Search found more than 4140 matches
Nova_REMIX

DEAD.
Post subject: Kim Hyun Joong OMG SLAY ME BABES Posted: Jul 17, 2013 @ 7:17 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Nova_REMIX
SojuPang wrote:
Nova_REMIX wrote:
sungyeolpenis wrote:i thought leotards were for people in ballet/dance or some shit like that
not preforming some shitty ass song

Tell that to Lee Hyo Ri.

You're here.. T.T

I AM!~ It's very different here. I have to get used to it. LOL :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:20 pm
Nova_REMIX I hope CL reflects upon her actions....this is inexcusable and a disgrace to Korea as a whole.
Reflect? For what? The fuck? For living up to her Perry-given title?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22887006.jpg

People get upset and say she doesn't live up to her "Baddest Female" title and then when she does something that is indeed "bad," and lives up to her "Baddest Female" title people are telling her to reflect and be a good girl? Ha!~
Not exactly bad just a bad choice of bathing suits really. Not like she smoked a cigarette and flipped off the president.
With the way people are treating her, especially on NB, you'd think she were a member of T-ARA or something.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:21 pm
Nova_REMIX I just don't get why they're making a big deal out of this.
It's just a swimsuit,the things girls wear when they're going to the beach,remember?And this one even shows less skin.
It's not like she went with only that jacket on,chill netizens omg.

People need to understand that kpop is mainly targeted to young people. kpop idols in Korea are equivalent to Disney Stars here. Sure CL is older but 2NE1 markets mostly to teen girls.

If people don't like what she's wearing their allowed to express their opinion. She's also allowed to ignore them and keep wearing the outfit. But I don't like how they keep calling her ugly, they need to stfu about that. That's just plain rude and disrespectful.
You're right. However, the problem I have with that is that while she is a public idol, it's not her responsibility to censor herself for children. Her Inkigayo stages have had the pre-cautions for no one under the age of 15 to be watching her stages. YGE took all the safety precautions. She's not supposed to raise children. Parents are and if parents don't want their child running around like CL wearing American Apparel bodysuits, that's their responsibility as a parent. NOT CL's. CL's a public figure who wore a stage outfit. She was doing her job wearing the same outfits she wore from the video.
Post subject: Re: [NB] CL responds to outfit controversy Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:38 pm
Nova_REMIX OMFG these comments...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS--s42SVwvgvHegKlbyqCO7QKGC-taOuRIKh8Mkqmih4VH_Dgk

But seriously, KKS NEEDS to take those girls away from the U.S. Like, if this is the response they get from just a poolside concert, imagine what would happen at the BET Awards. Seriously...If he has any pride left in the girls, he wouldn't do that to them...
Post subject: Re: LOL the comments on Tara N4 performance. Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 4:53 pm
Nova_REMIX
omg you stahp it ; A ;
http://cdn.bigbangupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tweets.jpg
“Good bye, Boss. I enjoyed that past five years..Thank you, and I’m sorry"

T.T
ajskflgjs;dlfkgj;lkjdf;lkgj ; A ; mah baebaeee
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8qtrk3od1qicxto.gif
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:44 pm
Nova_REMIX Bom would kill EVERYONE...
Post subject: Re: God forbid 2NE1 ever have a bullying scandal Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:24 pm
Nova_REMIX I liked Chocolat's MV and song a bit better than SISTAR's, but I mean, even though Chocolat's going against a LOT of competition, I think this was a big improvement from their debut days. They look good. :) Really good. I don't think they're aiming to be able to overthrow SISTAR, but to get their name out there in general. It's been two years and let's face it, Chocolat was left in the dust in comparison to Dal★Shabet, let alone A Pink.

They did well. :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: Bad time to have a comeback Chocolat Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:06 pm
Nova_REMIX BOSS IS DEAD IMMA CRY...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6c6410bd9b5b3cbd8b268b425c963503/tumblr_mo7fnflVsT1qzjb8ko1_500.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c756b1ec40eadad51df41ac0f99bae7f/tumblr_mo7fhe0jMc1qzjb8ko1_500.png

Translation: “Boss..Goodbye..I will never forget you..Don’t forget me and RIP… I was so happy for 5 years because of you..Thank you..Sorry for not knowing that you were sick earlier… Sorry for not treating you the best I could…Run and play as you wish up there…I always wanted to go to Han river with you.. I love you boss… I miss you.”

Be strong Tae Yang. Be strong baby. Now excuse me while I scream tears of sorrow. Boss was the baby boy that had been through it all with Tae Yang.

http://squipi.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/gross-sobbing.gif?w=490
Post subject: NO. NO OMFG NO Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 5:26 pm
Nova_REMIX Sorry she's not bad though. I have yet to see her do something "bad" I'm not saying she should do bad things but I'm saying if you portray a reputation without having it then it's kinda hypocritical.
I mean what is she supposed to do to show that she's "bad" within reason? Does she have to kill someone? By saying "Fuck off; I don't care about your opinion. I'll wear what I want" to netizens, she is pretty much living up to her title. It's within reason and come 2NE1's comeback, some of those netizens will be back to fawning over them again and again.
Post subject: Re: There's no satisfying the KPOP fans.. Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:35 am
Nova_REMIX http://25.media.tumblr.com/dae340e3fa943890b8fad8cacfb22e08/tumblr_mnxl9t17bH1rhkaeto2_r1_500.png

Do you guys think this list is true? After all, a lot of groups in the June area have been confirmed and have already come back or are coming back.

