Back to Top!
Search found 52 matches
TaShawol Hi there :) I have had an account on this before but i forgot my username and password...heh. I am a Shawol and my bias is Onew. He is pretty much my only bias (apart from the other SHINee members). I love every kpop group and artist out there, I'm not exactly fussy with kpop songs (i only hate around 5 songs so far). I have been a fan for 2 years but i was into jpop before kpop. I'm from Australia and I am currently being home schooled and...yeah. i'd say more but I'm lazy...Please be nice to me :)
Post subject: Hi~ Posted: Jul 23, 2014 @ 1:31 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
TaShawol I don't really care when my biases are sick unless it's major and i have Onew's Everybody poster and I love it but i get a little embarrassed when a friend see's it because he looks like he has a mono-brow and my friends can get judgmental at times...I was actually hoping to get Bling Bling's poster just because of it...
Post subject: Re: Reason(s) Why You're a Bad Fan Posted: Aug 05, 2014 @ 6:15 pm
TaShawol I like the song and i'm used to these kind of videos so overall i enjoyed it.
Post subject: Re: SPICA - I Did It Posted: Aug 07, 2014 @ 8:25 pm
TaShawol Welcome to kps! What state in Australia are you from?
Post subject: Re: Osu! Let's do this~ Posted: Aug 08, 2014 @ 11:34 pm
TaShawol I decided to make a thread for the show. I will update it with pics/gifs/info and most importantly subbed episodes (fingers crossed someone will keep subbing them lol). And of course we can discuss the episodes here

Seeing as you guys replied to my thread about episode one, the question is, would any of you like to be tagged when an episode is subbed and out? Let me know.

jac
suvizzz
ohailaurenn
sonni_daze
XxGamerGirlxX
cookiekk456

Tag me please :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official Hitmaker Thread Posted: Aug 12, 2014 @ 7:32 pm
TaShawol OMGGGGG!!! FEEEEEEELS FEEEELS FEEEEEEEEEEEELS! I really love the creepy sort of style with the heavy eye make up and the nose dangling piercing thingy. The dance was pretty awesome, i really look forward to seeing some covers and i am in love with the song. Long live Taeman.
Post subject: Re: Taemin - "Danger" Posted: Aug 17, 2014 @ 6:30 am
TaShawol Doesn't remind me of a dinosaur at all...
Post subject: Re: Jonghyun the stalker... Posted: Sep 04, 2014 @ 9:25 pm
TaShawol WELL GOD DAMN...THANK YOU LORDY LORD! Jump to forumJump to topic
TaShawol That was really good! I want to hear more  <3  
Post subject: Re: Red Velvet " HAPPINESS" Cover Posted: Sep 15, 2014 @ 11:11 pm
TaShawol
Post subject: Possibly the best commercial out there... Posted: Sep 15, 2014 @ 5:42 pm
TaShawol
TonyTonyChopper wrote:OMG, rofl
"It's a swing wing, a fun thing"
IT'S A WHAT?!
Post subject: Re: Possibly the best commercial out there... Posted: Sep 16, 2014 @ 10:27 pm
TaShawol Taemin- Play me, Ace, Wicked...THE WHOLE EP.
GOT7- I like you, Like oh, Bad behaviour (i think that's the eng name)
Toheart- You're my lady
SNSD/TTS- Wait a minute, Adrenaline
f(x)- Milk, Spit it out
Exo- Thunder
Taeyang- Love you to death
15&- Can't hide it
2NE1- WHOLE CRUSH ALBUM! MY FAVOURITE ALBUM! wooooooop
Post subject: Re: Favourite non-titles of 2014 so far? Posted: Sep 28, 2014 @ 3:23 am
TaShawol Taemin happened  :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Did anything good even happen this year? Posted: Sep 29, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
TaShawol Why am i having so much fun doing this  <3
Post subject: Re: Click and Drag: Create Your Own SM Scandal Posted: Sep 29, 2014 @ 10:48 pm
TaShawol #Savejonghyun!
Post subject: Re: SAVE JONGHYUN T_T Posted: Sep 30, 2014 @ 3:48 am
TaShawol When i order on kpop mart it usually takes 1 week to ship and takes 2 weeks after that to arrive but i ordered 3 things 2 days ago and it is shipped already so..? I've only bought 1 thing on kpoptown but i didnt really keep up with the info. I live in australia though.
Post subject: Re: Which site has faster shipping? Posted: Oct 07, 2014 @ 3:42 pm
TaShawol When i order on kpop mart it usually takes 1 week to ship and takes 2 weeks after that to arrive but i ordered 3 things 2 days ago and it is shipped already so..? I've only bought 1 thing on kpoptown but i didnt really keep up with the info. I live in australia though.
Did they give you a shipping code or something? How did you know when it shipped?  They send you an email when it's shipped. You can also just go to your order list on the site and it will say whether it has been shipped or not.
This is kpop marts expected delivery schedule:
Small packet air mail normally takes
-asian countries: 2~3 weeks
-north american regions: 3~4 weeks
-european region: 4 weeks
-south american region: 4 weeks
-middle east region: 3~4 weeks
EMS takes 2~7 working days to most countries.
Post subject: Re: Which site has faster shipping? Posted: Oct 07, 2014 @ 4:14 pm
TaShawol I had a dream that i was a 2NE1 member...and that Jackson from got7 was too.  He ended up being in a gay scandal.
I woke up laughing. 
Post subject: Re: Do you have dreams with kpop stars in them? Posted: Oct 09, 2014 @ 5:25 pm
TaShawol Well that sucks.  Just when you thought this year couldn't get any worse...thanks sm.
Post subject: Re: Luhan Files a Suit Against SM to Terminate Contract Posted: Oct 09, 2014 @ 6:05 pm
TaShawol You have no idea how many times i say this to people in my everyday life now...it just works...
Post subject: Re: I love this video so much, RapMon wins Posted: Oct 10, 2014 @ 6:38 pm