Back to Top!
Search found more than 1168 matches
choosey-lover Hey fellow babys. I recognize some of you from the allkpop forums (I migrated here like a lot of people have). For those of you that aren't familiar with me, I'm Luna, and my bias in B.A.P is Yongguk. :)
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:29 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
choosey-lover So I finally figured out how to look at recent posts on allkpop's shitty new forums and I was recommended to come here. I already see some familiar faces! But to those of you who aren't familiar with me, my name is Luna, I'm 23 and I'm a hardcore BBC. My biases tend to change often since it's so damn hard to choose 1, so at the moment Kyung has worked his way up my bias list. But I still love me some Zico and P.O. :)
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
choosey-lover So I finally figured out how to look at recent posts on allkpop's shitty new forums and I was recommended to come here. I already see some familiar faces! But to those of you who aren't familiar with me, my name is Luna, I'm 23 and I'm a hardcore BBC. My biases tend to change often since it's so damn hard to choose 1, so at the moment Kyung has worked his way up my bias list. But I still love me some Zico and P.O. :)
Hi Luna!
hehe I was the one who posted on akp.
Welcome home! <3
Thank you for posting it. I was worried I wouldn't get to talk to you guys anymore since allkpop fucked everything up.

I'm going to see if I can get Jenny and Sanniii to join if they haven't already :)
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:02 pm
choosey-lover sup beezys.

I hate the new akp; can't do anything on it using google chrome and I refuse to turn off adblock or use any other web browser. Nice to see some familiar faces here!
Jenny!!!! I'm so happy you made an account :D

I think it's safe to say I'm done with allkpop completely now that I've found this place.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:25 pm
choosey-lover This is probably going to sound lame but I guess this proves how much B.A.P has engraved themselves in my brain. I just got a late graduation present from my uncle, and it was a giftcard to The Cheesecake Factory (which is amazing btw), and the first person that came to my mind was Daehyun lol

^_^*
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:44 pm
choosey-lover This is probably going to sound lame but I guess this proves how much B.A.P has engraved themselves in my brain. I just got a late graduation present from my uncle, and it was a giftcard to The Cheesecake Factory (which is amazing btw), and the first person that came to my mind was Daehyun lol

^_^*

congratulations on your graduation^^

=======
/sobs I finally found the b.a.p thread on this site. Hallo everbody!!

btw I love the cute smilies :smooch: :o :-? >:{ T.T <3
Thank you~ :3

I'm laughing so hard on youtube comments of Yongguk choosing the host for ideal american type. WTF is wrong with people?

Jongup spazzing on Chris Brown again. haha so cute!
They were jelly of that host. She was cute and Yongguk was being a flirt. I saw him stealing a couple glances at her lol

And Jongup looked surprised when Danny told him and Zelo that Drake and CB aren't on good terms lol!
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:30 pm
choosey-lover I think we all need to file a missing persons report for Yukwon :sad:
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:23 pm
choosey-lover Kyung tweeted this too. DAFUQ is Taeil doing? LOL! Is it a real gun or is it fake :-?
And I guess they are still living in the dorm together too.

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:11 am
choosey-lover Kyung tweeted this too. DAFUQ is Taeil doing? LOL! Is it a real gun or is it fake :-?
And I guess they are still living in the dorm together too.
I also hope he has a permit for it or hopefully it's fake.
I don't want to sound negative but I feel like netizens would use this to shit on Block B once again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLbYmlLCUAAdwwa.jpg
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:13 am
choosey-lover [KYUNG] Taeil hyung threatening Jaehyo hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[JAEHYO to KYUNG] Wow seriously, I was on the computer then suddenly my hands went up behind my ears

--------
I am pretty sure its a fake gun guise. I am no gun expert but the black gun looks totally fake to me. :/
lol I'd certainly hope its a fake. Bandmate threatening other bandmate with real gun does not sound good to the media... lol
It is fake lol! My friend told me it was. Taeil and Jaehyo act like a married couple lol
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 11:48 am
choosey-lover https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3509805058/a9ed6ba4347f9734803985c5a8c728f4_normal.jpeg https://twitter.com/BAP_Bangyongguk
Hallucination http://soundcloud.com/bangabriel/hallucination … on #SoundCloud
I really like it. The beginning sounded reminiscent of Lussuria but once it progressed I really liked that electronic/techno beat.
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 9:43 am
choosey-lover Today is Block B's 777th day!
Hopefully we can continue celebrating small things like this in the future.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 7:21 am
choosey-lover P.O is so adorkable.

http://media.tumblr.com/513391dc90f2b7b4775f0c81e7afa6b7/tumblr_inline_mnmjlu9qE31qz4rgp.jpg

I watched EXO’s Wolf comeback stage and came out to eat
Yeah wolf I’m a wolf aouuu, I’m going wolf aouuuu when I’m eating too~
EXO do well Chanyeolie hyung fighting ㅋㅋㄱㅋ

source: Block B’s P.O.’s Cyworld
translation cr; saphira @ exok-trans
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:13 pm
choosey-lover I miss my babies T.T

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 7:43 pm
choosey-lover I keep seeing rumors of Yukwon leaving the group circulating on twitter. I don't think it's true. I wish they would stop spreading. :frustrated:
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 9:37 am
choosey-lover I keep seeing rumors of Yukwon leaving the group circulating on twitter. I don't think it's true. I wish they would stop spreading. :frustrated:

I wish they'd stop spreading too, but... i mean it could be true? He still has a girlfriend right? Could be something to do with that :embarassed:
I mean it could be true, but I'd like to think Yukwon loves BBC's enough to tell us about his departure. So until Yukwon says something, I'll not believe these rumors, no matter how upsetting they are.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 11:42 am
choosey-lover /SCREAMS/ x.x

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 11:43 am
choosey-lover [KYUNG] The theater and film department from Inhwa University are performing "The Wandering Troupe" at Inceon yesterday and today, and at University Road on the 7th-9th. Even though I'm not in it, please come by to take a look and show support if you have the time ^^

cr; bontheblock
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 5:40 pm
choosey-lover Apparently this is a list of comebacks for the rest of the year. No Block B is on there :/
Maybe Block B will come back in 2014..

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 12:00 am
choosey-lover Hanhae tweeted this. He and Kyung went out to eat and Kyung is looking so good :smooch:

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:07 am