Back to Top!
Search found more than 9440 matches
immaberockinthis-ish YOUGUYS OMYYYYY FREAKKIN GAWDDDDDDD WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!!!! LOOOK ATT HER!!!!! SHIT
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:34 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
immaberockinthis-ish http://i.imgur.com/FlM0HyP.png
http://i.imgur.com/aLb9Ugg.jpg
“We can’t wait to hear CL’s new solo track from FAULT Fav’s/Cover Stars’ 2NE1 ( FAULT Issue 12 photographed by Giuliano Bekor and styled by Avo Yermagyan) single out tomorrow!”

“FAULT Magazine We are too Alonso Delevingne and Eva Benitez the ladies of 2NE1 are just lovely and one of our favourite shoots! Wishing CL all the best!”

Source: Fault Magazine
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:39 pm
neonarmy111 YOUGUYS OMYYYYY FREAKKIN GAWDDDDDDD WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!!!! LOOOK ATT HER!!!!! SHIT

i know o my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, like are u serious u call this girl ugly , ur blind , she is so gorgous T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T , i cant , i really cant!!!! my feels are gone now!!!!
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:45 pm
neonarmy111 [/quote]

i love this one , she is so beautiful, CL can i marry you and Ji please hahahahhaha :smooch: :smooch:

she is such a queen
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:47 pm
immaberockinthis-ish YOUGUYS OMYYYYY FREAKKIN GAWDDDDDDD WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!!!! LOOOK ATT HER!!!!! SHIT

i know o my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, like are u serious u call this girl ugly , ur blind , she is so gorgous T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T , i cant , i really cant!!!! my feels are gone now!!!!
IKR!!!!!!! SHES GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:48 pm
immaberockinthis-ish

IKR!!!!!!! SHES GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG

i meet you in the afterlife cause i know we wont live after this !!!!, her video is gonna kill me just for show , OMG!!!!
SEEE YA THERE BABE!!! STAY CLASSY!~
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:02 pm
msoulpr3 waaa less than two hours left! Who's ready?! I'm ready! lol :lol:

@kissingkeke hi~! *hugs* Glad you found us! ^-^

Cl looks absolutely amazing in those pictures! I'm dying right now. I just want to see the mv, the song, the fashion, and the sets!! I'm going to die lol
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:12 pm
immaberockinthis-ish waaa less than two hours left! Who's ready?! I'm ready! lol :lol:

Cl looks absolutely amazing in those pictures! I'm dying right now. I just want to see the mv, the song, the fashion, and the sets!! I'm going to die lol

yaya your here! ikr shes kiling me!
damn........ im about to pass out its 2 am ovaa here >.<
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:19 pm

yup,I don't want to miss this at all! :embarassed: Queen CL<33 she's killing all of us lol

ooh you must be tired! I guess I'm lucky since I only have to stay up until 11 pm
eat sugar! coffee! energy drinks! lol any caffeine to help you stay up!
by the way is alex hanging out around here?
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:34 pm

Thank you! *hughs* I'm happy I found you guys too. CL looks AMAZING. I'm really excited to see the video and these new pictures are beautfiul <3

Beautiful indeed :D Are you staying up with us until the mv is released?
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:47 pm
immaberockinthis-ish waaa less than two hours left! Who's ready?! I'm ready! lol :lol:

yup,I don't want to miss this at all! :embarassed: Queen CL<33 she's killing all of us lol

ooh you must be tired! I guess I'm lucky since I only have to stay up until 11 pm
i got the food side covered. i think i'll watch it and then crash haha
lol nooo idea~ i think shes disappeared. we we're on twitter too so im keepin updated!
ill see what shes doin~

&&
http://image.music.naver.net/photo/source/000/066/66313.jpg
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:46 pm
Kyoko Poor T-ARA, I want to give them the biggest hug. :(
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 4:12 pm
immaberockinthis-ish 1 hour to gooo people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this feels like the longest wait EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*^^*
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:53 pm
UpInTheSky
immaberockinthis-ish wrote:1 hour to gooo people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*^^*

An hour? Deathhhh!
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:54 pm
immaberockinthis-ish
UpInTheSky wrote:
immaberockinthis-ish wrote:1 hour to gooo people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*^^*

An hour? Deathhhh!

IM HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:55 pm
msoulpr3

Thank you! *hughs* I'm happy I found you guys too. CL looks AMAZING. I'm really excited to see the video and these new pictures are beautfiul <3

Beautiful indeed :D Are you staying up with us until the mv is released?

Hell yeah I am. Blacjack's have waited long enough. There will be no sleep tonight. LOL

lol well said. We've all waited long enough. one hour is nothing hahaha XD
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:11 pm
msoulpr3

i got the food side covered. i think i'll watch it and then crash haha
lol nooo idea~ i think shes disappeared. we we're on twitter too so im keepin updated!
ill see what shes doin~

&&
http://image.music.naver.net/photo/source/000/066/66313.jpg

*dies* so dazzling!
Maybe I should keep a tab open on twitter just in case ? to see everyone's reaction lol everyone is going to spazz
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:10 pm
msoulpr3 1 hour to gooo people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this feels like the longest wait EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *^^*

WOOT WOOT! But I'm keeping myself distracted until 11 so it'll go by faster >-< it does feel like forever. We've been waiting for sooo long and this hour is making all of us be anxious lolol
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:13 pm
immaberockinthis-ish 1 hour to gooo people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this feels like the longest wait EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *^^*

WOOT WOOT! But I'm keeping myself distracted until 11 so it'll go by faster >-< it does feel like forever. We've been waiting for sooo long and this hour is making all of us be anxious lolol
my eyes are gonna close any minute.....
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:17 pm
vic2

my username was the same, but i never posted lmao
ijust went lurking, but i was active the day before akp went under this
big transformation...but the i found her :D

Ohh, get it. I tried to be just a lurker before, I couldn't! Somebody had to defend our girls lol
Found her?!?! You mean... this forum?

LMFAOOO! omg i meant "then i found the FORUM! typo...
but yeah wasn't often on the side and when i saw how the
blackjacks would defend our girls i never worried.
But i regret for not being active earlier!!! :( but oh well
Ah, you don't need to regret anything, really. Forums can be addicting... But, in fact, should've joined us. I remember when BJs used to run AKP, but then, out of the blue, we got weak T.T Almost everyone was gone.
Post subject: Re: Official♠♥ 2NE1♦♣ Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:21 pm