Back to Top!
Search found 3 matches
Luhanismine_88 Singer IU is taking on the role of a main character in a drama once again.

She is currently preparing for her comeback in TV dramas with the new KBS miniseries, “Beautiful Man,” which will air mid-next month. One of the “Beautiful Man” production personnel said on StarIN – Edaily that “We have had many candidates for the role and had a meeting with the producers… Currently we are in the final stages of discussion with IU about the part.”

The role IU is discussing is that of the female lead, Kim Bo Tong, which means ‘normal.’ Just as her name suggests, she is an extremely normal, yet oddly lovable girl who has a crush on Dokgo Mate, the bastard child of MG Group. The actor for Dokgo Mate was decided early on as actor Jang Geun Suk. Actor Lee Jang Woo will be playing David Choi, who must fight Dokgo Mate for a spot in Bo Tong’s (IU’s) heart.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/12/iu-will-star-in-beautiful-man-with-jang-geun-suk/

I see, So IU will make her comeback in drama. What was the last series of IU where she was the leading role?
Post subject: IU Will Star in “Beautiful Man” with Jang Geun Suk Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 1:25 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
mentallyill "Lee Soon Shin is the best"
Besides that, IU should focus on her singing career more, she just had a comeback. But if this is what she wants to do..looks like I'm going to have to put this drama on my what to watch list. It has Jang Geun Suk so I hope this drama will be better than her last one she was in.
Post subject: Re: IU Will Star in “Beautiful Man” with Jang Geun Suk Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 2:13 am
kindergartenkid I'll watch it when it airs >:D
Post subject: Re: IU Will Star in “Beautiful Man” with Jang Geun Suk Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 2:15 am
Page 1 of 1