
Post subject: Re: No Matter How Crazy You Guys Get, I'll Stand By You <3 Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 10:59 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME hi everyone <3
ahhhh happy birthday aj :D

oh and also ashley choi is really super nice and also no dating has gone on between her and the ukiss members

Ihas there been any update on dongho after that accident or w.e? and I can't believe aj is going back to college I'm going to cry T.T
Oh my gosh I forgot it was AJ's birthday, its technically the 4th in korean isn't it? Happy Birthday AJ!

Haha did you ask her? How did that go by the way?

I haven't heard anything about Dongho yet. But I'm always the last one to find out so don't trust me on that. :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:43 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME hi everyone <3
ahhhh happy birthday aj :D

oh and also ashley choi is really super nice and also no dating has gone on between her and the ukiss members

Ihas there been any update on dongho after that accident or w.e? and I can't believe aj is going back to college I'm going to cry T.T

He is going back again??? T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T
Yeah, he is. That lucky jerk. I've been waning to go to Columbia for the longest time and I probably won't be able to go.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 6:49 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Yeah, he is. That lucky jerk. I've been waning to go to Columbia for the longest time and I probably won't be able to go.

But doesn't that mean he'll be away from U-Kiss again? He just got back.
He doesn't go back until January, but yeah. He'll probably be doing that until he gets his degree. And I understand that he wants a backup career after UKISS. Its understanble, but it sucks that he will keep leaving like that.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 6:56 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
He doesn't go back until January, but yeah. He'll probably be doing that until he gets his degree. And I understand that he wants a backup career after UKISS. Its understanble, but it sucks that he will keep leaving like that.

yeah, I understand as well. Education is important.
Yeah. As much as I wish UKISS could be like Shinhwa and work until their 30's I doubt they'll do that. So yeah, it's a good thing he thought about the future.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:11 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Kanonno wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:Yeah. As much as I wish UKISS could be like Shinhwa and work until their 30's I doubt they'll do that. So yeah, it's a good thing he thought about the future.

The sad reality of many groups besides UKISS.

Haha yeah. Whenever they do break up I'll miss them, but I will always be a fan.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:24 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Oh my gosh! You like UKISS?! Also if you have a bias in UKISS who is it? You're awesome. I'm from NY too! Except I don't live there anymore. But still! Welcome!
Post subject: Re: Hi hi from New York!!! Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:29 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Kanonno wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:Haha yeah. Whenever they do break up I'll miss them, but I will always be a fan.

I'll still listen to their songs because I love them. Just like BSB, Nynsce, TLC, etc. lol

I will too. Haha. I love UKISS too much to ever stop listening to their music. Even if I stop liking kpop.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:35 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
I will too. Haha. I love UKISS too much to ever stop listening to their music. Even if I stop liking kpop.

exactly, I'll listen to the artist I like long after I just don't keep up with kpop anymore. lol
Haha yup. Although, I doubt I'll ever stop liking kpop. I've been listening to it for 5 years. XD
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:41 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Oh my gosh! You like UKISS?! Also if you have a bias in UKISS who is it? You're awesome. I'm from NY too! Except I don't live there anymore. But still! Welcome!

Hell yeah I like Ukiss GURL! I love me some Hoon ^_^

Well hello there~ I'm from New York too~ Brooklyn to be exact! It's really nice to meet you<3

ooo the BK! nice!

Hello! Hope you enjoy staying here with us <3 nice biases btw!

Ty Ty! I will try to enjoy myself most def!
Haha. Ooooh! A Hoon bias! I don't think we have one yet! Cool. Well, welcome to kps I hope you like it here.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:51 pm