Back to Top!
Search found more than 4140 matches
Nova_REMIX
yoonrikai wrote:Daesung and CL i can understand. But i dunno why people bash on Hyorin, she'd be considered foiinne as fuck if she was in america.

So would CL if she were in America.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 4:00 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Nova_REMIX In where Sunny Hill is heading with their concepts? I mean, I know it's WAY too early to judge Sunny Hill for what they're about to release, but ever since Jang Hyun went into the army, it seemed like he took Sunny Hill's "spark" if you will with them.

I wasn't around for their earlier eras, but I WAS around for "Midnight Circus," and "Pray" and honestly I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. Then they came out with "The Grasshopper Song," and my mind was BLOWN, but after Jang Hyun went into the military, my interest with them was starting to waver. I liked the message of "Is the White Horse Coming," and even the song was kinda catchy, but I think the MV was a bit lackluster in comparison to LOEN's typical creative videos that they did for Sunny Hill and IU.

"Goodbye to Romance" was good. I liked it a lot, but from the teaser of their new song, I'm not kinda liking the concept of what they're doing with Sunny Hill. I'm all for aegyo, but Sunny Hill doesn't strike me as an "aegyo" group. So pulling something like this for the MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9sVlMnKpPE

Eh...I'm not thrilled. Again, though I can't judge them just yet. Hopefully, they'll turn my thinking around, but at this point, I'm not all that anticipating...

For a plus though...I like the usage of folk music and I see that they incorporated some recycled things from "The Grasshopper Song" in this video.
Post subject: Am I the only one kinda disappointed... Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 5:52 am
Nova_REMIX Uncle fans are going to eat this up. She is adorable and I REALLY like her song. Very refreshing.
Post subject: Re: Back Ayeon's comeback.... Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 3:59 am
Nova_REMIX You shouldn't be making a rant because of opinions.
You can't force people to like her, all that matters is that you like her.

Like, wtf, seriously? lol.
You're obviously not able to read. OP didn't say she's forcing you or anyone else to like her. You don't have to like her for any other reason and no one would pretty much give a fuck and care. The problem that OP is pointing out is disliking her because her looks don't fit one's standards. No one's created to please everyone in the looks department. You're no different and neither is CL.

I don't care for YoonA's or Tae Yeon's looks despite the fact that internationally and domestically in Korea people bow down to them everyday, but I'm not going to dislike them for a petty excuse such as I find their looks plain Jane and boring (I actually dislike Tae Yeon for other reasons than her looks).
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 7:42 am
Nova_REMIX Have you guys heard about the rumors of 2NE1 coming back on the 28th? I mean, it seems plausible (with of course a few delays for the MV in between), but some have said that the song coming up is for Blackjacks to celebrate 2NE1's 4th anniversary!~ I hope it's true!~ :please:
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 8:27 am
Nova_REMIX This radiantly fabulous bitch right here. Since 2010/2011 and hasn't changed since.

Post subject: Re: Who was your 1st SNSD bias? Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 4:24 am
Nova_REMIX I'm not really a hardcore SONE, so please, go on. This is just a whole new world to me.

http://img.pandawhale.com/51820-Deer-Popcorn-gif-pkt9.gif
One thing kept hearing about TTS is that Jessica and Taeyeon had a falling out and as a result Tiffany was chosen as TTS' third member instead of Jessica. I personally have my doubts about that theory but it would explain that part.
haha tiffany was always going to be in that sub-unit.. since day one she was one of the original 3 members lined-up.... it was seohyun who took sica's place after she stepped down because of the.....
I KNEW IT.
Post subject: Re: [as a sone] about tiffany Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:17 am
Nova_REMIX Key is just judging her so hard from that LOL That expression. xD It's like he wants to keep his composure JUST because he's on TV.

He's like "Not funny bitch. Not funny."

But I'm totally into Jong Hyun as well. He's definitely my bias...Sorry Key.
Post subject: Re: Like many of us, Naeun is also after Jonghyun's D Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:25 am
Nova_REMIX Minzy already proved she could:

I think Hyo Yeon could as well.
Post subject: Re: Which idol do you think can twerk? Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:20 am
Nova_REMIX Blackjacks at the current moment are #1, but with probable reasoning. We'll chill out once we get a proper and decent comeback from the girls and not some one single, limited music show promotions and no album ordeal. Probably next would be Tae Yang biases.

Hopefully both cases will be rectified soon.
Post subject: Re: What fandom do u think complains the most? Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 2:55 pm
Nova_REMIX OMFG SDKLGhao;isdhgao;wiehgioawhgoiawhegoiawhoigphawepoifhauiwghpoiwhgoiawhgoiawehgfpoiawhgef SOBBING AND SCREAMING AND HYPERVENTILATING.

I. CAN'T. BREATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!~

IT'S SOMETHING!~
Post subject: Re: 2NE1 TO PROMOTE FOUR TRACKS FROM JULY-OCTOBER Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 4:27 pm
Nova_REMIX That is beautiful. SHINee would have nothing them if they danced like that.
Post subject: Re: HEY YG Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 5:46 pm
Nova_REMIX
huhlo wrote:Can PETA stop, please?
I'm going to have nightmares.

