Back to Top!
Search found 408 matches
CHARA mine is pronounced with the ch sound in the loch ness monster, not as in the word chair

i get that mistaken quite a bit
Post subject: How do you pronounce your username? Posted: Jul 17, 2013 @ 8:38 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
CHARA akp's new layout sucks, if i talk about that i would be beating a dead horse

but anyways, i'm here now, only under a different username

muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i'm dlitehitandrun
Post subject: Guise i finally decided to join this place Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 8:34 am
CHARA the one where i photoshopped boobs onto jonghyun, i originally submitted it as a joke

did the 5 of you who approve this want to see some moobs? ^_^*
http://aegyo.me/5Vf
Post subject: OMG i can't believe my selca got approved :P Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 9:44 am
CHARA
Brenda Song in The Suite Life was a mockery of the Asian people. She was an airhead that had no morals until they were taught to her by other, usually white characters.

i know this really isn't on topic, but isn't Brenda song's character in "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" more of a parody of Paris Hilton as opposed to a "mockery of asians" Since she played London Tipton, who was the daughter of a rich hotel owner, and a complete self centered airhead bimbo
i grew up watching this show and i've never seen anything about mocking asians, just mocking paris hilton if anything
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 10:10 am
CHARA Wtf is going on?
Post subject: Re: The mod situation Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 5:38 pm
CHARA We're looking for a few moderators to help keep the KPS forum growing in the right direction while we're busy working on the site and improving it. Although it's not required, we prefer users who have at least 500 points. Having more points doesn't mean you will have a higher chance of being selected.

The selection process will take 2 weeks. Applications are open to anyone until next Sunday. The following Sunday, we'll decide and choose 2-3 mods for a trial.

Who we are looking for Friendly, helpful and respects other users opinions.
Believes in an open discussion. Doesn't take other users opinions too seriously.
No abusing your mod powers or favoring users when you're a mod. We are not a hierarchy!
Actively engaged. Be informative. Greet new users, create new topics, reply to users, etc.
Very knowledgeable in one of these: k-pop, photography or fashion/beauty.
Can craft a post using all the bbcodes we currently have.
Knows where each topic belong in the forums. Aware of all the topic prefixes in each forum.
Follows the forum guidelines and takes action on those who seriously violate the rules.
Can distinguish a users post as being a joke or an insult to another user.
Won't change who they are after becoming a mod. Always be yourself!

Forum Moderator Application Please e-mail your applications to hello@kpopselca.com with the subject "Forum Moderator Application".
KPS Username:
What timezone are you in (PST, EST, etc.)?
What time are you usually on the forums?
Approximately, how many hours a week are you on the forums?
Which KPS forums do you visit the most?
Briefly explain why we should choose you as mod.

Do not submit your applications here. This topic is open for questions only.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m11ijhXgTw1r2rk5e.gif
Post subject: Re: Forum moderator applications are now open! Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 5:54 pm
CHARA
combover wrote:I bet Buddha knows all about the heart of the cards

this actually made me lol
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 8:14 pm
Jump to post Posted:
Global announcementJump to topic
CHARA You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:44 pm
CHARA ok, so when im bored i troll kpop fans on youtube, and i do that not by harassing people, but mentioning my honest opinion in the comments, since a lot of kpop fans can't handle criticism, they love to make quick assumptions
here are some of them i have gotten

"you are lonely and jealous because you don't have a boyfriend"

to debunk this one, i actually do have a boyfriend and no way in hell im jealous of a random internet person (they werent even accusing me of being jealous of an idol, it was some random other youtuber)

and another one (from sone)

"you're jealous because you can't dance at all"

actually i do dance, i dont legit dance anymore (as in like in a dance team), but im in color guard which is pretty much dancing with equipment

"you have no life and you have never achieved anything" (related to previous one)

yeah i have, last winter guard season i got 2nd place at state, and the year before i got first place, and i've placed in EVERY competition i've been in, including marching band. ( with one 3rd place, three 2nd places, and five 1st places just for winter guard and thats the most recent.

so see you guys, its not good to paint with a really broad brush.
Post subject: kpop fans be quick to judge... Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 5:47 pm
CHARA
Bromiscuous wrote:well if you're gonna troll expect that kind of response
but why come and make a thread defending yourself on a forum

yeah i know, i was just pointing out some people 's ignorance as opposed to defending myself, you know? (only in a way im defending myself here)
Post subject: Re: kpop fans be quick to judge... Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 6:47 pm
CHARA Would have been worst if she said "Is dat in Amewica?"
she's a friend of mine, and she isnt that dumb lol :P
well she isnt, she just is ignorant to geography and thats really it
I have friends and ain't that dumb too..
But geography could not save her life... it's good entertainment though...

Kinda like my cousin who said "If I go to Paris, will I get to visit France?"
I love her....
omg that reminds me, once i went up to my friend's little sister and i asked her to name a city in europe in 2 seconds

she just shouts "FRANCE!"
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 7:38 pm
CHARA only on the internet my "only 5 minutes more" turns into an hour and a half
Post subject: Re: Man, I'm dumb at night Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 7:52 pm
CHARA love me hey yayayaya
shubidubi shalalala
supaa novaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'm cl, the one and only baddest female

fantastic fantastic elastic elastic from ring ding dong

and Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?
from mama
Jump to post Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 3:41 pm
CHARA
Post subject: Re: Recommend me some male fashion Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 12:53 am
CHARA
sunggyuluver wrote:Shouldn't this be in the 18+ section?

oh yeah there is one here
CHARA
quiane28 wrote:I just want to ask because, If I try to not believing, my conscience act quickly & its like whispering something like be patience for everything....

no i dont, why would i?
anyways, i see you like dir en grey, i like you
Post subject: Re: Do you believe that God existed? Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:42 am
CHARA So my older brother is getting "married" (not really official) and he invited the family (me and so..). I have six brothers and sisters and I'm the second oldest after my forgotten brother. My parents pretend he doesn't exist and today we got the invitation and i think my mom realized that he was for real about this gay thing and she decided to go but then my dad told her she couldn't and threatened her. I didn't tell my dad that I want to go yet but should I go?

Should I support his homosexuality? Or should I not go because I don't want to ruin the good relationship with my dad, he pays for my studies and gives me a home, etc.

So what should I do? I think convincing my dad who is a very strict believer of the bible is very hard he thinks gays are unnatural and abandoned my brother after the excorcism on him "failed"..
Go.
this is your brother. You are his family, at the end of the day you should have each other's backs and support each other
he needs support, i know how difficult it is for someone in his situation, especially when his other family is unaccepting, it will probably mean more than you could imagine to him.
sorry to be blunt about this, but your dad is an ignorant cunt
Post subject: Re: Should I go to the wedding of my gay brother? Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:06 pm
CHARA does this mean we are all roommates?
Post subject: Re: The above poster is your roommate, how well do you get along? Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 3:17 pm
CHARA In front of you in a human centipede, how would you feel?

if you havent seen the movie, your mouth is stitched to the anus of the poster above you
Post subject: The poster above you is... Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 3:23 pm