Back to Top!
Search found 629 matches
babyhippo i was so sad because i can't seem to find shawols in akp forums and i don't have any other sites and sources to pick up some shinee news. the only source i have is facebook but i know they're always late. >< and when i found out this site... i'm so happy! i'm glad i'm home again <3

SHAWOL here. an invisible in akp :)

You aren't alone I was hoovering around there but for some reason I couldn't log in. So I came here! Welcome!
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 9:25 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
babyhippo Yup def buying this album.
Instantly liked: My Lady, Baby, Peter Pan, Heart Attack, Don't Go, Baby Don't Cry
It'll grow on me: Wolf, 365, Let Out the Beast
Not crazy about: none
- still haven't heard Black Pearl yet =/

I think I like EXO's R&Bish style songs are the best. They have have a nice flow to them, My Lady is my favorite on the album at the moment.

And I let myself down cause I thought all 12 of them would be on one album haha, but then I soon realized that might be a bit of a mess and they would literally have 1-2 lines max.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:41 am
babyhippo Yup def buying this album.
Instantly liked: My Lady, Baby, Peter Pan, Heart Attack, Don't Go, Baby Don't Cry
It'll grow on me: Wolf, 365, Let Out the Beast
Not crazy about: none
- still haven't heard Black Pearl yet =/

I think I like EXO's R&Bish style songs are the best. They have have a nice flow to them, My Lady is my favorite on the album at the moment.

And I let myself down cause I thought all 12 of them would be on one album haha, but then I soon realized that might be a bit of a mess and they would literally have 1-2 lines max.

lol i feel like we're kinda the opposite, but still loving the songs.

my favs were : Let out the beast, 365, baby don't cry
least fav was peter pan

Hahahaha Let Out the Beast will def grow on me, I just didn't really like the chorus. It reminds me of this old Nysnc song.... but once they perform it live I know it will probably shoot up to one of my favorites haha. Plus I heard the demo english version of the song and it was stuck in my head.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:10 am
babyhippo
huhlo wrote:No one posted this yet, right?
http://ohyeols.tumblr.com/post/51510827645

Heck yeah, sounds so smooth.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 9:29 pm
babyhippo Y'all heard EXO M wolf already? I only see EXO K stuff everywhere.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:17 am
babyhippo I'm dying to hear the Chinese versions T.T
I really love Baek and Kyungsoo's voices but at some points I feel like Chen could just push that note a bit further and ugh...<3 I can't wait to hear

Y'all heard EXO M wolf already? I only see EXO K stuff everywhere.
Yeah it's on the K album : )

I have the same thought about Chen. Dang I really wished they could have collaborated both groups in some songs.
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:22 am
babyhippo well I think they successfully toke down most the leaked songs, all I can find now is Baby Dont Cry and Wolf. . . . this is what I get for listening early now I want to listen to it more and cant cause its no where to be found. This is worst than teasers...
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 9:15 am
babyhippo If SM doesn't troll us that will like 3 or 4 am here. . . . . I dont have anything in the am but still I hate staying up and getting trolled.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 9:44 am
babyhippo
huhlo wrote:
babyhippo wrote:If SM doesn't troll us that will like 3 or 4 am here. . . . . I dont have anything in the am but still I hate staying up and getting trolled.

Thank goodness you aren't a Shawol. omfg
The things we put up with.

I am a shawol >_>
so I know exactly what kind of games SM likes to play
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 9:51 am
babyhippo My opinion has changed a bit after replaying the album again..and again.

My Favorite Track: Baby Don't Cry (was My Lady but I just cant listen to EXO without BDC)
Constant Replays: Wolf (M), Let Out the Beast, My Lady, Don't Go, Black Pearl
Like It but Might Skip in Shuffle: Wolf (K), Baby, Heart Attack, 365
Least Favorite: Peter Pan (funny cause I liked it at first but I started skipping it a lot when listening to whole album)

And what is a "TC"?
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 10:09 am
babyhippo Dang this thread really got moving!

Is itunes letting pre-ordering, cause maybe im just missing something?
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:41 pm
babyhippo
timeforcupcakes wrote:
babyhippo wrote:Dang this thread really got moving!

no its leaked

haha I know its leaked (been listening to it), but I read an eariler post of people pre-ordering so thats why I asked.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:43 pm
babyhippo
Jennylin wrote:
babyhippo wrote:Dang this thread really got moving!

i know this is irrelevant but i literally stared at your dp for like 2 minutes

hahaha trying to figure it out where it was from?
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:51 pm
babyhippo Believe me. Once you listen to this album, Angel won't be your favorite song anymore. It will be your 4th favorite song. That's how good this album is.

My favorite song is also angel. I've been playing that song recently.
I don't explicitly have a favorite song on MAMA actually, because I think MAMA is the most perfect kpop album ever and I love each and every song equally. It just so happens that I've played Angel a lot more because I went through a phase with it, haha. But yes, Angel is the closest to being my favorite. ^_^

Angel was my favorite but for one the style of song is my favorite with EXO and the album as a whole was excellent! Def one of the minis in kpop that year.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 7:53 pm
babyhippo It's from EASY A. I got a pocketful of sunshine. I got a love that is all mine oh o wohoh.

i know this is irrelevant but i literally stared at your dp for like 2 minutes

hahaha trying to figure it out where it was from?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/769368/easy-a-pocket-full-of-sunshine-o.gif GIFSoup

Awesome scene haha.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:01 pm
babyhippo the whole alien concept had me rolling with laughter like I know they had to thing it was funny too!
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 8:44 pm
babyhippo Album was one of the best that year! FLAWLESS!
Post subject: Re: So I managed to save this thread from AKP Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 12:23 am
babyhippo :mesmer:

so that was fun! x_x
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:35 am
babyhippo Can't find the link to my favorite song now, it just a disappointing day in EXO world. I am not missing sleep this time around, so hopefully they release it eariler this time. O gosh release it eariler.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:41 am
babyhippo Can't find the link to my favorite song now, it just a disappointing day in EXO world. I am not missing sleep this time around, so hopefully they release it eariler this time. O gosh release it eariler.
Its being released at 12pm KST
its earlier

Why are these guys asking if we saw the mv, theres no mv ugh frustrating

maybe its sarcasm haha did we find out who made the mistake and had them killed?
hahaha.

wow that be like 10 for me. Sketchy.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 7:49 am