Back to Top!
Search found more than 9440 matches
Nova_REMIX Is it funny that I saw this post from Tumblr from K-POP Selca's Tumblr?

But yeah. Seriously. You spent all your budget money YG to get Ash Stymest? They should've spent it to prevent it from being on par with SME boxes and 2NE1 getting the F(x) treatment. WTF? What were they even going for? What WAS the storyline or lesson 2NE1 was trying to teach in this MV because I don't see it.

I feel cheated too.

But goddamn Minzy slays.
Post subject: Re: 2NE1- Gotta Be You MV Posted: May 20, 2014 @ 5:14 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Jac The parents already talked about this.
They said it's the media making something sexual of a situation that wasn't at all and that they trust their daughter.

I have to say I agree with them.
Willow is overly mature for her age and she is fully clothed.
It was posted on instagram so there were other people there.
This dude is really good friends with her brother.
They were probably just hanging out and someone snapped a photo.
Jump to post Posted: May 21, 2014 @ 8:18 am
4SONENiaJack hai
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: Apr 13, 2014 @ 10:07 pm
CatGeneration
mxg07 wrote:Here is the video!!

now, what does everybody think of the video?

I for one, like the song but as for the video...I don't get it. I hope I'm not the only one

Well the song's awesome :lol:
And I just liked the colors and the hot model in the MV
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 21, 2014 @ 10:42 am
Owlsarecool15 I liked the song, but the MV is meh to me.
Post subject: Re: Official ♠ ♥ 2NE1 ♦ ♣ Thread Posted: May 21, 2014 @ 10:48 am
mxg07 Here is the video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdKTgwffmdo

now, what does everybody think of the video?

I for one, like the song but as for the video...I don't get it. I hope I'm not the only one
No you aren't alone xD
I was waiting for something different and not so colorful but it's an ok MV...nothing impressive but it's still nice to see that YG almost kept his promise...I really wanna see the GBHunplugged MV though...

Idk if this MV has a story,but i have to say that the girls acted exactly like how we did when GBY was released.The tune seems like a happy ,energetic one at least for the chorus part but the lyrics are so damn sad lol...So they MV is full of colors and all but they have no expression..The contrast between the flashy colors and the coldness/sadness in emotions..i guess..lol

Also,the supermarket set..We see the guy being in front of the microphone/talking ,then holding money packs then throw the money on the table and u see a money shower above Dara...Cl is looking through the hole then later he does the same..Idk,does this reflect on themselves? I can't seem to find a meaning lol...Minzy is the house cleaning department lol..should we find subliminal messaged on the packages?"Now or later"? idk lol

Thank you! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one.

I did see that minzy is shopping or something in the cleaning department. and for some reason, I thought since the chorus was has a good beat, I was thinking of them jumping up and down or something. But yeah, i noticed the boxes had different sayings..well idk about the video but the song is good :)
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 21, 2014 @ 10:28 am
Sweetdiabolic kissingkeke neonarmy111 mirusako remember when I said BTS would go to US this year? I guess I was right. I hope they enjoy the trip. They must be excited <3

ENG videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8K9xPk4Y3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ5BasuVgMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9lq53YUXZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Sds4m3rv4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJm1OB1zefU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaw-XEn2Fyw
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: May 23, 2014 @ 1:41 am
MirUsako TAEYANG - NEW ALBUM "RISE" TEASER SPOT
Post subject: Taeyang - Rise Posted: May 27, 2014 @ 7:03 am
boa578
Post subject: 2NE1- Gotta Be You (Dance Version) Posted: May 27, 2014 @ 6:05 am
tdz94 D-do you know how happy this makes me, gosh. Why couldn't this have been the official version T.T
Post subject: Re: 2NE1- Gotta Be You (Dance Version) Posted: May 27, 2014 @ 6:42 am
KrisTheNoonaSlayer These people fucking piss me off.
You can only read so much of this kind of crap and ignore it before you're just like
OK, seriously people? Stop talking about shit like you know anything about what's going on. That comment about Kris trying to make Luhan leave with him, WTF? Lol who's asshole did that person grab that out of..?
So annoying.
Post subject: Re: Should SM continue EXO as 11? Posted: May 28, 2014 @ 5:34 am
ennexD kpopper for 6 years...STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY THAT REPRESENTS K-NETZ....
Jump to post Posted: May 28, 2014 @ 7:10 am
Yaayanee LOL Most of the comments are about how the female acting sucks and not about their actual CHARACTERIZATION blows too. This actually happens to female characters overall and not just for Korean shows; where often their main source of dialogue revolves around men and problems/love with men, and you rarely find movies/shows where this isn't the case. I forgot the exact name of the study/test, but there's this (assuming feminist) test that went through shows and movies to see how often female characters are shown to talk about ANYTHING other than men. Hell, seems easy enough, but so many failed because a large chunk of them could only get the woman talking about men and not about their jobs, hobbies, interests, kids, even in all-female/mostly-female casts. But Hollywood is getting better with that.

