Back to Top!
Search found 898 matches
amheo We've almost reached the C-Clown thread in the number of pages.
If we continued at this rate we could easily become the artist thread with the most
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:12 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Henslut NOTHING LIKE LISTENING TO 11:30 AT 4:11

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:12 am
jennaayy
amheo wrote:We've almost reached the C-Clown thread in the number of pages.
If we continued at this rate we could easily become the artist thread with the most

Gotta beat EXO who was at 170ish last time I checked
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:13 am
amheo
realaccount wrote:UNF 11:30 is such a sexy song

That song is bedroom material.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:15 am
jennaayy ermagahd, we have more pages than the B.A.P thread. This would not have been possible on the akp forums, let's be real LOL
Jump to post Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:17 am
jennaayy bringing this shit back because MY BIAS KILLS THAT MAMA STAGE

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:37 am
ayowaddupboredom everyones gonna be going to bed soon, and I'll just be sitting here... admiring Block B's unique beauty...
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 1:50 am
getyourcrayon

Hi there I'm European, I live in Holland and I want to be your friend. <3
It feels so lonely being a European K-pop fan sometimes

On to backtracking again. I may or may not have been doing so for the last hour. Yes, I get obsessive about reading everything that ppl post here.

Omg. An actual European! Now people don't have to fake being Maltese, yaaay!
Talk to me once you've finished backtracking ^_^ European timezone buddies.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o761/doyouwannabe/Akp/megaexcited_zps1a189756.gif

We can still have a fake Maltese among us, then there's 3 of us ^^ I thought there were 1 or 2 Germans on this thread too though? Or was that on AKP?

Okay backtracking completed, this thread moves so fast I'm so happy <3
Dunno what to say about the whole lawsuit thing though. I guess we'll have to wait and see what's gonna happen next and how things will work out
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 2:22 am
penisslut It's refreshing when I have to backtrack 7 pages on this thread :smooch:
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:23 am
specialguest Can I just say how amazing you are?
You girls/guys basically moved 35 pages in the last 12 hours, I was like WTF when I saw this a moment ago ^.^ I thought it was an error for a second :D

Yes Stardom may have won the lawsuit, but they still lost in the long run. Block B wants nothing to do with them, and that in itself makes Stardom the real loser in this situation.

You are so right. They may have won this battle but that doesn't mean that they will win the whole war!

I thought there were 1 or 2 Germans on this thread too though? Or was that on AKP?

I guess the german one is me! ^.^ The other one is mika, but she isn't here (yet) ^.^

Block B is a free spirited group which they've made obvious.
People talk about them ruining their idol image but they never really had one in the first place (I mean that in a good way, though their behavior has gotten them into trouble before, they've never been fake nor did they care about always looking perfect).
I'm pretty sure they would suffocate under companies who gave them too little of freedom and lots of regulations and rules.

This is just so full of win, let me love you! :please:
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:39 am
Kanonno Some Kyung to make everyone's day better.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/73ebe0b86ad78058e712adcf0020521e/tumblr_mo368zgMeo1snvwr2o1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/0376ea5461e62ccaab39942c43b8db11/tumblr_mnxxvwkEak1su7ifeo1_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/e2f9af2d2ada039b0741b5acf9239f91/tumblr_mo1m6830Lh1ryg5sto1_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/c777f2886bb06109bb98859a5250c184/tumblr_mo1ayxE4dK1qk1bl4o1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/bc7f395c5e4df7261825562022277fe5/tumblr_mnzp6xaoqL1qgux9ko1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/00465b85b3f377162f4bace5391d1483/tumblr_mnzp0ge9jh1s1l3jao1_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/3171249a66af12e18bc8a540dbd6d591/tumblr_mnzp0ge9jh1s1l3jao2_500.gif
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 11:24 am
Letsjijiparty
amheo wrote:OMFG I THINK IT IS TRUE <3

I doubt it. Since they said they wont promote under Stardom, I doubt that they will be performing here.
I am trying not to get my hopes up.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 11:59 am
Krazymonkey Waddup BBCs? This thread is awesome. I'm waiting for our boys to come back but meanwhile let me share my favorite song by them. I have a ton but this is one's special. I need to watch the drama.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 6:15 pm
amheo Sorry if I'm in and out on the chatting right now <3
I'm trying to update the front page with all of their mixtapes and everything, it's going to take a long time.
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:30 pm
Letsjijiparty
<3
Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 7:31 pm
jennaayy I googled 'Prince Jaehyo' and this is the first gif to come up

