Back to Top!
Search found 75 matches
PinkExo_ss nampuppy
Orders complete.
Feel free to go nuts here. xD
At least now we won't get threads off topic.

Is there anyone who's watching Triangle here? :nervous: <3
I am...sorta? lololol
I saw the first two episodes. I'm just kind of slacking....... *^^*

^_^* :lol: ohh. haha just continue to watch you'll get used to jaejoong's charm haha. Btw what other kdramas do you watch? :D <3
Post subject: Re: Official Drama Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 8:44 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
PinkExo_ss Hello im new here :) Hope to have a new friends here :embarassed:

~2NE1|Apink|Miss A|SNSD|F(x)|Exo|Infinite|Got7|BTS|Akdong Musician~ :lol:
iStantoomanyKidols♥ <3
Post subject: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 9:13 pm
PinkExo_ss
Ughh Jaejoong already has me under his charm <3 He's why I started watching Triangle haha

I just finished Angel Eyes yesterday. At the moment I'm working on Doctor Stranger, Gap Dong, You're All Surrounded, Triangle and Hotel King. And then I have 250+ on my Plan To Watch list :nervous:
I'm trying to hold off on starting anymore until I finish a few I'm already working on lol
I usually try not to watch too many shows at once especially ones that are currently airing because I get impatient. But there were so many good ones that started around the same time, I couldn't help myself D:

Yeah ahaha me too. Im also watching Doctor Stranger and You're all Surrounded. And im trying to finish this dramas before i watch a new one. But i cant help myself to watch another dramas :lol: and especially when my bias is one of the cast in that drama i just cant resist to watch it xD. *^^* <3
Haha I started watching Hotel King because of Hakyeon <3
And I'm starting to develop feels for sooo many actors it's ridiculous. They just keep adding to my list of dramas to watch *^^*

Hahaha yeah its just like i cant survive this day without watching their dramas :lol: . And im also planning to hotel king because of dong wook ( cause ive been watching roommate wherein his one of the cast :) )
Post subject: Re: Official Drama Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 9:43 pm
PinkExo_ss Hello im new here :) Hope to have a new friends here :embarassed:

~2NE1|Apink|Miss A|SNSD|F(x)|Exo|Infinite|Got7|BTS|Akdong Musician~ :lol:
iStantoomanyKidols♥ <3
Hi there!
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay <3

http://media.tumblr.com/ce3afe0bad897d7315cbe581cdc61a85/tumblr_inline_n72r6sPqWH1qe1zb9.gif

Hello ! Thank you~ Please take care of me hahaha :lol:
Post subject: Re: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 9:45 pm
PinkExo_ss Sasaengs are really Scary x_x :shock:
Post subject: Re: Luhan updates Weibo regarding someone following him Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 11:03 pm
PinkExo_ss
littlejay wrote:
PinkExo_ss wrote:
littlejay wrote:hello pinkexo_ss! I'm a blackjack too.

Hello! Who's your bias?
My bias is Bom <3

my bias is Dara but I also like Minzy

ohh i also like Dara because she used to be an actress here in the Philippines before she became an 2NE1 member.
Post subject: Re: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 9:59 pm
PinkExo_ss So.. This past few days Baekhyun(EXO) and Taeyeon(SNSD) confirmed that they are dating..
I know that this news is heart breaking for Baekhyun shippers and Taeyeon shippers ..
What is your opinion about their dating issue? :please: <3
Post subject: BaekYeon Couple~ Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 11:28 pm
PinkExo_ss
doyouwannabe wrote:Welcome to kps <3
Who is your bias in BTS? I still struggle to pick one, haha.

Thankyou <3
Ahm. As of now my bias is V because i find him cute and he kinda look like baekhyun :lol: Im in a stage of getting to know them :)
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 11:39 pm
PinkExo_ss
my bias is Dara but I also like Minzy

ohh i also like Dara because she used to be an actress here in the Philippines before she became an 2NE1 member.
ya wasn't she born in Philippines? she can speak Tagalog fluently.

nope they only migrate here in the Philippines when she is 10 y/o . all i know is she was born in busan.
Post subject: Re: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 11:36 pm
PinkExo_ss
Thankyou <3
Ahm. As of now my bias is V because i find him cute and he kinda look like baekhyun :lol: Im in a stage of getting to know them :)

He's so cute, but he's such a little asdjafhdaflg. haha
I've been following them since debut - you should check out the BTS thread, it always seems pretty active!

haha. ill check it later. :) I just notice them late thats why im working on it :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 22, 2014 @ 12:56 am
PinkExo_ss Hi, welcome to kps :)
I like A Pink too, and Bom is also my bias from 2ne1 <3 do u like jyj?

Hello thankyou :).
Oh really? :lol: who is your bias? Me i like all of them but its just Eunji stands out and lately Bomi is my bias wrecker xD. hmm. Not really i just know them but i just started to like jaejoong <3
Post subject: Re: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 22, 2014 @ 1:05 am
PinkExo_ss Hi, welcome to kps :)
I like A Pink too, and Bom is also my bias from 2ne1 <3 do u like jyj?