8. [+78, -9] I think the scriptwriters need to take another look at how they're portraying female characters instead of treating them like accessories necessary for making love stories happen. Whether the drama's about law or medicine, female characters are always delegated to the same role of being confused before helplessly falling in love and somehow finding a happy ending. They always get everything they want without effort.

Most sensible comment.

It comes down to mostly male directors/producers thinking chicks always want to talk about their dick and with production teams thinking the audience doesn't want to watch stories about women that doesn't also involve men. Even though the audience should be roughly 50% female and both genders probably don't mind watching either gender for the most part.
Post subject: Re: Female k-drama characters criticized for lack of development Posted: May 29, 2014 @ 8:04 am
boa578 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ao0rbkB6Si4/U4bcs41U0hI/AAAAAAAAudM/rlSjk-X2v-M/s1600/2014052522547278593_1_99_20140529105004.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ks7qW_VOCq0/U4bctFn57GI/AAAAAAAAudQ/rNWSCIa3SKw/s1600/2014052522547278593_2_99_20140529105004.jpg

Article: Female characters fall behind fast moving dramas

Source: Ize via Naver

Article talks about the lack of development in female characters compared to the variety in genres and interests/professions of the male characters.

New Leaf: Park Min Young's character is the cliche 'fate-like' romance where she chances upon her love interests while the other male characters have other interests and obligations outside of romance like their work in the court. She spends her time being falling in love and being jealous over 'Kim Suk Joo'.

You're All Surrounded: Lee Seung Gi is busy working with his investigation team as well as investigating his mother's murder while Go Ara is involved in, like always, romance related activities like randomly kissing the bare chest of Eun Dae Goo, not having the credentials for her job, and putting her passion before her actual skills.

Doctor Stranger: Lee Jong Suk is a prodigious doctor and shows himself being a professional in his field while his lover Jin Se Yeon remains as his love interest and nothing more.

Kapdong: Kim Min Jung falls in love with prosecutor Yoon Sang Hyun.

-

1. [+524, -24] Go Ara is living off of her 'Reply' fame while Jin Se Yeon's acting is so poor that I can't understand what she's saying ㅜㅜ

2. [+500, -23] Jin Se Yeon is falling the furthest behind them all with her acting.

3. [+388, -16] Ms. Kim from 'Queen of the Office' is different, possibly because Kim Hye Soo was able to pull it off. ㅎㅎ

4. [+244, -11] Actresses need to learn that overacting will bring negative attention whereas acting by absorbing their environment will help. The actresses in the second half of last year really had a way with captivating the viewers which is why they received such applause.

5. [+95, -12] Isn't the spectrum of Jin Se Yeon's acting amazing? She's like a tree that never moves, always in the same place with amazing vocal abilities. She's like a 2nd grade elementary school student reading aloud a page out of a book in class. Kya~ definitely has what it takes to be the future lead.

6. [+92, -9] New Leaf is really... Please show them individually growing and changing instead of forcing them together. I really hate the intern's disrespectful whining.

7. [+78, -7] But it's true that their acting is so lacking compared to the male leads... ㅋ Kim Myung Min and Park Min Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cha Seung Won and Go Ara ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+78, -9] I think the scriptwriters need to take another look at how they're portraying female characters instead of treating them like accessories necessary for making love stories happen. Whether the drama's about law or medicine, female characters are always delegated to the same role of being confused before helplessly falling in love and somehow finding a happy ending. They always get everything they want without effort.

9. [+71, -6] I liked So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee in 'Ghost' because there wasn't a love line which allowed you to focus on the drama's plot.