I thought that would give you new photoshopping ideas.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 6:25 pm
Nova_REMIX Just good smut. Not cheesy smut. Definitely not that 50 shades of grey smut, just...good smut...
Post subject: Re: Give Me Fanfic Ideas Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 6:24 pm
Nova_REMIX All of my friends have babies, I'm here thinking about sex with my idol.

http://i.imgur.com/sYHLu.gif
http://data.whicdn.com/images/34409741/tumblr_lqif5lXqdE1qafrh6_large.gif

Um, back when I was in high school I knew about 8 girls who gathered around in the bathroom in the mirror (they were very far along in their pregnancies) and took pictures and uploaded them.

That wasn't cute at all.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 6:22 pm
Nova_REMIX

Fire was supposed to be reggae? I did not know that at all. But I'm excited!
Everyone is doing the 'Hip Hop/badass/sexy' concept lately so I wonder what direction they are going to take in this release. I'm so excited for the fashion and concepts they are going to use! :nervous:
omg yes ! new fashion! new hair hopefully! new style <3 i really hope that tomorrow when YG releases the details he is supposed to(from what he posted today) there will be some more info on 2ne1...i kinda feel bad for Taeyang..it seems his album will never come out at this point lol..

so they will perform on Mcountdown with the old songs im guessing...i think the song will be released around 5-7 July and now that i think about it ,it will be exactly one year after ILY!

at least YG doesnt need to bring other artists to hype their comeback and i hope he wont ,2ne1 dont need the media play >:D

the hair! I hope they try something new! For some reason i think it would be really cool if they did a crazy color, because they really haven't done it, except for a few times. It would be cool if Minzy or Dara went blonde, or Cl go silver!!!

lol poor taeyang. But a lot of yg artists are probably going to delay their comebacks if 2ne1 promotes until october, because they rarely promote two artists at the same time. Big Bang, Epik high. new gg and the new solo artist.. I wonder when they will comeback hehe. But it's 2ne1 and they deserve the spotlight right now being biased right now lolol :nervous:
I was hoping they were going to perform the new songs then T-T *^^* yes I hope they release it the first week of July! :lol:
I'm going to get a little little annoyed tbh if they bring in the new gg with 2ne1 to get attention.
Well, actually, when 2NE1 first debuted, G-Dragon came out with his solo, so I don't think it would be a problem for 2NE1 and Tae Yang to promote around the same time. Rumors say August/September, so I mean, it won't be bad. I'm expecting Epik High or BigBang for October to celebrate their anniversary and maybe like Kang Seung Yoon's debut in November? Or rather Epik High would come back whenever they want to (actually, I'd rather they come back in October because that would be freaking awesome because that's their anniversary). Then to kick off the new year, the new girl group. I mean, that seems like a pretty solid plan. It's just a matter of everyone getting their stuff on time.

On another thing, that Minzy selca made me SUPER excited!~ :D I definitely pictured them having a story-line for "Falling in Love" and of course being outside. I didn't think about it much, but there was the image of the MV starting off with Minzy riding a bike with a nice, slow, mid-tempo reggae beat to one of Korea's beaches!~
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:06 pm
Nova_REMIX Agreed. I think that when Jang Hyun left for the military, he took Sunny Hill's "spark" with them. I didn't really care for much of their releases after the "Grasshopper Song." They kinda went downhill. No pun intended.
Post subject: Re: Janghyun, please come back and save Sunny Hill Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
Nova_REMIX Not sure if I can count this as valid for two reasons: 1) Since Dal★Shabet kinda JUST released their song/mini-album (usually, it'll remain high on sites like Bugs for a day or two before we see the true "staying-power" of the song) 2) and I see it fluctuating. It's dropping in some places, and raising in other places, but both songs are only a day apart. Nonetheless, it's another girl group showdown, and I'll be happy to fill you guys in if you like:

Sunny Hill:

Melon - 16
MNet - 6
Olleh - 5
Bugs!~ - 7
Soribada - 4
Naver - 6
Daum - 6
Cyworld - 11
Monkey3 - 25

Dal★Shabet:

Melon - 8
MNet - 4
Bugs!~ - 1
Olleh - 6
Soribada - 1
Naver - 3
Daum - 3
Cyworld - 12
Monkey3 - 3

But Dal★Shabet's song is fresh and new, so I'll probably give another update after I come back from work. Seems that "Be Ambitious" is doing a bit better on the charts currently.
Post subject: K-Pop Chart update Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:11 am
Nova_REMIX I see why they gave CL a gun in "IATB..." Jump to forumJump to topic
Nova_REMIX

:drool: those look really good...
At first I was scared watching him, but now...xD
lol Scared watching them? Why?
Hehe One of my favorite songs by them is It hurts and I also love Bommies solo song You and I *That song omg* T.T

to be quite honest I don't know, I was really ignorant so it was probably the fact that he was doing female covers -.-

omg this is really goood
I think you should listen to 2NE1's non-title track music. 2NE1's really not all like Lady Gaga as you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wci-JEL7WQo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZBDKSPBCdc (It was a cover, but I think it can show you that 2NE1's not this "Lady Gaga" ordeal that many others like to stamp on them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRquELU0cCI&list=PL4880400E5B2B6F23

As well as Bom's solo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8
Post subject: Re: There was a time where I absolutely refused to like 2NE1 Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:22 am