Post subject: Re: ~ Official Block B (블락비) Thread ~ Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 9:35 pm
Eriochrome If you want to include it, I got bored and dug up everything
Sales are rounded off
+Charts are Gaon

FULL-LENGTH STUDIO ALBUMS

Blockbuster
Released: October 17 2012
Peak Position: 1
Sales: 45,000

MINI ALBUMS (EXTENDED PLAY/EP)

New Kids On The Block
Released : June 23 2011
Peak Position: 3
Sales: 25,000

Welcome To The Block
Released: February 2 2012
Peak Position: 5
Sales: 34,000
Sales + Repackage: 47,000

SINGLE ALBUMS

Do You Wanna B (Debut)
Released: April 14 2011
Peak Position: N/A
Sales" N/A
*Distributed as promotional CD, not commercially sold

PROMOTIONAL SINGLES

Freeze (Debut)
Released: 2011
Peak Position: 70

Wanna B
Peak Position: Did Not Chart in Top 100

Tell Them
Peak Position: Did Not Chart in Top 100

NaliNa
Released: 2012
Peak Position: 11

I Close My Eyes
Peak Position: 10

Nillili Mambo
Peak Position: 10
Jump to post Posted: Jun 08, 2013 @ 9:45 pm
GukieLover MirUsako thanks for the heads up. I'll just stay on here for now then.

Also, Yongguk commented on his instagram picture of Jieun.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMVlabWCYAAqvRz.png:large

cr; WithTSBAPBY

I cannot believe that some fans are saying they are "hurt" and "don't approve". I'm happy Yongguk commented on it. He's a grown ass man and some of these young fans need to get over the fact that he's not going to date them. Plus, it's a freaking picture. I did not expect so many people to be so fussy over it lol

And apparently B.A.P was being stalked at the restaurant they were at because I keep seeing people mentioning that a few of them were drunk (Himchan, Yongguk, Daehyun), and some people were complaining about that too .__.
OMG, they really did that? Let them live, for God sake!
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 10:57 am
GukieLover MirUsako thanks for the heads up. I'll just stay on here for now then.

Also, Yongguk commented on his instagram picture of Jieun.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMVlabWCYAAqvRz.png:large

cr; WithTSBAPBY

I cannot believe that some fans are saying they are "hurt" and "don't approve". I'm happy Yongguk commented on it. He's a grown ass man and some of these young fans need to get over the fact that he's not going to date them. Plus, it's a freaking picture. I did not expect so many people to be so fussy over it lol

And apparently B.A.P was being stalked at the restaurant they were at because I keep seeing people mentioning that a few of them were drunk (Himchan, Yongguk, Daehyun), and some people were complaining about that too .__.

I fear the day when they are revealed to be in a relationship because that's going to be a disaster. The bikini incident was crazy, some people bitched about Yongguk's American ideal type (and a few were racist about it too smh), and now that Yongguk posted that instagram pic of Jieun some fans are losing it. He is 23 yet some of these girls are acting like they're 12. Even though the fandom name is Baby, it doesn't give those fans the right to act like one. He can do what he wants, they all can. That's one of the reasons I don't like dealing with younger fans because some of them are too immature for my taste.

I give Yongguk props for commenting though. It shows that he does read those comments and he's not putting up with nonsense lol

And thankfully no pics have been uploaded of B.A.P at the restaurant. But if Himchan, Daehyun and Yongguk were drunk people need to get over it because they're of the legal age to drink.
Agree on every single word.
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 11:13 am
Kanonno

I fear the day when they are revealed to be in a relationship because that's going to be a disaster. The bikini incident was crazy, some people bitched about Yongguk's American ideal type (and a few were racist about it too smh), and now that Yongguk posted that instagram pic of Jieun some fans are losing it. He is 23 yet some of these girls are acting like they're 12. Even though the fandom name is Baby, it doesn't give those fans the right to act like one. He can do what he wants, they all can. That's one of the reasons I don't like dealing with younger fans because some of them are too immature for my taste.

I give Yongguk props for commenting though. It shows that he does read those comments and he's not putting up with nonsense lol

And thankfully no pics have been uploaded of B.A.P at the restaurant. But if Himchan, Daehyun and Yongguk were drunk people need to get over it because they're of the legal age to drink.[/quote]

my god. Fans need to sit down and back the fuck up.
Like come on? Seriously? They can date whoever the fuck they want. They are independent men...sorry that it's not you but get over it.
I hate fangirls sometimes.
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 11:19 am