Back to Top!
Search found more than 4140 matches
Nova_REMIX Pann: Visual class of SM trainee

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8di2vB5sFeI/U88B-rworMI/AAAAAAAAEFA/Ix9l1nog6tY/s1600/bsustodcyaevmxd.jpg

http://fimg2.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=29181480
http://fimg2.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=29181481
http://fimg2.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=29181487

=====

1. [+55, -8] Is he really Korean? He looks like a Japanese actor

2. [+54, -9] He has no uniqueness... His face looks like a mix of various celebrities

3. [+41, -11] Even though you're saying that he's not unique, he'll get so popular once he makes debut. The same thing happened to EXO. I still remember when EXO debuted. People on Pann were all saying that EXO members looked the same and that SM was using all the money for promoting EXO... they got all sorts of hate but aren't they top idols now?

4. [+18, -3] You guys will be saying "oppa! oppa so handsome~ looks at his aura so cute~" when he debuts ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly he's handsome, look at EXO

5. [+15, -1] He looks like a mix of L and Sungjong

6. [+14, -3] I think L looks more unique, I just like him

http://fimg2.pann.com/new/download.jsp?FileID=29188658

7. [+11, -1] I'm gonna keep watching those fans who are complaining about him not being unique ㅋㅋ I was surprised with EXO because the haters turned into fans suddenly. Let's watch this time

8. [+10, -1] He'll be so popular if he debuts. There are some trainees who are ugly but they'll become stan attractors once they debut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZD0mTW7Ys0

I agree with the netizens' overall view. People are gonna be fans. Everyone dissed EXO before debut, but look at they now. They're pretty much sitting on top as kings of the rookies being the trend, waiting for someone to come close to challenging them, and the only ones at this point who may be able to are either VIXX or WINNER.

This boy will have no problem getting popular. He's under SME and he's handsome and clearly he's got a little something to show for himself, but frankly, the first two reasons are more than enough for him to fall back on to get fans.
Post subject: SM Rookies Tae Yong (KPKF) Posted: Jul 23, 2014 @ 8:51 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Nova_REMIX Wonder Girl vs. Ex-Wonder Girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4sJ2M9S3E4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNvkK-jjhs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rRh_RbPu0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8OvX8U_7r4

Who do you think will win overall?

Who do you think will smash the digital charts? Who do you think will sell more physically? Who do think will gain more international recognition? Whose image do you think will raise in Korea the most?

Who do you think will have the more successful comeback?
Post subject: Awkward solo face-off Posted: Jul 24, 2014 @ 8:25 am
Nova_REMIX I dunno if Sulli is pregnant, but hey, it seems likely. Anything seems likely at this point. F(x) promotions wouldn't have been cancelled for no reason unless it was something that big. Man...I feel bad for F(x).
Post subject: Re: f(x)'s Sulli is pregnant Posted: Jul 24, 2014 @ 8:11 am
Nova_REMIX I'd kinda like to see more individual activities from Minzy and Dara in the near future? Like I know there's more that Dara can do than host a radio station (even though I'd love hearing that).

I just want Blackjacks to stop complaining about CL getting "everything." It's grinding my gears. It's not like CL ASKS to soak up all the CFs and endorsements. They come to her. And it's not like she has "everything." Anybody feel me?

I want individual activities from all of 2NE1 after this tour. I know alot of Blackjacks want 2NE1 to just continue doing activities as a group, but all four girls have huge potential to gain alot of individual success which would then, bring even more attention and success to the group.
I have the opposite feeling with 2NE1 to what I have with Bigbang, they haven't come back for more than two years and it's definitely about time they do.

