Back to Top!
Search found more than 4140 matches
Nova_REMIX Oh my lord. Why?
I always thought Minah was the cutest female idol. Why are they changing their image so drastically?!
And what the hell does this have to do with being a female president? They could have used this as a chance to be empowering and classy sexy. But they ran in the opposite direction. Screw their company for doing this to them.
Well, if I'm being honest, they've always drastically tried changing concepts. Remember their debut concept, "Tilt My Head?" And then they did a complete 180 with "Nothing Lasts Forever." Then they went back to aegyo for a while up and until "Don't Forget Me," and now they've been slowly getting back to sexy again. They're probably one of the groups that changes their concept on a split second.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:23 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Nova_REMIX I was hoping that 2EYES would be able to compete with Ladies' Code this year, but I guess Ladies' Code is sweeping up the female rookie award at the moment. Their dance was alright though a little underwhelming for the likes of Prepix and the song just wasn't a strong track for a debut song. Anyways, what do you think of 2EYES (other than the fact that their name is horrible) ?

MV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Livyqlxvypk

Non-title tracks:

"Bloody Luv" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9EGhoFUiqNM

"Irony" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KUwwMNxtR8o

First live stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ljOvTCoNA

"Irony" could've easily been their title track song. It was the strongest sounding of the three tracks released. And that's saying a lot because all three tracks, their dancing, and their live are pretty much sub-par.
Post subject: Another disappointment Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
Nova_REMIX
Well, if I'm being honest, they've always drastically tried changing concepts. Remember their debut concept, "Tilt My Head?" And then they did a complete 180 with "Nothing Lasts Forever." Then they went back to aegyo for a while up and until "Don't Forget Me," and now they've been slowly getting back to sexy again. They're probably one of the groups that changes their concept on a split second.
Ugh, Don't Forget Me is by FAR their best track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H7ZG7yk5Wo
That's the song that turned me into a Daisy. LOL I'd agree with you there.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:28 pm
Nova_REMIX She'll probably do Dara last.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMRBPnCTdc8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUI3Mrva19d3EetUOCmygPKA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-dFRyzJUNY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUI3Mrva19d3EetUOCmygPKA

It's scary how she can look so much like Bom and CL.

I think her nose is a bit too slender and long for Minzy, but it was an awesome attempt.

And for those who did not see Bom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYK0AXiyCSE&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLOWt27RMeL-zzDNOeI-zvxS3yu01KVX_9

Scary how much she looks like her huh?
Nova_REMIX And life moves on.
Post subject: Re: 2eyes > 2ne1 Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:54 pm
Nova_REMIX
They aren't getting any younger
?? Neither is any other K-POP group.
Yeah but most groups don't have people in the 30s or nearing that age. I dunno. I hope they come back with something good. That whole CL thing got me down.
I'm pretty sure 2NE1 will. Solo material from YGE isn't meant to sound like group material and typically group material sounds much better. I hope that Hyun Suk won't get too involved (like he was with CL's debut; she was actually supposed to debut with something completely different that Teddy wrote) in 2NE1's promotions and just let the girls do their own thing and let Teddy handle what needs to be done.

And I honestly don't think at this point, age matters that much anymore. As long as 2NE1 still want to promote together, they can. And frankly, with 2NE1 being the only acceptable girl group of YGE at this point, they pretty much WON'T be going anywhere anytime soon even with Bom and Dara at "that age that's so crucial for Korean women."
Post subject: Re: 2eyes > 2ne1 Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:24 pm
Nova_REMIX I heard about them. They were supposed to debut in like...February. Like what is wrong with K-POP this year? Did we hit a malfunction button somewhere? Why? >:{

YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS COMPANIES. YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER.
Post subject: Re: And we complained about 2EYES.. Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 9:07 pm
Nova_REMIX
They need their own company
Too much work, money, and effort, and they said they're pretty much happy where they are.
Booo lol
If Epik High were to make their own company though, I'd be happy. Maybe Block B can go under them. Hell, I'd REALLY like it if they were able to switch over to like ABE or Jungle or any of the other hip-hop companies, but with their issues, IDK if anyone will take them. They've honestly become just like Hwa Young... T.T
Post subject: Re: 2eyes > 2ne1 Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 5:37 am
Nova_REMIX
nugu wrote:Sad thing is. This could come true if that come back they have fails.

