Back to Top!
Search found 203 matches
isthisthekrustykrab
Yaayanee wrote:But why are you using two accounts...LOL
LOL I just realized she changed accounts halfway through the thread xD
Post subject: Re: Hi :) This is my new account Posted: Sep 19, 2014 @ 7:54 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Jac This is fucking insane. I am so proud of this kid. 
He singlehandedly toppled an entire company. 
Can you imagine the kind of dirt he must have had on them?
Dude. And now he's saying he will bring down other companies too if they try and get involved?
Dude.
This kid has some serious guts. 

Do you realize the implications of this?
How many other companies are probably scrambling to rearrange contracts so the same thing doesn't happen to them?
Jump to post Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 2:17 pm
Ariella_ {Rant: WINNER FANS PLEASE STAY AWAY }

Okay.  I've been wanting to rant about this but I never did. This is the perfect timing. Who heard of a Korean group debuting for 2 weeks and already has been nominated to be on stage. A rookie group battling against their seniors for the winning position. Isn't that outrageous? Even B.A.P and EXO hasn't been nominated on their debut stage. When B.A.P and EXO debuted they didn't even thought of stepping on the stage battling against their senior groups. I can't speak for GOT7 because they are still rookies but like I said, GOT7 wasn't even nominated on stage. Do you how hard EXO and B.A.P took baby steps up the ladder to be well-known today? It took B.A.P after a year of debut to win Triple Crown with "One-Shot". Like what gives the right - just freaking stand on stage and take the winning price. Like what the hell! BTS worked so hard - They deserved the price at all. The reason why they won is because of YG STANS - nothing but more. Koreans fans only care for popular groups - they don't give a shit about how talented you are. They join the bang wagon with other fans. BTS clearly has stronger talents. Do you know how hard was it for EXO and B.A.P to get knowledge by Korean fans? Very fucking hard! I'm so pissed fuck WINNER and YG STANS.
Post subject: {Rant} They Don't Desrve this! Winning as Rookies? Pfthh Posted: Sep 13, 2014 @ 12:05 pm
Sweetdiabolic Please dont drag BTS into this. I dont give a fuck about stupid music' shows and I don't understand why BTS even cares about that shit it's not like if you don't win you're untalented. Bash winner all you want but leave BTS out.
Post subject: Re: {Rant} They Don't Desrve this! Winning as Rookies? Pfthh Posted: Sep 13, 2014 @ 12:22 pm
TonyTonyChopper Thanks TonyTonyChopper I also view you as nice person and what's interesting about me? I don't find myself interesting that much :-? I think the way you write posts, make topics etc. makes you interesting. The forum game "KPS member for one day" was nice and you do nice informative topics as well. I think that's what makes me find you interesting 
Post subject: Re: I wonder Posted: Sep 21, 2014 @ 8:58 pm
iridescence15 i'd be the 2nd cousin that no one really knows and is just kinda awkwardly there  ^_^*
Post subject: Re: If KPS was a family Posted: Sep 22, 2014 @ 7:35 pm
ninaxbj ninaxbj blasians? what's that? If there is no Filipino is there at least SE Asians or Asians here or people who live there?

littlejay I have a question is it true that Combodia is poorer than the Phillipines? Black+Asian=Blasian i.e Tiger Woods lol.
IDK. I think it's mostly east asian here but there were a few Pinays in the artist group threads.
Last year they were here but...who knows now.
http://kpopselca.com/forum/post632172.html?hilit=pinoy%20y%20pinay#p632172
Post subject: Re: Are there any active Filipino KPS users here Posted: Sep 25, 2014 @ 2:00 am
isthisthekrustykrab isthisthekrustykrab hmm maybe it's only known in the Phillipines. Yeah, it's really strange and really sorry for your lose btw what does a fan tail bird look like, is it scary? I think every country has their own version of superstitions like that. I don't really believe in them, but at the same time it seems too much to just be a coincidence. Fantails aren't scary at all, they're just little, they're kinda cute but really shy which is why it's a big deal if they fly into your home 
http://www.visitzealandia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/fantail-sattwood-592.jpg
Post subject: Re: Is it true Posted: Sep 24, 2014 @ 7:59 pm
littlejay
Sweetdiabolic wrote:I already failed so...
lol me too its fun failing but u just keep moving on. I think those who aren't afraid to fail in life do more risky things that can lead to big rewards down the road.
Post subject: Re: Are you afraid to fail in life? Posted: Sep 26, 2014 @ 12:57 pm
Sweetdiabolic
littlejay wrote:
Sweetdiabolic wrote:I already failed so...
lol me too its fun failing but u just keep moving on. I think those who aren't afraid to fail in life do more risky things that can lead to big rewards down the road.

this^ life is simple, if you fall you get up, if you fail you start over. there's nothing to be afraid of
Post subject: Re: Are you afraid to fail in life? Posted: Sep 26, 2014 @ 1:01 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy Interesting name for a filipino
Jump to post Posted: Sep 26, 2014 @ 7:30 pm
Jac I love Joy a lot. She's perfect. 
Jump to post Posted: Sep 29, 2014 @ 4:03 pm
Hongbin_Swaggy knetz stay talkin shit lol
Post subject: Re: Red Velvet at a red carpet Posted: Oct 02, 2014 @ 2:30 am
littlejay the end of SNSD? WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Jump to post Posted: Sep 29, 2014 @ 1:52 pm
littlejay DIDNT I FUCKING TOLD U SO? I MADE THIS PREDICTION LIKE 5 HOURS AGO. JESSICA IS ON TO BIGGER THINGS NOW. WHY STAY IN THE SINGING/DANCING BIZ WHEN UR ALREADY MAKING MILLIONS SITTING ON UR ASS SELLING SUNGLASSES?

BOW THE FUCK DOWN PEASANTS.
littlejay For once, you make sense.  Laaa, SM.  The only problem is that you couldn't get your grubby greedy fingers on Jessica's brand. Lmao I was thinking the same thing exactly. I was getting ready to make fun of him for comparing two ppl that are nothing alike lol. good i took like 15 whole minutes to make this shit. it better make sense.
Post subject: Re: The difference between SM and YG (comparing CL to Jessica) Posted: Sep 29, 2014 @ 9:57 pm
boa578 
Post subject: JYP should take this chance and announce a Miss A comeback Posted: Sep 29, 2014 @ 9:55 pm
boa578 "Jessica of Girls' Generation during a concert expressed that they send their group members nudes because SM sucks Sm will sort things out someday because SM is busy with a new group"

I have a question how do you create a click and drag?
 I think they're made the same way people create gifs.
Post subject: Re: Click and Drag: Create Your Own SM Scandal Posted: Sep 30, 2014 @ 12:13 am
littlejay SNSD and SuJu are the biggest earners for SM. It doesn't surprise me that the stocks are falling.
Jump to post Posted: Sep 30, 2014 @ 2:57 pm
littlejay give them kiss and run away while security chases you
Post subject: Re: What do you have to do in fan signing event? Posted: Sep 30, 2014 @ 9:39 pm