Back to Top!
Search found 898 matches
jennaayy
omfg you guys moved so many pages!
anyway, I love BlockB1A4 too. I was so happy when B1A4 got their first win. and I kinda teared up thinking about how Block b would have had their first win long ago if it wasn't for stupid controversies ...
Yeah, we have literally almost doubled our pages within the matter of a day.
It's kind of sad that it took news like that to make the thread so active. I love all of my BBCs here but I wish we talked more, I guess it's kind of hard when you don't have a group who is having a comeback or actively promoting or anything like that. We just go update by update.
lol yeah. There are so many BBCs on the main forum but they don't bother coming here coz they know that there is nothing really to talk about. All we have is twitter updates. I am pretty sure that the thread would move at the speed of light if Block b were actively promoting. Okay, I exaggerated a bit but you get my point right?
I used to get jealous of B.A.P's thread back on AKP. It used to move really really fast ....
I could've sworn I replied to this!! I remember typing it...

Anyway, I was (still am?) jealous of B.A.P's success. Right around the time of Block B's Thailand controversy was the debut date of B.A.P and I think it was just really bad timing for Block B to get into huge trouble (not to take anything away from B.A.P). B.A.P went down the road Block B should have gone down too--winning rookie awards, gaining popularity amongst international and Korean fans alike.

Sigh... it sucks sometimes wishing what could have been.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 10:44 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Eriochrome i think you guys are making me a fan of block b
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:03 pm
ayowaddupboredom
Eriochrome wrote:i think you guys are making me a fan of block b

Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:06 pm
realaccount
Eriochrome wrote:i realised i cant name anyone other than zico kyung or po

Jaehyo is the pretty one
Bbomb is the sexy one
Taeillie is the short one
Ukwon is the mix of all [he is a bit taller tho]
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:17 pm
penisslut
Eriochrome wrote:i realised i cant name anyone other than zico kyung or po

We can help you with that if you'd like.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:17 pm
amheo
The thread moves really fast so I kinda missed out your reply
Yes, that thread had a lot of stuff going on lol.
BAP had a lot of comebacks in just one year so its given that there is so much update. Plus the BAP thread had a dedicated fan who used to update the thread 24/7. I forgot her username (Mir-something lol).
That was so beautiful T.T
I never expected anyone to say that about this thread, I'm so happy it's active now.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:18 pm
Letsjijiparty Since it's confession time.... I admit I was shitting all over SNSD's 'I Got A Boy' for the first three weeks it was released. And then I liked it... and downloaded it... *hangs head in shame*
Lmao Igab is a very interesting song. I didn't like it at first and I still don't. I admit that it grew on me after sometime. atm I pretty much know all the lyrics to the song and its one of the most played SNSD songs on my computer but I still don't like the song. I guess I am kinda living in denial. I am worried that same think might happen with Exo's Wolf :/
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:22 pm
Lollipoop I will support Block B~ ♥
they're amazing guys ;__; hopefully they stick together no matter how bad things would be....
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:24 pm
amheo
Lollipoop wrote:I will support Block B~ ♥
they're amazing guys ;__; hopefully they stick together no matter how bad things would be....

<3
I love all this support I'm seeing.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:25 pm
Letsjijiparty These pics are killing me! LOL
BBC are far worse than Exotics when it comes to Photoshopping. I have seen way too many Photoshoped pics on Kyung Facebook page. K-BBCs went crazy and posted shit loads of pics lol..... and he deactivated the account T.T
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 11:43 pm
Letsjijiparty I cannot believe how fast this thread has moved. O.O
Despite all that's happened I hope we can continue having fun on this thread like this with all the good discussions and goofy posts.
I really missed talking with you guys.
-insert violin music-
Tbh, the only reason I didn't try chatting in the Block B thread like this was because I didn't know if you guys would appreciate conversations that weren't just about Block B. There was never much to say since we only got so little updates, but I didn't think you all would be interested in talking about other things like we are now.
I am pretty much okay with chatting once in a while. We need such convos to heal our broken hearts temporarily. I am having so much fun atm. I should really go to bed soon though ...
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:02 am
Eriochrome dinner time
brb