But I just want to see 2NE1 doing some solo work and establishing solid careers in areas where they shine in.
YG needs to start letting Dara act and into variety. Korea love her image, her personality and her looks, idk why YG is holding her back like this. You can tell she wants to do more than a two week radio gig.
Minzy needs a solo and even maybe some variety too. She has huge potential to really do anything in the entertainment industry.
Bom needs to leave that disaster of a show Roommate, she's never there anyways. If only YG had jumped on the opportunity to really push her solo career after her mega hits 'You and I' and 'Don't Cry' ....but it's not too late. Love her or not, Korea recognizes and is addicted to listening to her unique tone, put her voice in the right song and it will knock down charts and sell.
CL needs an album. And YG needs to back the fuck off and let her make the decisions in producing it, the concept, and the overall image of her solo debut. I can't stand how he held Taeyang back all this time because of creative differences, and I don't want CL to have to go through that aswell. She already doesn't get much say in that company.

Overall, now that 2NE1 has made their epic comeback and slayed, it's about time to let each member shine and see what they can each bring to the table, solo-wise. They are in the music industry for 5 years already, it's about time.
Definitely. I agree. I think Dara should definitely get more opportunities to act and it's clear through her cameo through "YWCFTS" that people are interested in Dara via acting. I was going to say previous to the Bom scandal to leave the variety to Bom because that's definitely where Bom shines the most, but I'm worried about Dara getting into variety too. If they do a show like that, I'm afraid Dara's reputation will get tarnished too. I also wouldn't mind getting another single at the very least from her again. What was that rumored solo for her? "Goddess?" Yeah, I'd love to hear that.

Minzy deserves her solo, but the sad thing about it is we probably won't get that until 2015. Maybe late 2014 at the latest. I wanna see her face though more in general. I wanna see her getting solo photoshoots. I wanna see her getting endorsement, FOR HERSELF. Not for her dog. I just wanna see MORE from her. You know? I also want her to contribute more to 2NE1's overall albums. Back in 2012, she tweeted that she was working on self-compositions. I wanna see the product of that.

As for Bom, well, what could've been...If I think about it, that Paper Paint playlist made sense. A LOT of sense. We probably won't get that until late next year or whenever the scandal dies out. Hell, I'm not even sure of the next time we'll get a 2NE1 comeback...

I don't want CL to get an album so soon, but I know that will happen. And I agree. YG can fuck off with being so hands on and let CL do what she does best. No more "TBF" incidents.

I just want more from them like what BigBang gets. They could be much more of a money-maker than they already are in YGE, but YG won't let them.
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Jul 23, 2014 @ 12:28 pm
Nova_REMIX Awwwww congrats. I mean, she is a bit young, but hey, if she's happy, she deserves her shot at happiness.
Post subject: Re: Goto Maki confirms she is married Posted: Jul 24, 2014 @ 8:19 am
Nova_REMIX Instiz: Rank of dramas with the worst endings

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vfPrJAxkq7g/U876j8xo8SI/AAAAAAAAEEw/LO65eR3B0Io/s1600/fdb996b8b98e1a5842f5b4a0ed9951f8.jpg

1. High Kick Through the Roof (1649 votes / 27.1%)
2. Lovers in Paris (1493 votes / 24.5%)
3. 49 Days (415 votes / 6.8%)
4. Temptation of Wife (290 votes / 4.8%)
5. The Legend - Taewangsasingi (250 votes / 4.1%)
6. War of Money (245 votes / 4%)
7. Iris (229 / 3.8%)
8. Boys Over Flowers (214 votes / 3.5%)
9. What Happened in Bali (209 votes / 3.4%)
10. Bad Guy (200 votes / 3.3%)

=====

- Lovers in Paris really pisses me off

- High Kick and Fashion King....

- I think BOF ending was pretty average?

- I was mad with the ending of Secret Garden and found that the writer was the same person who wrote Lovers in Paris

- When I watched the ending of High Kick, I couldn't believe it so I came online and people were all thinking the same
Post subject: Dramas with the worst endings (KPKF) Posted: Jul 23, 2014 @ 8:36 am
Nova_REMIX I heard about it from a friend of mine. Most of my friends are Shawols, and TBQH, it was a matter of time before Tae Min got SOMETHING. And I KNOW that fellow Blingers better not be bitching when Jong Hyun was the first to get something this year. A repeat in SMTB is an HONOR because it's supposed to be constantly changing.