Hello thankyou :).
Oh really? :lol: who is your bias? Me i like all of them but its just Eunji stands out and lately Bomi is my bias wrecker xD. hmm. Not really i just know them but i just started to like jaejoong <3
Same as you, Eunji and Bomi. Bomi is so cute and pretty but then Eunji is well... Eunji lol
Can't help but love her.

They're having a comeback soon, you should check it out when they release ; D

its just that i cant help but to like them both cant resist them Lol. Yeah ive seen some news/article in facebook and i watch their latest mv Crystal they're soo cute :D :lol:
Post subject: Re: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 22, 2014 @ 4:37 am
PinkExo_ss
AussiEXOtic wrote:Welcome to KPS ^^
Who is your BTS bias?

Thankyou :lol:
as of now my bias is V. im a new army :) still catching up and getting to know them more <3
Post subject: Re: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 22, 2014 @ 5:25 am
PinkExo_ss Welcome to KPS ^^
Who is your BTS bias?

Thankyou :lol:
as of now my bias is V. im a new army :) still catching up and getting to know them more <3

Ah the Alien ^^
Come by the Bangtan Thread. I'm always there since they are my Ultimate bias group and everyone is welcoming ^^
http://kpopselca.com/forum/korean-artists/official-bulletproof-boy-scouts-thread-t333/

Sure i will :))
Post subject: Re: Hii Im new here :) Posted: Jun 22, 2014 @ 5:46 am
PinkExo_ss Hi Clara <3 Welcome to Kps :))
Im also new here :nervous:
Post subject: Re: A new member is here! ^_^ Posted: Jun 22, 2014 @ 5:25 am
PinkExo_ss Hii welcome to kps! <3
Post subject: Re: New here! :3 Let's be friends! Posted: Jun 23, 2014 @ 3:07 am
PinkExo_ss Hello Yeoreobun <3
I'm new here!
And Jacskon is my bias :smooch:
https://38.media.tumblr.com/d9c45dfdb73555ed277314ac4eff462f/tumblr_n7lmw5O4Ip1svjdc7o2_250.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/ead5545dc97e9786b1d677bc1bf3ea1e/tumblr_n7lu7cqBbM1tppxgjo4_500.jpg
Post subject: Re: Official GOT7 (갓세븐) Thread Posted: Jun 23, 2014 @ 12:32 am
PinkExo_ss
Haha I started watching Hotel King because of Hakyeon <3
And I'm starting to develop feels for sooo many actors it's ridiculous. They just keep adding to my list of dramas to watch *^^*

Hahaha yeah its just like i cant survive this day without watching their dramas :lol: . And im also planning to hotel king because of dong wook ( cause ive been watching roommate wherein his one of the cast :) )

Ah yessss. I started Hotel King before Roommates started airing so I didn't even realize he was going to be in RMs. He kinda annoyed me at first in Hotel King but I'm starting to fall for his character and then seeing him be himself in Roommates...omg :smooch:

Aha at first hotel king didnt catch my attention and the reason why im watching roommate because of Chanyeol and Bom but since i saw dong wook i just get interested to him :lol: :grin:
Post subject: Re: Official Drama Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2014 @ 10:01 pm
PinkExo_ss PinkExo_ss

Omg I'm so sorry, I totally forgot to tag you in one of the posts yesterday. I just remembered, please forgive me.
Welcome to the thread ^^ I hope that you will stay with us.

Jackson shares the group bias spot with Mark, though Mark has reached my UB list. Jackson isn't really far away from reaching it, I just refuse to let him get there because I don't want to UB's from the same group. Anyway, look at me ramble. xD I'll put you under Jackson on the bias list on the front page. ~

mivy
No its okay :) . ahaha sometimes bambam and mark caught my attenion but i just got feels for jackson tho. its just hard not to look at mark's killer smile and bambam's cuteness :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official GOT7 (갓세븐) Thread Posted: Jun 24, 2014 @ 1:19 am
PinkExo_ss 2,000 Japanese fans revealed to have taken 66 flights to South Korea to see Jaejoong
http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/06/af_org/Jaejoong_1403552662_af_org.jpg

JYJ's Jaejoong proved to have an immensely devoted fan base in Japan as C-JeS Entertainment revealed 2,000 Japanese fans flew over to Korea recently to see him.

The agency said, "Starting on June 20, 2,000 Japanese fans boarded 66 flights to arrive in South Korea. The Japanese fans who came to Korea visited the set of Jaejoong's drama 'Triangle' and took part in an event, even organizing a whole get-together meal for the staff members. In addition, they met up with Jaejoong at the event near the set to be introduced to the drama and listen to relevant stories."

The agency also emphasized how surprising a record it was to have 2,000 fans come to Korea for an event these days, claiming it was proof of the high interest in 'Triangle' as well as Jaejoong's immense popularity in Japan. The drama has earned approximately a total of 7 million dollars in exportation fees to countries like Japan, China, and Thailand, while the JYJ member's OST for the drama "Even If I Don't Like It" placed second on the Japanese iTunes' OST chart and fourth in the overall singles chart.
http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/06/content/Jaejoong_1403553207_Jaejoong.jpg

[via http://www.allkpop.com]

Whoaaa. My jaejoong is really awsome ♥ :lol: <3
Post subject: JYJ's Jaejoong Daebak Japanese Fans!! Posted: Jun 24, 2014 @ 2:44 am