Back to Top!
Search found 898 matches
specialguest Hey girls, I missed you! :)

I don't know why I didn't call myself sanni again.. I remember back then when I created that username I was frustrated that I had to put so many 'i's in my name and barely anybody was able to tag me properly, you can't believe how many versions of my nickname I've seen so far ^.^
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:02 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ayowaddupboredom Call me delusional but, I just wanted to let everyone know that there's not one part of me that believes this is the end of Block B.

They will return whether it be with a different name, company, style, whatever, but the boys have been through too much together, not only with the members, but also with the fans to stop here. They care about and protect each other like brothers, and no matter what, family is forever.

STAY STRONG BLOCK B & BBC, we've gotten to the bottom, now we can only go up.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 6:40 pm
amheo

Agreed. YG would be better than SM for those exact reasons, but not by much. I really do not want them to go to YG. As much as I like Big Bang and Epik High, I do not like the idea of our fandom being pegged as one of the elitist fandoms that has YGstans... I know that's a stupid reason but... Whatever.

True, doesn't K.Will have a lot of involvement with the making of his albums too? I know he's a songwriter, anyway. So they wouldn't restrict Block B in that sense, either. I'm still not entirely sure, but it wouldn't be the worst company to go with.
I know this is all hypothetical, but I agree with you 100%.
I don't want them to go to any of the big 3 companies, that is just not their style.

Also, judging how the quality of music coming from YG recently seems to have gone downhill lately(I'm hoping YG will leave Epik High alone for their comeback and let them do their own thing, that is when the magic happens), I would not want Block B to go there and not have their own musical freedom. Blockbuster is an album that is considered one of the best in Kpop by many people I know and that was mainly the work of Block B, not the company. I'd love to see them be able to promote independently if they could but I don't think that will be possible.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:26 pm
doyouwannabe
I used to be against the idea of them getting a new name, but honestly I wouldn't mind that. They could be called Clock C and I'd still love them. I think a new name for them could signify a fresh start and a new beginning.

Clock C

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o761/doyouwannabe/Akp/thatsnaughty_zps38f1780c.gif
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:58 pm
amheo
Eriochrome wrote:
dw zico still shits on them anyday
rapping monster from that bangtam w/e is okay though

LOL
I agree with you there.
Rap Monster has potential but Zico definitely >>>>>
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:55 pm
penisslut Call me delusional, but I don't think Block B will be forgotten. Kpop fans and their grandma know Zico.

Like remember that thing that poll that asked kpop idols who was the best in whatever category? It was basically a popularity contest obviously but Zico got 2nd most votes in the male rapper category.

That's pretty impressive given Block B's eh size of fanbase.

I think Block B are like U Kiss. They're well known. They're not underrated, they're just under appreciated.

I don't see them being forgotten; especially with all the controversies they've had.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 8:58 pm
amheo Call me delusional, but I don't think Block B will be forgotten. Kpop fans and their grandma know Zico.

Like remember that thing that poll that asked kpop idols who was the best in whatever category? It was basically a popularity contest obviously but Zico got 2nd most votes in the male rapper category.

I think Block B are like U Kiss. They're well known. They're not underrated, they're just under appreciated.

I don't see them being forgotten; especially with all the controversies they've had.
My only thing is I don't want Block B to be all about Zico.
I love him to death and he is my ultimate bias, but I also love the other members of Block B. We all know Zico will be fine no matter what happens, but it's all of them that I'm worried for.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:00 pm
realaccount Call me delusional, but I don't think Block B will be forgotten. Kpop fans and their grandma know Zico.

I love him to death and he is my ultimate bias, but I also love the other members of Block B. We all know Zico will be fine no matter what happens, but it's all of them that I'm worried for.
i really just worried for the other members
Jaehyo has went from company to company
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:05 pm
Eriochrome
Honestly, I wish Block B could go under BNM too. YG, TS, and any label is too farfetched and impossible. Plus I would't want them there anyway, it wouldn't be their style. BNM seems like their best bet but like you said the chances are slim. I really wonder how this will go on? I guess depending on how long their contracts are, they could all choose to wait until their contracts expire and then not renew it, and who knows how long that'll take. And with this large influx of rookies debuting left and right, I worry that Block B will get forgotten and all their accomplishments will be overlooked.
You just said one of my biggest fears.
With Bangtan debuting and Stardom debuting TOPPDOGG and (which I've seen both groups compared to Block B on many occasions), I get worried that Block B will be forgotten in all of it. I'm looking forward to both of those groups, but I get scared that with them being Hip Hop style idol groups, people will move on to them and leave Block B behind.
I know. And although I hate to say this, B.A.P (who I love) have already accomplished more, and are often compared to Block B too, so I worry about these new groups that are debuting with hip hop concepts too.

ehhh thats a bit double sided, depending on how you look at it
B.A.P and Block B sold (physically) very closely for a while, with Block B on the advantage but One Shot blew up and sold 80k
But Block B is the only group out of the two who has charted in the top 10 on Gaon singles chart, B.A.P peaked at 15 with Rain Sound
No hate ofc
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:00 pm
doyouwannabe

T.T The idea of this happening terrifies me. Because as much as Taeil is my ultimate bias and I'm pretty sure I love him to the point of delusion, he hasn't got what it takes to go solo completely and I would probably have to be satisfied with the occasional tweet from him doing something stupid like taking pictures of his socks. So basically what we have now.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:07 pm
penisslut I love BlockBAP as much as the next BBC, but I'm not actually sure how well I'd like the music if they worked together lol

Both groups are hip hop, but they both have very different sounds to it. Not sure how well that'd actually mesh together lol
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:13 pm
ayowaddupboredom
And this may seem biased (But BAP is also one of my bias groups), but Block B also has the advantage in terms of talent.

