Back to Top!
Search found more than 2078 matches
kissingkeke
Parco wrote:i can't

:lol:

V is a diva. LOL
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 24, 2013 @ 9:38 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
kissingkeke
alex wrote:Why are you waiting for the MV when 12hours ago they said the time of the release will be on May 28 at noon? which is in 11 hours from now...there's no delay or anything,the time of the release was never midnight...

I thought I was the only one that got that. LOL
Post subject: Re: No CL?? WTF Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 1:50 pm
kissingkeke Hello VIPs. I just found this forum thanks to someone from the AKP. I don't know some of you but I recognize a few of you. Just wanted to drop and say hello again
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 1:43 pm
kissingkeke Hello VIPs. I just found this forum thanks to someone from the AKP. I don't know some of you but I recognize a few of you. Just wanted to drop and say hello again

Good to have you here!

Thank you! I'm glad to be here. I was wondering where everyone went. No one said anything so I just figured what the hell I'll stay on AKP but someone informed me on there that most AKP users came here. LOL
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 2:49 pm
kissingkeke Hello Blackjacks! Happy to see some of you here. I was wondering where everyone had gone to since so few ppl came back to AKP. Even though they're still making changes some ppl have come back. Glad to see some new and old faces.
hey there ^^most of us came here until everything is fixed over there ..it would be a shame if CL's MV is out and we have no place to fangirl over it .
it seems like most of them went to sleep now hehe

LOL. It really would be. I'm so happy and excited for CL. It has been a longtime in the making for this. I'm def. going to spazz out. :grin:
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 3:24 pm
kissingkeke

Good to have you here!

Thank you! I'm glad to be here. I was wondering where everyone went. No one said anything so I just figured what the hell I'll stay on AKP but someone informed me on there that most AKP users came here. LOL

Most AKP users came here, but pretty much all of the people from the AKP Bigbang thread are still over there, so you'd need to go there to talk to them. I'm using both about equally at the moment I think, but that thread is my home so I won't be leaving it any time soon.

Well I see why most ppl came here. It's a lot easier to do at the moment as far as posting and liking. They still have a lot of kinks to get on this new AKP forum. But I also use that one as well. Hopefully it won't take much loner but I'm def. not holding my breath.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 3:28 pm
kissingkeke Well I see why most ppl came here. It's a lot easier to do at the moment as far as posting and liking. They still have a lot of kinks to get on this new AKP forum. But I also use that one as well. Hopefully it won't take much loner but I'm def. not holding my breath.

It's definitely easier here, but I don't think many people who live in the artist threads are willing to give them up because of how many pages they have. It's much more stable here and better in terms of likes etc, but there are notifications there and not here... neither are perfect right now. AKP is improving pretty much daily but I think it will take a while to iron out all of the issues and start implementing the other features. I only go there for the BB thread right now, for everything else I come here. I do actually really like it here, but I like being with those VIPs so I am happy to use both.

The downvoting there outside the artist threads is ridiculous though. There is really no point in going in the main forums.

Agreed. Especially the down vote button. Once ppl start coming back it's going to be hell. Especially for trolls. They are going to rape the hell out that unlike button. I can see it now.
Post subject: Re: Official BIG BANG Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 3:44 pm
kissingkeke Hello Blackjacks! Happy to see some of you here. I was wondering where everyone had gone to since so few ppl came back to AKP. Even though they're still making changes some ppl have come back. Glad to see some new and old faces.
Hey keke! you found us!! =D most of us have came over here because we couldnt spazz properly with the bugs at akp. tho i dont feel like going back.... i think this is our new home <3 cant wait to spazz about chae^^

HEY! I know. I was wondering what most ppl were going to do. This very well could be our new home but I'm still waiting to see what AKP does once all the kinks are out. I can't wait for CL's video.
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 3:31 pm
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 2:44 pm
kissingkeke waaa less than two hours left! Who's ready?! I'm ready! lol :lol:

@kissingkeke hi~! *hugs* Glad you found us! ^-^

Cl looks absolutely amazing in those pictures! I'm dying right now. I just want to see the mv, the song, the fashion, and the sets!! I'm going to die lol

Thank you! *hughs* I'm happy I found you guys too. CL looks AMAZING. I'm really excited to see the video and these new pictures are beautfiul <3
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:43 pm
kissingkeke I LOVE it. CL you better SLAY!!!
Post subject: Re: CL'S BACK!!!!! Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:12 pm
kissingkeke JEREMY SCOTT ‏@IMJEREMYSCOTT 1m

MY BABY BOO CL! DON'T WORRY, THIS SCOTT IS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! GET 'EM BADDEST GIZIBE! #CLtheBaddestGZB

Ppl might not like Jeremy Scott or his clothes but he is a supporter of 2NE1 and CL. He goes hard for them and this makes me happy. Glad he is on our team. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the video! I can't wait to see her perform this live.
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:25 pm
kissingkeke CL did that for real. I'm so proud of her.
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:43 pm
kissingkeke 130528 Real Time Music Chart Rankings (1PM #1 on Melon/MNET/Bugs/NAVER/OLLEH)

MELON (1PM) #1 [MOST IMPORTANT]

MNET (1PM) #1

Naver (1PM) #1

OLLEH (1PM) #1

Bugs (1PM) #1

Monkey 3 (1PM) #4

Soribada (1PM) #4

Daum (1PM) NOT UPDATED YET

Cyworld — No Access to Overseas IPs

Source: MNet monkey3 soribada melon bugs naver olleh

Compiled and Reuploaded by staff@ygladies.com
Post subject: CL's 'The Baddest Female' on realtime charts Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:46 pm
kissingkeke I still can't believe they signed to YG. On Kpopstar, he didn't dislike them, but he preferred that other kid more. Just from what I've noticed.

Agreed. But they said they went with YG because of the freedom he gives his artist as far as music goes and not to mention they liked the success of Lee Hi. And yes those are their words. Not verbatim but just about.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 8:51 pm
kissingkeke
jemtop wrote:I am the best all over again :D The "arrogantness" is too awesome

I’m not lonely, every night, get right.

what you trying to say here, CL? :serious: hehe

That she's with Teddy. LOL
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 10:03 pm
kissingkeke That's our Dara. Always the biggest 2NE1 fan girl.
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 10:32 pm
kissingkeke Oh Yeah. Trolls are going to have a good time since AKP put the negative button in place. Sometimes I wonder if AKP is the biggest troll on that msg board. They knew exactly what they were doing when they decided to add that feature. LOL
Post subject: Re: I try to be nice and people are assholes Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 10:38 pm
kissingkeke Oh Yeah. Trolls are going to have a good time since AKP put the negative button in place. Sometimes I wonder if AKP is the biggest troll on that msg board. They knew exactly what they were doing when they decided to add that feature. LOL
i remember johnny saying he was looking forward to it or smth

SMH.
Post subject: Re: I try to be nice and people are assholes Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 10:44 pm
kissingkeke I think this is true for anyone who speaks a different language. You're just not comfortable yet that's all.
Jump to post Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 12:13 am