I honestly doubt they'd be sunk to nugu level just because the public doesn't like their comeback song.
Post subject: Re: 2eyes > 2ne1 Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:55 pm
Nova_REMIX

GI...Just...ICK...Please do not put your faces all up in that camera.
Post subject: Re: So who in your opinion is the worst kpop group and why? Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 1:31 pm
Nova_REMIX People need to relax in regards to this situation. I noticed that we international fans can be a bit dramatic in regards to these controversies. Crayon Pop isn't over at all. And the reason that has become their saving grace is because of the fact that they are "nugu" status. Because of their status in the industry, it's best to get all of the controversies out of the way now while they're new, rather than them establish a steady fandom, gain the attention of the public, get some popularity and then have a controversy like this and they catapult their career to the ground. An example would be T-ARA Ji Yeon. Even though Ji Yeon had that controversy with her stripping on a video camera, T-ARA was putting out good songs (for the most part) that grabbed the public's attention that they liked, so they gained a strong fandom and CCM became strong enough to cover the controversy (with a bullshit answer) . T-ARA was still new to the industry too at that time and was still of "nugu" status.

So, for people who casually like Crayon Pop or are hardcore fans of them, just wait. This will blow over unless we hear repeated things in regards to this and netizens start digging up stuff like they did for T-ARA's bullying controversy (and it gains more attention). Then you guys can start being concerned.

All this means for Crayon Pop right now is for:

1) Them to work a lot harder and pump out better songs so that they can establish a fandom, their company becomes stronger, and basically they can put out a bullshit answer.

2) For them to become a lot more careful. This means the CEO needs to stop doing dumb shit to gather "buzz" about Crayon Pop and get better advertising methods that doesn't put his girl group in danger. Also this means that he needs to sever all connections to the ilbe community since apparently he DOES have connection there and Crayon Pop is well-liked there.
Post subject: Re: Oh Damn.... [Instiz] Crayon Pop is no longer based Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 2:38 pm
Nova_REMIX I...what is going on...?

Post subject: Re: Okay, can we stop? Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:04 pm
Nova_REMIX I'm a part of a LOT of fandoms, but the main fandoms I stan are the YGE ones:

VIPs; Love hate relationship. I've met plenty of VIPs who are open to judgment and notice the faults of the BigBang members both on the K-POP sites and on Tumblr. Love them, but then there are some that I just can't stand and think BigBang is sent from glory and everyone else is underneath of them and even bash their own label mates.

Blackjacks. AKA FUCKING HOT MESS. As of right now, there IS no such thing as Blackjacks. More like "I'm biased to a member or two of 2NE1, and I hate the others." Like someone else stated before, before we had a lot of information in regards to CL's solo, there was a silly rumor going around that CL would have a solo album. So a lot of Bomshells and Daralings started attacking CL calling her the most AWFUL names saying that CL doesn't deserve anything before Bom or Dara do and coming up with stupid ass excuses as to why despite the fact that CL had NOTHING while Bom has 2 all-kill songs (one of them being a perfect all kill), and Dara had a solo song and COUNTLESS CFs (even to a point where she GAVE the Cass CF to CL). Meanwhile Minzy and CL had nothing. They even said 2NE1 should promote first "since we miss them all together," fully not being aware of the fact that this promotion is the SAME method Yang Hyn Suk did in 2011 (Bom getting a solo first before the actual 2NE1 promotions began). Fast forward, post-CL's song, Bomshells and Daralings were STILL bashing CL saying that she's "ruining 2NE1's image" after the song turned out to be a bust. Even netizens fully knew that CL was hurting her OWN image. Not fully of 2NE1's. 2NE1's comeback would still have hype regardless. So of course, CLassifieds/CLovers turned really vicious and started attacking Bomshells/Daralings. And then, it escalated to a point where CLassifieds/CLovers were even attacking Minzy because Minzy wasn't advertising CL's song like the rest of the members of YGE were (there were rumors that Minzy was going through a troubling time during the release of CL's song). However, CLassifieds/CLovers kinda did have a logical reasoning because Minzy was still tweeting as if she were in her own little world about her dog, the food she made for her family, etc. So right now I'm really not liking my fandom despite the fact that I am a Blackjack.