I think both are pretty even to be honest (with Block B higher because they have more experience in composing and better rappers).

Their singing and dancing lines are pretty even though.

So yeah Block B higher, but not much I think. Both groups are very talented to me.
I didn't mean to say it like BAP isn't talented. They are extremely.

Since we're talking about things hypothetically right now, I would love to say that I could die happy if they could work together, even a Zico-BYG-Daehyun-Taeil sub unit sounds amazing.

you're fueling my fan girl.

Just on the point of division of attention, etc. I admit I'm really worried that there will be certain companies only interested in taking Zico, but then there's a part of me that thinks he'd never leave Block B had he the choice, if he could somehow use himself as a bargaining tool to get all the members signed, I think he would. An all or nothing kind of approach.

In regards to the other members:
Zico and Kyung would continue as producers, maybe Zico more so than Kyung due to the fact he is in high demand lately
Taeil could have a successful career in OST's
B-Bomb is currently collaborating with Repter, and I think he would still do something with dance
P.O is still young enough to go and get an education in another feild, but if not, his family is rich, so they'd support him
It's U-Kwon and Jaehyo that are legitimately concerning, they have the ability to be good TV personalities, but I can't see that happening, and other than that I'm not sure what they would prefer doing with themselves.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:20 pm
amheo Talking about all these solo possibilities for the members is making my heart hurt T.T
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:22 pm
amheo
omfg you guys moved so many pages!
anyway, I love BlockB1A4 too. I was so happy when B1A4 got their first win. and I kinda teared up thinking about how Block b would have had their first win long ago if it wasn't for stupid controversies ...
Yeah, we have literally almost doubled our pages within the matter of a day.
It's kind of sad that it took news like that to make the thread so active. I love all of my BBCs here but I wish we talked more, I guess it's kind of hard when you don't have a group who is having a comeback or actively promoting or anything like that. We just go update by update.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:09 pm
penisslut
jennaayy wrote:All this talk of collaborations just make me wish for this:

BlockB.A.P vs. EXO

LOLOLOLOL. What a fanwar that would be, but BlockB.A.P would murder and crush EXO in every possible way.

Sorry if you're an EXOtic.

its so true omfg
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:20 pm
penisslut
ayowaddupboredom wrote:this is the only artist thread I frequent, tbh. If you call posting once a week frequenting...

I still come here more than any other thread.

Same for me. This is the only artist thread I actively follow.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:22 pm
amheo This has always been one of my favorite performances of Nalina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkvAyjRRzQ
The only thing I would change about it is I wish they were dancing mostly instead of the back up dancers. Some performances they stand in the back until their part, and then some they replaced the dancers. I like it best when they're all out there having fun and dancing.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:23 pm
jennaayy Now that I think about it... a BlockB.A.P vs EXO showdown would be pretty epic, especially if it were a special at one of the big year-end award shows.

I don't know if I'll be able to survive World War III though.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:26 pm
Letsjijiparty
Yeah, we have literally almost doubled our pages within the matter of a day.
It's kind of sad that it took news like that to make the thread so active. I love all of my BBCs here but I wish we talked more, I guess it's kind of hard when you don't have a group who is having a comeback or actively promoting or anything like that. We just go update by update.
lol yeah. There are so many BBCs on the main forum but they don't bother coming here coz they know that there is nothing really to talk about. All we have is twitter updates. I am pretty sure that the thread would move at the speed of light if Block b were actively promoting. Okay, I exaggerated a bit but you get my point right?
I used to get jealous of B.A.P's thread back on AKP. It used to move really really fast ....

I was really surprised at how fast that thread moved. Like it even moved faster than the SNSD thread, like wut omg

Although the new big shock for me is the speed of the LC9 thread. It's weird for me too because their debut brought in so many fans but they just didn't do it for me.
(Back on AKP) Infinite's thread used to move 40 pages a day but it was full of our ratchet talked and spazzing. We even used to talk about Block and other groups on Infinite's thread. That's why it moved really fast. Unlike Infinite's thread, BAP's thread was full of only updates and a few spazzing and still managed to move that fast. Impressive.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:42 pm
jennaayy
lol yeah. There are so many BBCs on the main forum but they don't bother coming here coz they know that there is nothing really to talk about. All we have is twitter updates. I am pretty sure that the thread would move at the speed of light if Block b were actively promoting. Okay, I exaggerated a bit but you get my point right?
I used to get jealous of B.A.P's thread back on AKP. It used to move really really fast ....
I could've sworn I replied to this!! I remember typing it...

Anyway, I was (still am?) jealous of B.A.P's success. Right around the time of Block B's Thailand controversy was the debut date of B.A.P and I think it was just really bad timing for Block B to get into huge trouble (not to take anything away from B.A.P). B.A.P went down the road Block B should have gone down too--winning rookie awards, gaining popularity amongst international and Korean fans alike.

Sigh... it sucks sometimes wishing what could have been.

excuse me but
is that you in your dp

if so

hi
LOLOLOL. Sup.

I see you have Kyungri in your dp. I love her and Hyuna!!
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:50 pm