Back to Top!
Search found 107 matches
littlejay Hello Hienwa,

I would like to be a moderator here because I am one of those very good well behaved users that came from AKP. All the users here would agree that I'm the nicest/friendliest person here. Please make me mod when you are done designing the mod panel. Thank you.
Post subject: My moderator application Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 11:43 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
minkwon2 Bom's very overrated when it comes to singing. I've seen so many blackjacks call her one of the best singers in kpop, but that just isn't true. I'm not an expert at all when it comes to vocals, but she can't even connect notes and she has almost no breath support at all, and strains soo much. I doubt her technique with pitch is very good either.

I think Kyung is underrated when it comes to rapping. When people think about rapping in Block B, most just think about Zico and thats all. But Kyung has plenty of experience in composing, writing lyrics, and freestyle rapping, just as Zico does. And when he raps, he has extremely fluid flow.
Post subject: Re: Underrated/Overrated idols in terms of talent Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 1:31 pm
Kanonno Nine Muses are underrated as fuck.
Post subject: Re: Underrated/Overrated idols in terms of talent Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 1:46 pm
Kyonkun f(x)'s Luna... so underrated T.T
Jump to post Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 1:33 pm
devilvp The moment when you know so many under-appreciated artists (idols or not) and you don't know who to name...
I'll stick with idols:

Dongwoo http://25.media.tumblr.com/25a3b92d0f39a900b8b6d7e4d678d6d2/tumblr_mnd8jtGq5N1s0zutgo5_250.jpg
If you follow Infinite then you'll know how talented Dongwoo is but outside of the fandom, his skills aren't recognized especially his dancing.
He's an amazing dancer but whenever Infinite is asked to dance, Dongwoo wouldn't even hesitate and get Hoya to dance instead of him because he knows how hard Hoya works & whenever there are polls or such , Dongwoo & Hoya are never included...
His singing & rapping is also not appreciated.

Taeil http://25.media.tumblr.com/4d5ce2797c2c2cd816be7296c3844860/tumblr_mlxm4nBljV1s90s52o1_250.gif
How many of you have heard of Taeil, let alone his vocals?
He's one of the BEST singers ever but he's the least popular member of Block B and BB aren't huge as well so Taeil rarely gets the time to let his vocals shine through -
Dear IS2: please get your shit together and get Taeil on this show so he show off his divine vocals.

Taeil's solo- Where Are You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX2LDuWF4XU

Eunkwang : Need I say more?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccn1x_PUPk8

Actually BTOB's vocals are amazing- They always randomly sing and harmonize & rap out of nowhere- BTOB Diary & B+ Diary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83rxTYKA3Eo

DGNA The Boss...I wish they'll come back :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciarbfmYSgI
Post subject: Re: Underrated/Overrated idols in terms of talent Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 1:59 pm
rodkrann So I was basically doing nothing, just playing some music. Had shuffle on, and the next song that starts playing...

omfg that song T.T
Post subject: omfg Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 9:15 pm
rananicolee
minkwon2 wrote:
I'm sorry Yoona, you're pretty and all, but you have the smile of the devil

She's Satan. That's why.
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (The Most fab place on KPS) Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 9:20 pm
minkwon2
Waffles wrote:I like Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, & Sooyoung the most

lol, you just listed my top 5 members <3
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (The Most fab place on KPS) Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 9:30 pm
rodkrann

That's why :serious:
Post subject: Re: ZELO Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 9:35 pm
sunggyuluver He doesn't care about us. lol
Post subject: Re: What do you think johnnys thoughts are? Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 6:44 am
Melons
Waffles wrote:
Melons wrote:
Waffles wrote:We're both food

<3

seriously this topic is irrelevant. STAHP.

Sometimes people have you with me :lol:

#DEAD
Post subject: Re: Melons. Yeah Melons ;) Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:28 am
colgate (need haircut)

Post subject: I luff you filter. Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:39 am
flawlessangel This is not from me.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkgl01

* This is what I had posted on Diadem, which was deleted multiple times by the mods and the founder. I'm done arguing with them, and I'm done with Diadem. They've left me with no choice but to post this fan account here on Twitter: *

So here is my experience and account of what happened at T-ara N4's first American performance at Palms Pool in Las Vegas:

I got there at 12 pm, where I found two other Queens waiting at the front of the stage. I joined them and we spotted T-ara several times in the crowd and in the VIP section. After about 3 hours of waiting, Chris Brown finally appeared on the stage and performed his set. I am not sure where he went after his performance but it's possible that he left the pool party. After another hour of waiting, T-ara N4 appeared on stage and performed Countryside Life. Just as I feared, they received very mixed reactions from the crowd. We were the only ones who were really cheering them on and it was extremely awkward. Most people were just silent and confused. Some girls in the crowd even told them to get off the stage. It was totally the wrong crowd for them to perform for. The hardcore partying and hip hop crowd there did not expect to see an unknown (in America) girl group show up randomly and perform a song in Korean. Chris Brown didn't even show up to perform his part. The DJ cut them off abruptly, which angered T-ara, especially Eunjung, but they were allowed to finish their performance after that awkward moment. At the end of the performance, Eunjung reached out and grabbed our hands because we were the only Queens there to support them. After their performance, they regrouped at an area by the pool where they appeared to be really embarassed and upset (yes, there was some crying). That was when I approached Jiyeon and asked her to sign my shirt again, took a picture with Eunjung and had the opportunity to speak with Dani, where she told me how upset they were. The DJ later apologized and they were allowed back on stage to perform again, where the crowd was a little bit more supportive, but it was still really awkward. Their mood did not change after the second performance. They still seemed embarassed and upset and they quickly retreated to a private room. That was the last I saw of them.