High Skoolers & HiHeels: Nothing to complain about. They're the chillest of the YGE fandoms.
Post subject: Re: Do you like your own fandom? Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:58 pm
Nova_REMIX What? WHY?!~ NO. TURTLEEEEEE... TT A TT
Post subject: Re: leaving to onehallyu till the forum stops squabbling Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:03 pm
Nova_REMIX I don't know if anyone cares about these two groups, but they did face head-to-head against each other, so to deter away from the anger that's been filling these forums lately, I'd like to kinda give an update. Last time when I checked in regards to these two girl groups (yes, atm I consider Sunny Hill a girl group), Dal★Shabet was beating Sunny Hill, but Dal★Shabet's advantage was that their song was very new on the charts, so they would place higher on the lesser charts (Bugs!~, Monkey3, etc.). Now that both songs are a bit older, this is a bit fairer of an update:

I'll start with the senior group so that would be Sunny Hill:

Melon - 20
MNet- 12
Bugs!~ - 7
Olleh - 4
Soribada - 6
Naver - 10
Daum - 6
Cyworld -12
Monkey3- 37

And as for Dal★Shabet:

Melon - 24
MNet - 15
Bugs!~ - 6
Olleh - 7
Soribada - 3
Naver - 9
Daum - 3
Cyworld - 14
Monkey3 - 50+

So basically they're neck and neck. Sunny Hill's doing better on some charts, while Dal★Shabet is doing better on others. Both songs actually have a lot of weaknesses to them. As for Sunny Hill, this is a disappointing song because it's pretty much an aegyo concept, and with those women at the age they are, for them to be doing aegyo is a bit...eh...On top of that, Sunny Hill was never the type of group that I would EVER think for them to do aegyo since they were actually a very interesting group with creative concepts and their songs ALWAYS had meaning. This song was definitely a downfall for them. And like I (and some other users in this forum) have stated, it seems like Jang Hyun took the creative spark that Sunny Hill had about them into the army.

As for Dal★Shabet, I've never really been a fan of them and they've never interested me really. I know Darlings are super over-protective about this girl group because they've been through a lot of shit, but I'm going to say this: This song is SUCH a generic song and the concept is no better. Like how many attractive legs have we seen in K-POP? Countless. There's nothing about this that makes Dal★Shabet stand out. To me, they're just another pretty girl group. Yes, I expect bashing. I'm prepared.

Anyway, I'm totally willing to listen to your thoughts. What do you guys think about this? And yes, I'll be reporting on 4Minute vs. Girl's Day vs. (possibly) 2NE1. :)
Post subject: Chart Update: Sunny Hill vs. Dal★Shabet Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:39 pm
Nova_REMIX
rodkrann wrote:Sunny Hill will do better in the long run, they've never flopped in korea

I don't disagree there. They have a stronger fandom and have been around longer. Currently, Sunny Hill's right above Dal★Shabet on Instiz, but IDK if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:44 pm
Nova_REMIX Seems so freaky that dal shabet is beating them.
They're really not. They're neck and neck on the charts. What I find more unsettling is the fact that a group from 2011 is able to compete with a group from 2007. Like WTF was LOEN Entertainment thinking when they let Sunny Hill come out with this concept? Aegyo? Seriously? I preferred "Is the White Horse Coming" to this.
Seems so freaky that dal shabet is beating them.

It's just the hype from the horny fans, it'll be over in the next week (2 weeks as max)
Possibly sooner. As soon as Girl's Day comes out with their new song, they'll completely forget about Dal★Shabet. Girl's Day is wayyyyy more popular than Dal★Shabet and by the looks of the teasers, it'll give uncle fans a lot more things to fap to.
Post subject: Re: Chart Update: Sunny Hill vs. Dal★Shabet Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:55 pm
Nova_REMIX Actor Lee Hyun Woo. He's a cutie.

Yay!~ Okay. You guys can move on with your lives. LOL
Post subject: Alright!~ CL scored another fanboy!~ Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:13 pm
Nova_REMIX
rodkrann wrote:He needs to back the fuck off >:(

LOL

CL be rackin' these oppars. Who's "ugly" now guys?
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:16 pm
Nova_REMIX lol CL fanboys are mostly actors and rappers. I love it.
She's actually got a nice range. Idols, athletes (of Korea and Japan) and governmental officials are starting to take notice of her too. Zico of course, and Ba Ro, VIXX's Ravi, and Teen Top's L. Joe (LOL That must've broken F(x)'s Luna's heart; I know how popular he is with idol girls in the industry).

And I find it ironic that people rag on CL for being "ugly," and yet, she's gaining the attention of some of the most prestigious and handsome actors of the industry.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:23 pm