I can understand MVPs getting upset, but Jjong fans? Oh HELL no. They need to turn that shit down. And frankly even if I were an MVP, I'd rather Onew rest his throat rather than doing strenuous activity all over again.

I'm happy for Tae Min. I think he deserves this.
Post subject: Re: Why Do Shawols Always Do This Passive Aggressive Drama Posted: Aug 12, 2014 @ 8:46 am
Nova_REMIX I'm just curious about the NB comments. Since they're mostly SM stans, are they vilifying her?
It's the usual SMTowners hating in the comment section, but there are some SMTowners sticking up for her. Even amount of SONEs condemning and some that are defending. F(x) fans likewise. Shawols, EXO-Ls, and ELFs on the defense.

Mostly though, it's smaller company stans hating.
Nova_REMIX I'm just curious about the NB comments. Since they're mostly SM stans, are they vilifying her?
It's the usual SMTowners hating in the comment section, but there are some SMTowners sticking up for her. Even amount of SONEs condemning and some that are defending. F(x) fans likewise. Shawols, EXO-Ls, and ELFs on the defense.

Mostly though, it's smaller company stans hating.
I can't be the only one laughing at the SM split. XD Surprised the guy fans aren't circlejerking with the rest.
Too fab to care.

You know how EXO and 2NE1 are closely related. And ELFs are too busy happy about SUJU's comeback and Shawols REALLY got their own issues to care too much.
Nova_REMIX Being very honest, when I was a lot younger, like 12 years old, I did intentionally because when I was with my extended family, especially on my Jamaican side, and they'd see me come back from things like summer camp or beach trips or day trips to theme parks, the first thing they'd tell is "Why you get so dark?"

Plus, I was bullied in middle school during my 7th grade year, so I had a lot of self-esteem issues.

But now? I could care less. The first thing my dad said when I came back from Ocean City was "You caught a lot of sun."

And I told him, "Good." It's not worth it, especially with all the harm it does to one's body.
Post subject: Re: Have you ever tried to whiten your skin? Posted: Jul 17, 2014 @ 7:21 am
Nova_REMIX My faves left SME willingly (not kicked out) or didn't even audition though???

Honestly though, I get what you're saying. They're saying the same thing about WINNER. "WINNER is doing so well because they're from YGE." Uhm, no, they're doing so well because the public likes their songs. The industry has shifted where it doesn't matter where you come from, as long as you make a song the public likes, you can slay the charts. EXO flopped until "Growl." Red Velvet isn't doing much better. GOT7 may sell well physically, but they flop on the digital charts.

IDK why people are putting these new rookie groups down and demeaning them just because they're from the big three. Being from the Big 3 means NOTHING these days.
Post subject: Re: EXO/Red Velvet are famous because they're from SM? Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 4:26 pm
Nova_REMIX Wonder who Chang Min was thinking about when writing these lyrics.

SHOW SPOILER Victoria get it bitch.
Post subject: Re: CAN WE PLS TALK ABOUT THE ENGLISH LYRICS TO TAEMIN'S SOLO SONG?? Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 4:27 pm
Nova_REMIX What "Experience????"

"PLAY WHOOOO?????????"

JONG HYUN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???????
Post subject: Re: Taemin Reveals Tracklist for Solo Mini 'ACE' Posted: Aug 13, 2014 @ 4:30 pm
Nova_REMIX WHY? Jump to forumJump to topic
Nova_REMIX
I can't be the only one laughing at the SM split. XD Surprised the guy fans aren't circlejerking with the rest.
Too fab to care.

You know how EXO and 2NE1 are closely related. And ELFs are too busy happy about SUJU's comeback and Shawols REALLY got their own issues to care too much.
How so?
Since last year they've clashed often be it through interactions or shippings.
Nova_REMIX For me, at the current moment, my own fandom: Blackjacks.