I have mixed emotions right now. The Queen in me is ecstatic that I got to meet T-ara again but I feel really sad about what happened to them today. This just shows that CCM is rushing their American debut without doing any research. I really hope they don't have to go through another embarassing experience like that again.
Post subject: T-ARA N4 interrupted by the DJ, Eunjung cried TLDR Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:47 am
t-errorist
Waffles wrote:
t-errorist wrote:i just woke up too :3 hay everyone

I woke up 3 hours ago. It was 8am. I don't know why I keep getting up early when I don't have to.

well i probably would have gotten up at that time but i feell asleep like at 3 am x.x
Post subject: Re: The sky palace (The Most fab place on KPS) Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:09 am
shishkebabz After, yeah.
But if they keep doing it, then they don't (ie. Park Bom, she has a low body-image I think, poor girl).

I would never consider doing PS so I can't answer the second part of your question.
Post subject: Re: Do people with Plastic Surgery find themselves attractive? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:16 am
yoonrikai
No words required
Post subject: Re: Rain preparing for a comeback with Psy... Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:55 am
Truekma ermmm Rain is god, how can they talk like that? >:{

also I don't want that to happen :sad:
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:55 am
Micky In 2002, Jung Ji Hoon debuted with the album Bad Guy where he was introduced to the media through his stage name, Rain. The album's title was "Bad Guy" and was followed by "Handshake". After his first album, in 2003, he made his television debut in the KBS drama, Sang Doo! Let's Go To School. Following the success of his debut as a singer and actor, Rain released his second album, How to Avoid The Sun, and released the title song "Ways to Avoid the Sun."

In 2004, he starred in the popular drama called Full House with one of Korea's most popular actresses, Song Hye Kyo. The drama had viewer ratings of over 42,7% for every episode.[4] It was broadcasted in various other countries including the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Turkey, Morocco, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Israel, Cambodia and the United States. His performance in the drama won him the Best Actor Award at the KBS Acting Awards.

His third album, It's Raining (2004), sold over 1 million copies in Asia. According to a report by Rain's previous agency JYP Entertainment to the Korea Culture & Content Agency, It's Raining topped the charts in all of the following countries as of December 29, 2005: Japan (100,000 copies), China (500,000 copies), Taiwan (70,000 copies), Thailand (150,000 copies), Indonesia (50,000 copies), and South Korea (154,000 copies), for a combined total of 1,074,000 units sold.

Rain's fourth album, Rain's World, was released in Korea on October 14, 2006.
He acted in his first film, I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK, directed by Park Chan-wook. The film won the Alfred Bauer Award at the 57th Berlin International Film Festival,and was selected as the opening film for the Hong Kong International Film Festival. Also, Rain was nominated for and won Best New Actor at the 43rd Baeksang Awards.

Rain released his first Japanese album, Eternal Rain on September 13, 2006. His concert at the Tokyo Dome on May 25, 2007 attracted nearly 40,000 people. Rain was the first Korean artist to perform at the Tokyo Dome, the largest auditorium in Japan.
United States

On October 16, 2008, Rain released his fifth Korean album, Rainism. Rain released "Love Story", as the first single from the album with the MV starring Korean Actress Ha Ji-Won, shortly followed by the single, "Rainism". On November 24, 2008, The Commission of Youth Protection judged Rain's album, Rainism, inappropriate for people under 19 years old because of the song "Rainism". In "Rainism", the lyrics (translated from Korean) "Trembling inside your shaking body is my magic stick/Feeling the impassable limit of the body shake" were considered problematic due to their phallic and sexual references. Rain has re-released a "clean version" of "Rainism" shortly after, but instead of changing the original album's contents, he has labeled a sticker that deemed "Rainism" inappropriate for those under 19 years old.

In 2008, he acted in his first American film, the Wachowski Brothers-directed Speed Racer, where he played Racer Taejo Togokahn. He made his starring role debut in Ninja Assassin (2009), as the main character Raizo. Ninja Assassin was directed by James McTeigue, and produced by Joel Silver and the Wachowski brothers. The project was inspired by the ninja scenes featured from Speed Racer, in which Rain had impressed the Wachowskis with his portrayal as a fighter. He won the Biggest Badass Award at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards because of his performance in Ninja Assassin.

On April 6, 2010, Rain released a special mini-album titled Back to Basic including the singles "Love Song", with the MV starring Korean actress Han Ye-seul and "Hip Song". From late September to early December 2010, Rain starred in TV drama The Fugitive: Plan B (Korean: 도망자).

On September 23, Rain announced that he would enlist in the military on October 11. He reported for 21 months of compulsory military service at the 306th Army draft camp in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do province. 13th In March 2012, he was transferred to the Defense Media Agency of the Ministry of National Defense in Yongsan-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul. In April he was appointed Honorary Ambassador of Military.

Rain will be discharged from the Korean military service 10 July 2013.
Post subject: Official 비 Rain Thread Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:35 pm
timpa American hip-Hop fans PLUS Cutesy Korean girl group singing in Korean while dressed up pretending to be hip-hop style.

Anyone who could not see this was a train wreck coming from a mile away must be blind.
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:59 am
huhlo
legitthough wrote:DP.

Photoshop me with Beyonce. omg.

She outshines you so hard.
Post subject: Re: Post Your Face and I'll Photoshop You With Your Bias Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:19 am