Back to Top!
Search found 112 matches
Rice My other account is riceisinthehouse. I explained myself to my other account now so no need to do it again
Post subject: Hi :) This is my new account Posted: Sep 19, 2014 @ 2:30 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Rice bakit nagmumura ka sa akin at paano alam mo tagalog
Post subject: Re: Are there any active Filipino KPS users here Posted: Sep 19, 2014 @ 10:17 pm
Rice I saw a thread where there were a lot of filipino users but I think they are not active anymore so is there any active pinoy users
Post subject: Are there any active Filipino KPS users here Posted: Sep 19, 2014 @ 10:08 pm
Rice how do people view in KPS. Do you guys think I'm a whiney brat,mean,annoying,nice,understanding,attention seeker...etc

I think people would view as weird,whiney,annoying and attention seeking.
Post subject: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 5:43 am
Rice thanks Unique I think you are the only person who I know in KPS who thinks I'm nice :embarassed: . What's your favorite threads of mine?
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 6:13 am
Rice Oh thanks @Unique for the tip btw sorry about that, didn't know about it until know
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 6:33 am
Rice Right now I'm addicted to hopia it's originated in china but you can see it here in the Phillipines. My favorite flavor is ube (the purple filling) and mongo (mango)

Post subject: Re: Snack(s) you're addicted to Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 6:53 am
Rice Hi kris :) I'm good and welcome to KPS hope you enjoy it here :)
Post subject: Re: hi Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 5:37 am
Rice Pitu-chan we should talk about the blog in my wall for now and when we are done creating the blog i'll find another source for us to talk

And I wonder if Yaayanee can join us creating the blog
Post subject: Re: Trying to make a blog Posted: Sep 19, 2014 @ 9:54 pm
Rice @Yaayanee oh didn't know that, sorry if i made you feel bad.It's okay if you didn't mean it. It is kinda good if you make me dumb I get to learn more.
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 5:26 pm
Rice @nampuppy already fixed it
Post subject: Re: Snack(s) you're addicted to Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 2:57 pm
Rice Request me any GIF or Photo and I'm gonna put it as my DP or sig but only for a short time (unless it's really that great).
Post subject: GIF or Photo request Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 5:47 pm
Rice @Yaayanee It kinda surprises me that you don't view me badly because I thought you were the people who hated me in KPS but thanks for viewing me nicely I appreciated it :embarassed:  
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 4:38 pm
Rice Thanks @TonyTonyChopper I also view you as nice person and what's interesting about me? I don't find myself interesting that much :-?
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 4:41 pm
Rice @Yaayanee well maybe not hate but you think I'm annoying maybe it's because you make me really dumb when you comment on some of my threads sometimes.
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 5:05 pm
Rice @littlejay What do i do that's random?
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 5:33 pm
Rice no it won't, even some of my friends tell me you will have a great voice if you eat ants (even though I don't see them eat ants).
Post subject: Re: Can you die from eating an ant? Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 3:57 pm
Rice @littlejay yup, I was thinking the same thing but where do they even get that idea from :-?
Post subject: Re: Can you die from eating an ant? Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 4:19 pm
Rice @isthisthekrustykrab I only been here for 2 weeks but I do post a lot and I'm pretty active here. I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually hates me here but maybe It's just my mind putting me down.

and thanks @TonyTonyChopper :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 25, 2014 @ 8:30 pm
Rice I would be the young sister who can be the sweetest,meanest,rudest,nicest,weirdest and the most understanding mixed into one :grin:
How about you,who would you be?
Post subject: If KPS was a family Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 7:32 pm