Like there is literally no such thing as "Blackjacks" anymore. It's just CLovers/CLassifieds, Minjas, Bomshells, and Daralings. We are all at each other's necks. When it was revealed that CL was getting a solo digital single, people kept going around spreading that it would be an album and that it wasn't fair that CL was getting an album while Bom and Dara didn't have one and Bom's the main vocalist and blah blah blah... Then people said that they wouldn't support CL because they wanted a 2NE1 comeback even though the 2011 promotions were the EXACT same way (Bom's "Don't Cry" followed up by "Lonely") as this year's promotions are expected to be.

Daralings and Bomshells in particular are ripping CL to shreds and bashing her instead of supporting her and then get upset when CLassified/CLovers come to defend her and get on Daralings and Bomshells for their attitudes. And the CLassifieds/CLovers are getting on Minzy because unlike Dara and Bom, Minzy didn't really help to promote CL on Twitter when everyone else in YGE (who didn't have activities at the moment) did. Because of the hold-up of a comeback for so long, the fandom has become so divided.

Though I'm guessing that since CL's "TBF" good-bye stage is this week (I think), and there's news of a 2NE1 comeback, everyone's feeling a bit happier and a tad bit more united now.

People are mad at Minzy because she wasn't on twitter praising CL? Cmon now. Maybe CL asked her not to.
Not praising CL, but helping promote her on Twitter. I'm sure you're aware of how petty some Blackjacks can be at times.
Post subject: Re: What is THE most annoying KPOP fandom to you? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:21 pm
Nova_REMIX

People are mad at Minzy because she wasn't on twitter praising CL? Cmon now. Maybe CL asked her not to.
Not praising CL, but helping promote her on Twitter. I'm sure you're aware of how petty some Blackjacks can be at times.

Still that's crazy. Or is she known to promote others? Cause I don't follow her.
From what I've seen, she has, but a friend of mine told me that a few Korean Blackjacks stated that Minzy was going through a tough time at the moment. Yet I can see where some of these fans were coming from. The complaints only started once Minzy got back on Twitter again. She was tweeting about anything under the sun except for about CL's promotions. I mean, it's a decent argument, but we don't know what's truly going on in YGE. Minzy very well may be giving CL support. It doesn't mean that even if she's not tweeting it, she's not going to support the woman who she wrote out hand-written letters of support for during their trainee days.
Post subject: Re: What is THE most annoying KPOP fandom to you? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:27 pm
Nova_REMIX

Still that's crazy. Or is she known to promote others? Cause I don't follow her.
From what I've seen, she has, but a friend of mine told me that a few Korean Blackjacks stated that Minzy was going through a tough time at the moment. Yet I can see where some of these fans were coming from. The complaints only started once Minzy got back on Twitter again. She was tweeting about anything under the sun except for about CL's promotions. I mean, it's a decent argument, but we don't know what's truly going on in YGE. Minzy very well may be giving CL support. It doesn't mean that even if she's not tweeting it, she's not going to support the woman who she wrote out hand-written letters of support for during their trainee days.
Hmmm. This is all so confusing.
We're a very confusing fandom. LOL xD Don't worry too much about it.
Post subject: Re: What is THE most annoying KPOP fandom to you? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:34 pm
Nova_REMIX
nugu wrote:
Nova_REMIX wrote:
nugu wrote:Hmmm. This is all so confusing.

We're a very confusing fandom. LOL xD Don't worry too much about it.

I won't. If I did I'd get a headache lol.

That's what going into the 2NE1 tag on Tumblr does to me.
Post subject: Re: What is THE most annoying KPOP fandom to you? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:50 pm
Nova_REMIX
nugu wrote:
Nova_REMIX wrote:
nugu wrote:I won't. If I did I'd get a headache lol.

That's what going into the 2NE1 tag on Tumblr does to me.

You should stop reading it

I can't. I just skim those confession things and read about news and updates. The positive stuff.
Post subject: Re: What is THE most annoying KPOP fandom to you? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 9:09 pm