10. [+69, -4] Recently, the female characters have been so helpless and without charms... I think it might be one of the reasons the viewer ratings are so low lately.

11. [+72, -11] Can't stand Kim Min Jung and Kim Jiwon in Kapdong. I enjoyed it at first but they're absolutely no help to the cases anymore and are too hung up on the wrong things that won't help solve their case.

12. [+67, -10] I agree with the article. So many times I'm disappointed with the female characters
Post subject: Female k-drama characters criticized for lack of development Posted: May 29, 2014 @ 5:16 am
neonarmy111 mirusako jac kissingkeke asirambleon bunnymocha aussiexotic owlsarecool pitu-chan kcc96 catgeneration sweetdiabolic devilvp anyone else that i miss please let them know as well

ANNOUNCEMENT:

want to have TC BTS 1st Year Anniversary and it be nice if all of you can make it but will understand if you busy , but trying ot figure out a time that would be good for everyone , but if you cant make the time just come when you have and lets celebrate and have fun. <3 <3 <3

but do any of you have a time that would be okay for us all to meet on Tiny Chat , cause i know with different time zones most countries is already the 13th so im saying that if its already the 13th where you are you guys can start and the rest like me and others who live in the states can come later <3 cause i dont want ot stress anyone out about picking a time i think it be best for you guys to start and we come later .

but first let me know what time it will be in your country at 11:00 or 12pm cause thats what time i might come on TC <3
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jun 10, 2014 @ 11:06 am
suvizzz

omg what is this?? :o <3
Post subject: WINNER - 1st TEASER "THE VISITOR" Posted: Jun 10, 2014 @ 7:09 am
Sweetdiabolic BTS KPS FAMILY PROJECT (Reminder)

Some of you guys already know that I will see BTS this month (Berlin 27th) and there will be boxes for letters and small gifts. I thought would be great if our family send some love to BTS. You can write as many as you want, send fan art, fanfiction whatever... (I'm not responsible for the content of your letter but keep in mind you must protect our innocent and pure image :lol: :lol: ) Your letter is private as mine, I'm not gonna read it. If you can write in korean good if not I advise you not to write long essays to members that doesnt know english very well, keep it simple and understandable. When you send it to me write your username, the country where you're from and bts member (ex: booty hunter, Poland, Jimin) . You can sign your letter with your real name if you want.

I will buy fancy envelopes for us <3 <3 <3

Deadline: 18th July bangtancavefamily gmail .com

neonarmy111 jac devilvp catgeneration suganugu kissingkeke mirusako aussiexotic mivy VIXXA asirambleon Owlsarecool15 Pitu-chan wotad kindergartenkid suvizzz noona Flaylen
I'm sorry if I forgot someone, just quote me or pm
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jul 11, 2014 @ 2:13 am
Owlsarecool15 https://33.media.tumblr.com/8a23a4f0446254f5ed3d198c74955e50/tumblr_n8k25wC4G11s7eidoo1_500.jpg

Look at Jimin's face UGH. Love how they respect one of my favorite rappers of all time Warren G. he is so fucking cool. All around awesome guy. Glad he is showing BTS love and vise verse.

For a split second (a split second), I thought Jimin was Jackson from GOT7. That face he made reminds me of Jackson.

Jin is so UNFing in this pic.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jul 11, 2014 @ 10:42 am
littlejay Warren G is one of the dopest West Coast rappers. I have been a fan of his since elementary. Now I know why these Korean idols be throwing the dub sign. I wonder if Warren G thinks they're posers. Don't be wearing eyeliner around him ok boys?
http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpf1/10471826_1508000312769675_1878056582_n.jpg
Post subject: I can't believe BTS met Warren G Posted: Jul 11, 2014 @ 11:38 am
Assassinsnuff I think maybe it's that way for the foreign fans, I live in Gangnam and I am always hearing about all the groups Rookie and Senior. And whoever said there are less Kpop fans is insane, when concerts are selling out in seven minutes for major stadiums clearly there is not a shortage of fans! The kpop world is strong and not going anywhere I see it every day as an artist. And how are the Rookie groups supposed to get out there if no one reports about them? It's all about the money the Labels will pay the new sites to report on their groups to get there name out there and the spin docs will create scandals to push them even more into the public eye. That just how the game works.
Post subject: Re: The Transition is Already Happening... Posted: Jul 12, 2014 @ 11:07 am