Back to Top!
Search found 153 matches
ELFB2UTYKISSME
blazingembrace wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:
blazingembrace wrote:
Hell yeah I like Ukiss GURL! I love me some Hoon ^_^

ooo the BK! nice!

Ty Ty! I will try to enjoy myself most def!

Haha. Ooooh! A Hoon bias! I don't think we have one yet! Cool. Well, welcome to kps I hope you like it here.

Thank you so much!!!

Haha, no problem!
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:54 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Haha yeah. I'm really getting into Bruno Mars' stuff because of Hanbyuls covers. They are flawless, just like the original.

Yeah, there has been some good songs to come out recently in the US. Some are better than some of the kpop songs out this year. >.>
Yeah, there have been some good songs recently. And some kpop songs have been disappointing lately.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 8:03 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Name : Jeon Jeongguk (전정국)
Stage Name : Jeongguk (정국)
D.O.B : 1997
Role : Maknae, vocal, dancer, rapper

Oh my god, he is too illegal for everyone else. I claim him.
These guys sound interesting, tbh :D
Actually, he's legal for me. At least until next year. Haha. You can have him though. I already claimed Jimin.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 8:07 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME hi everyone <3
ahhhh happy birthday aj :D

oh and also ashley choi is really super nice and also no dating has gone on between her and the ukiss members

Ihas there been any update on dongho after that accident or w.e? and I can't believe aj is going back to college I'm going to cry T.T
Oh my gosh I forgot it was AJ's birthday, its technically the 4th in korean isn't it? Happy Birthday AJ!

Haha did you ask her? How did that go by the way?

I haven't heard anything about Dongho yet. But I'm always the last one to find out so don't trust me on that. :embarassed:
Yess he's finally 22 :D the only reason I remembered was because I saw it on tumblr :embarassed:
I didn't ask her, I just said I was jealous she knew ukiss and then she told me kind of. Like she's just in the music industry, so she knows a lot of people. She's soo sooo sooooo nice though, like if I were in her position I would probably be a total snot, but she's an angel or something.
I feel like I am too! *^^* I hardly ever come on here, and my brother blocked twitter on me because I caught him smoking, so I feel like I'm behind on updates and ugh >_< I hope Dongho's feeling better though. I miss him and his precious little face, I feel like I hardly ever hear anything about him anymore.
Haha yeah. I completely forgot about his birthday. XD

Ohh. I see. Thats nice though. I wish I was her. Haha. Did you ever find out how she found out about you?

I know. I come here often, but a lot of the kissmes hardly come here anymore. I'm sorry about the twitter thing though. But why did he block you if he was the one doing bad things? Thats kind of stupid. Anyway, yeah I hardly hear anything about Dongho either. And when I do its because he's sick or injured. Poor Dongho.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 2:55 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME omfg this thread is giving me life right now!!!

That pic of Hoon! He looks adorbs!!!
I'm glad we finally have another UKISS fan. Welcome!

Haha. Right. Its so much better than most of the music in the U.S., thats why I like it. Who knows about later on though.

It is better than some of the songs that come out in America, tho I love Come and get it by Selena Gomez.lol
Haha yeah. I'm really getting into Bruno Mars' stuff because of Hanbyuls covers. They are flawless, just like the original.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:53 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Haha yup. Although, I doubt I'll ever stop liking kpop. I've been listening to it for 5 years. XD

I'm not sure if I will or not to be honest. I've been listen to it forever now, same with jpop.
Haha. Right. Its so much better than most of the music in the U.S., thats why I like it. Who knows about later on though.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:49 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
blazingembrace wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:
blazingembrace wrote:omfg this thread is giving me life right now!!!

That pic of Hoon! He looks adorbs!!!

I'm glad we finally have another UKISS fan. Welcome!

Thank you!!!

I can't wait to see all the UKISS goodies here xD :lol:

Haha no problem. Yeah UKISS is awesome. Hopefully you like the people here.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:57 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Yeah, there have been some good songs recently. And some kpop songs have been disappointing lately.

I feel like kpop this year(so far) are like the 2010 of US music....>.>
Yeah. Pretty much, with the exception of a few songs. UKISS and VIXX have been doing good so far. SHINee too. And Jay Park.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 8:10 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME My grandma is from Mexico and whenever I visit her she asks me what I wanna eat all the time
^ This. When I visited my family in Mexico they seriously ate like every 3 or 4 hours. And if we weren't eating they would ask me if I wanted snacks or something. My grandma started freaking out because I wasn't very hungry most of the time. I only ate a little bit at a time but thats because I wasn't used to eating so often.
Post subject: Re: Anyone else have foreign parents?? Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 10:42 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME I'm pretty sure U-KISS' "manager" is a picture of Hoon. Either that or their manager really looks like Hoon.
Post subject: Re: Runs in the SM family genes Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:21 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME B1A4 - Tried To Walk
Boyfriend - Janus, I Yah, On&On, Don't Touch My Girl, I'll Be There
FT Island - I Hope, I Wish
UKISS - Collage, Someday, Without You, 0330
MBLAQ - Stay, Cry
Yoseob - Caffeine
Nu'est - Hello
Beast - On Rainy Days
Brian Joo - It's Over Now, Let This Die
SE7EN - When I Can't Sing, Somebody Else
Phantom - Burning
Most of these have small rap parts, but not much.
Post subject: Re: songs for a really picky non kpop fan. Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:36 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
EndlessLove wrote:
kurumi wrote:do you guys know how many episodes of ukissme there will be? and when ukiss will be on kanzume again? :3

24 eps of ukissme, no more kanzume

---

Xander! He looks perfect! The movie looks interesting. I really want to watch it.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 06, 2013 @ 5:50 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME 5'0. About 152.4 cm. I'm so short. T.T I used to be pretty tall when I was younger. I was almost 5 feet tall in the 4th grade. I stopped growing in the 5th grade.
Post subject: Re: How tall are you?? Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 10:55 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME why is it that everytime i try to go the tc now you all ignore me? :-?
You guys still go on there?! Whenever I go on, no one's there. I guess I just have horrible timing. :sad:
Right? I check if there are people most of the time, but usually no one is there. I think Endless said they usually just go for music shows.
Post subject: Re: Official U-Kiss Thread Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 5:37 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME @0hobak for B1A4.
Post subject: Re: Which member do you think stans their bias the hardest? Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 11:54 am
ELFB2UTYKISSME
Post subject: Re: Post a pic of your bias in a suit Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 12:02 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME
0hobak wrote:
ELFB2UTYKISSME wrote:@0hobak for B1A4.

ha! mission complete XD
thank you ~

Haha, I don't know you very well but you do stan pretty hard.
You're welcome~ <3
Post subject: Re: Which member do you think stans their bias the hardest? Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 12:19 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME UKISS - I love them, but like a friend pointed out, it sounds more fitting to a girl group.
Jay Stomp - Hyunseungs stage name for Troublemaker. Just no, don't make me not want you as a bias anymore.
Boyfriend - I also love them, but not the best name.
Co-Ed School - I get that its a Co-ed group, but again, no.
C-Real
Post subject: Re: Worst kpop names? Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 2:10 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME Taking a forum so seriously.....
He has brought it to a new level looool
Seriously, all this because he doesn't like the person they chose as mod. Its a forum, no need to get angry.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lug7war0zi1r4b08ro1_500.gif
But seriously, people need to calm down.
Post subject: Re: Well, this is... Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 4:30 pm
ELFB2UTYKISSME I'll miss you! Bye!
Post subject: Re: That's it, I'm leaving Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 4:34 pm