Comebacks in progress:

SISTAR
Rainbow
EXO Planet
MBLAQ
Henry
Chocolat

Comebacks confirmed:

Dal★Shabet
AS
Crayon Pop
Girl's Day
IVY

And that's just for June that most are correct. I'm guessing LOEN Entertainment is exchanging Sunny Hill with FIESTAR though. It's possible FIESTAR may come back in August then? What do you guys think about this list?
Post subject: [Rumored] Comebacks Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 1:20 pm
Nova_REMIX
Tenten21 wrote:<------------------ 100% American keke

F is for Freedom!~
Post subject: Re: Who else is Korean here? Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 5:37 am
Nova_REMIX Here!~
Post subject: Re: Are there any black people here on the KPS forum? Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 5:33 am
Nova_REMIX Well, I have to kinda disagree with you in the "doing something new and flashy" aspect. I always considered SISTAR "flashy" since really their "How Dare You" era, and they've upped the anti since then. Also Moulin Rouge/circus concept? Can we make some nods to Lee Hyo Ri, AS, Rainbow, and SNSD? Pretty sure there were other girl groups who also did it as well be it through pictorials or actually used them as concepts.

Though I won't lie. I like SISTAR's new song and I have it on repeat, but it is slightly disappointing seeing as though they're sticking too closely to what they know: sexy. They're more than that and they have to the talent to be more than that. Regardless they are freaking OWNING on all music sites. Congrats to them and I hope AS can keep up.
Nova_REMIX I thought PAK meant that it was #1 for the entire day and Instiz would confirm it as well as getting #1 on even the cellphone charts. Wut? LOL
Post subject: Re: So SISTAR just got a perfect all-kill, but how? Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:48 pm
Nova_REMIX Wait, so are they coming to NYC? Hopefully, they'll come to D.C. NYC takes too much planning even though I only live a couple hours away... Jump to forumJump to topic
Nova_REMIX The album in itself is worthy, but "Wolf?" Oh...GOD no...

These comments are about to get MIGHTY popcorn worthy.
Post subject: Re: Exo's first win ... Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 9:54 am
Nova_REMIX
kissingkeke wrote: Damn netizens are a different breed. But I mean who else would have won if it wasn't EXO? This is a serious question

Lee Hyo Ri or Cho Yong Pil. :C
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 9:08 am
Nova_REMIX Article: 'Music Bank' EXO wins first #1 music program since their debut 'tears'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,013, -130] I've seen a lot of #1 wins in my life but today was just a wall nobody could climb over, the most ridiculous win I've ever seen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+960, -122] I'm just really curious... because I've never heard their song once. Does this mean I'm not up to date with current K-pop?

3. [+920, -117] I bet they were thinking this is unbelievable as well... Who the hell would think that such a trashy song could win. I'd get on my knees and sob over how unjustified the win is.

4. [+223, -30] I think I've been on this earth for too long ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never wanted to have to see a nugu group like this win #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+216, -35] May our music industry rest in peace.

6. [+177, -22] Pretty sure we all knew they'd win with their fandom power alone. You know our music industry is fu*ked up when a group like them can overtake Jo Yong Pil.

7. [+175, -15] They're #70 on the digital charts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a song in #70 won #1 on a music program ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+120, -13] This might sound harsh but this win is more ridiculous than B1A4 winning #1 on Music Bank a month ago

9. [+98, -8] Two things I don't get from this week's Music Bank: 1. EXO winning 2. SISTAR getting 3 comeback tracks when Ivy and Nell only had 1.

10. [+96, -11] I guess even EXO's stupid fangirls are admitting that the song is trash because none of them are talking about the quality of the song but bragging about how they bought out a record breaking number of albums to secure this win ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+76, -8] Congratulations to the EXO fandom for setting a new record breaking history! I don't think any other group can break the record of having a #50 song on the charts win #1~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'Music Bank' EXO wins #1 for the first time 2 weeks after comeback... overtakes the king Jo Yong Pil

Source: TV Report via Daum

1. [+1,669, -59] Who is EXO??

2. [+1,223, -48] Who?

3. [+1,079, -41] SM is really stretching themselves thin here;;; As if sticking in Lee Soo Geun in Knee-Drop Guru wasn't bad enough... They really need to know their limits;;; Nobody even knows who EXO are

4. [+859, -30] Kids I'm seeing for the first time in my life have won #1... Who are they? Singers?

5. [+814, -29] I guess the important thing here is that they have 0 points in the viewers' preference category.

6. [+679, -28] They come out in packs just to sing a trashy song... Who are you kids?

7. [+627, -23] Debuting under SM used to guarantee that you at least some public recognition but I guess that isn't the case anymore. Who are they?

8. [+544, -27] When I first heard their song, the first thing I thought was 'How is this trashy song allowed to exist'

9. [+515, -25] I consider myself a pretty nice person to the point that I could understand that paper idol group winning #1 but EXO??? This is just wrong.

10. [+154, -10] Such is the power of SM~~~ A trashy song like this can win #1...
Post subject: EXO's #1 Music Bank Win [NB] Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 8:52 am
Nova_REMIX
nugu wrote:Meh and the more I think about it. We should just expect SM groups to win anyways. Because they always win.

Due to the fandom.
Post subject: Re: EXO's #1 Music Bank Win [NB] Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 9:23 am