probably gonna be like 3217468 pages by the time i come back
Jump to post Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:05 am
amheo
Nalina made me a BBC. I really liked that song. <3 Their live performances were so much fun to watch. And that Gorilla dance lol
And then the Thailand controversy happened which made me an even stronger fan.
Their lives really are fun to watch.
Does anyone else think that Block B has some of the best stage presence in Kpop? They get up there and you can tell they're having fun and they love what they're doing. They dance but at the same time they don't stay strictly to that routine. I love watching them perform.
Hell yeah I do. I do not know how some people think they suck at live performances. I saw someone tweet that they didn't have a strong stage presence and lacked personality on stage and I wanted to tweet them something but decided to keep my thoughts to myself lol. I was about to get all..

omfg
They had most definitely gotten another group confused with Block B then.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:39 am
Minato Hi BBC :D
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:41 am
ayowaddupboredom *confession time*

Right before the lawsuit was announced, I bought tickets to go to a concert because Block B would be performing there. When it was announced, however, I felt so guilty I thought I was gonna be sick. Sometimes I think that maybe it was that concert that was the line for them, like it was the straw that broke the camels back. That they couldn't go to one more event so far away from their home and not see a single dollar out of it. I realise I'm being a bit dramatic, but when I look at my Block B CD's and merchendise nowadays, I almost wish I didn't buy it. Like it was a waste of money, because I bought those CD's thinking it'd be going towards Block B in SOME way, and I think that's part of the problem, Stardom decieved fans as well.

Woo, rant ovah~
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:39 am
jennaayy
Don't even bring that video up. T.T None of them made eye contact with the camera and they were just staring at the floor the entire time. And I swear that bow felt like an hour long. Such a painful video.
what made me so mad were the people that were saying that Zico was reading off of a script because he was looking down.

I was like 'SUGHDLFGHDLFJGDFJG GO SCREW YOURSELF ANONYMOUS AKP PERSON'
Lmao people actually said that? LOL
Yeah, omfg. It was all over the youtube video too. I went on a total rampage, which was hilarious because I had only found out about the group/controversy hours prior to that. Ha... good times.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:43 am
jennaayy Yeah, omfg. It was all over the youtube video too. I went on a total rampage, which was hilarious because I had only found out about the group/controversy hours prior to that. Ha... good times.
So basically the controversy made you a fan of Block b? How awesome it this!
pretty much... and before Block B, I was all about the girl groups. Couldn't give a rat's ass about any of the boy groups out there. And then these 7 idiots come into my life and make me sob and cry and gasp over their Blocktober teasers and I end up going 'MY BODY IS READY'
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:50 am
jennaayy
amheo wrote:It's official.
I'm starting to think like 70% of this forum are closet BBCs.
People have them as favorite groups when I didn't even know liked Block B.

Now our only problem is getting them to come here.

It's no problem if it remains at the top of the Active Threads list :lol:
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:59 am
amheo It's official.
I'm starting to think like 70% of this forum are closet BBCs.
People have them as favorite groups when I didn't even know they liked Block B.

Now our only problem is getting them to come here.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 12:57 am
Henslut

Yeah, I was looking for somebody to talk to that was closer to my timezone because I'm supposed to be sleeping when this forum gets super active so it's hard to talk and bond with BBCs if I'm asleep when they're online. It's 10am here right now. T.T
Ohh sorry about that. I am in the U.S. atm so I wont be much of a help.
Its 4 am here.
We live in the same timezone!
woo me too!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/42276116c8e49fc5e4347724ceeff917/tumblr_mnpjbsA4x71rsb8joo1_500.gif
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:07 am